Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Survivor

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm so glad that there is a True Blood thread here!
I just finished watching season 5 and my friend let me watch her dvds so I could