Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

-Lights flash and the beat drops. Miss Mina pops up and makes her booty drop- lol

Hello hello my fellow glamazons!! Let me tell you I am overly excited for tomorrow. I feel like it's a new drag holiday. I can't wait to see what this new season has in store! I must say I loved season 3 so much and the show only gets better so I'm expecting nothing but amazingness.
Also the 100k grand prize. Shiiiiiit I'll have to sign up for season 5!! lmao heart

I'm hoping either The Princess, Sharon Needles, or Kenya Michales wins. I like the Princess' mind set but she can come off a bit cockiness. But Rihanna taught me cockiness can be catchy. LOL

As for first to go....Shangela! Oh I'm sorry she's not on this season. LOL but hmm idk WIlliam? I really can make no guess. It's kind of saddening that someone will have to go.
&&

Classy Dame you lucky betch you met some of the queens lol! BeBe tweeted me this morning. That's the best I got. XD

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I dont know who would go home first! I feel like I love them all! Lol. Willam seems the least polished, but she is funny as hell!!! So she might be in it for a while!
Miss Mina, Im so thankful to meet them! Theyre all so nice! Bebe is so lovely!!!! Im glad she tweeted you! I wonder what shes up to!

Fashionable Vampire

Wilam, I hope she gets the boot.
I mean, she serves nice fish, but she is a bit shady.

Roped my girlfriend into watching the show and she's a queen in training. She's on Team Jiggly Caliente whilst I'm on Team Princess/Team Sharon Needles.

A little Absolut tease while we're at it:
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/729236/absolut-outrageous-through-the-ages-first-look.jhtml#id=1677830

Oh and Mina?

When the time comes, you better watch out for Ms. Alexia Huntress.
She's going to make you runway roadkill.
3nodding

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Is it supposed to Air on VH1 tonight? Because I just looked through the Guide (I have Dish network) and it says something about T.I. and Tiny, or some s**t. : / Tell me that this is a typo! D; I've been looking forward to Season 4 since forever!!

Fashionable Vampire

Styk_Figure_BoB
Is it supposed to Air on VH1 tonight? Because I just looked through the Guide (I have Dish network) and it says something about T.I. and Tiny, or some s**t. : / Tell me that this is a typo! D; I've been looking forward to Season 4 since forever!!

sad
Oh noes!

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Sifen Yamishi
Styk_Figure_BoB

sad
Oh noes!

D: Like, my guide could be wrong! But I heard that it was supposed to air tonight! D;- At 7pm CST, I'll turn it to VH1 and see what happens from there!
I really hope it airs on VH1 tonight!

Edit at 7:50pm CST: Ok, um. . . : / It's just a stupid marathon of ******** "T.I. and Tiny" on VH1. . . This is ******** bullshit.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I DIG Sharon Needles. I LOVED her RUNWAY. GAWD, I was SO happy that Shangela didn't stay. Ruru really knows how to scare her fans! I abosolutely LOVED that ELVIRA was a judge! I can already GUESS that Santino won't like Chad Michael's voice. He likes the queenas to have a fem voice. I liked Jiggly's performance. It was rather sad to see Muppet Boobs go, I would've liked to see more of her DRAG.

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
I am officially loving Sharon Needles. Can't wait to see what else she has to offer.

Fashionable Vampire

One queen down, twelve to go!

Given how I might be pre-occupied with "Soul Calibur V" for a while, I'll just throw up the episode links and Wikipedia summaries:

http://www.logotv.com/video/episode-1-season-4-rupocalypse-now/1677963/playlist.jhtml
http://www.logotv.com/video/untucked-episode-1-more-from-rupocalypse-now/1677976/playlist.jhtml
http://www.newnownext.com/rupaul-drag-race-drag-ya-later/01/2012/
http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/727522/episode-1-season-4-rupauls-drag-race-preview-1.jhtml#id=1677741

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuPaul%27s_Drag_Race_(season_4)

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
: / [/Hates that he can't see any of this on television.] [/Hates that he's confined to a shitty laptop.] emo

Fashionable Vampire

Styk, that sucks.
-pouts-
OH MY ******** GOD. When ******** Shangela popped out of that ******** box last night, I screamed at a level of rage that I have never screamed in my whole life. I hate Shangela. I hate her. She is a ******** child with no sense of respect, dignity, class, or sense alone, for that matter. The more I see this ******** camera whore, the more she grates on my ******** nerves. I have never cursed so much in one post. That's how much I hate this b***h.

She gets "offended" over Manila doing Asian acts, while she herself is black (so, what the ******** does she have to be offended over?!). Yet, she has NO problem whatsoever with Stacy doing Monique IN BLACKFACE, nor Ongina's Connie Chung, or Jujubee's "Memoirs of a Gay-sha!" She’s the one perpetuating the stereotype that all blacks are pimps and ho's! Should I be offended by that as a white person? No. That would be ******** stupid. Like ******** Shangela. She's just a child. She's always bitching about "keepin' it real", yet hen Raja and Delta tried to POLITELY tell her like it is, she starts crying and putting on a pouty-a** face. I was so happy that no one took her side.

So, yes. I m BEYOND ecstatic that Shangela won't be staying. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to watch this season.

So far, no one has really made an impression on me besides Jiggly and Sharon, who though I like them both, are going to get on my nerves. It pissed me the ******** off when Phi Phi told Willam to GTFO because she's "famous." Well, guess what, so was Raja. The moment I saw her, I was like, OHSHITIT'SSUTANFROMANTM!!!! Phi Phi needs to get over herself. Seriously.

It's was great seeing my dear PANDY BEAR as one of the zombies. Eeek!!! <3

One last thing before I end my rant. Chad drove me insane. I can’t stand queens like her and Venus who alter themselves to look like celebrities. Really? Is that all you can do?

All that bullshit aside, I really did enjoy the first episode, but the Shangela reappearance was not needed.

Rant over. sweatdrop

Fashionable Vampire

It's fine.
I wanted to scream when I saw Shangela.

And my gawd...not a lot of queens to root for this season.

Normally, I'd root for the Asians. This time?
Not so much.

Go Team Sharon Needles!
emotion_kirakira

zeromus1st's Sweetheart

Magical Prophet

13,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
OH MY ******** GOD. When ******** Shangela popped out of that ******** box last night, I screamed at a level of rage that I have never screamed in my whole life. I hate Shangela. I hate her. She is a ******** child with no sense of respect, dignity, class, or sense alone, for that matter. The more I see this ******** camera whore, the more she grates on my ******** nerves. I have never cursed so much in one post. That's how much I hate this b***h.

She gets "offended" over Manila doing Asian acts, while she herself is black (so, what the ******** does she have to be offended over?!). Yet, she has NO problem whatsoever with Stacy doing Monique IN BLACKFACE, nor Ongina's Connie Chung, or Jujubee's "Memoirs of a Gay-sha!" She’s the one perpetuating the stereotype that all blacks are pimps and ho's! Should I be offended by that as a white person? No. That would be ******** stupid. Like ******** Shangela. She's just a child. She's always bitching about "keepin' it real", yet hen Raja and Delta tried to POLITELY tell her like it is, she starts crying and putting on a pouty-a** face. I was so happy that no one took her side.

So, yes. I m BEYOND ecstatic that Shangela won't be staying. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to watch this season.

So far, no one has really made an impression on me besides Jiggly and Sharon, who though I like them both, are going to get on my nerves. It pissed me the ******** off when Phi Phi told Willam to GTFO because she's "famous." Well, guess what, so was Raja. The moment I saw her, I was like, OHSHITIT'SSUTANFROMANTM!!!! Phi Phi needs to get over herself. Seriously.

It's was great seeing my dear PANDY BEAR as one of the zombies. Eeek!!! <3

One last thing before I end my rant. Chad drove me insane. I can’t stand queens like her and Venus who alter themselves to look like celebrities. Really? Is that all you can do?

All that bullshit aside, I really did enjoy the first episode, but the Shangela reappearance was not needed.

Rant over. sweatdrop
lol Rant aside, you bring up a good point. Now that I think about it, only four queens really made an impression compared to six to eight last year. Is this a weaker season?
Sifen Yamishi
It's fine.
I wanted to scream when I saw Shangela.

And my gawd...not a lot of queens to root for this season.

Normally, I'd root for the Asians. This time?
Not so much.

Go Team Sharon Needles!
emotion_kirakira

My sister's the same way. She loves her "gaysians" Ongina, Jujubee, Manila...but this season...not so much. I'm getting more of a Mimi Imfurst vibe from Jiggly. Though I doubt she could lift anyone over her head. This is definitely a weaker season.

Is anyone else royally pissed that Michelle is back? The one who's no doubt going to be throwing out gratuitous Spanish whever she talks to Kenya? stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff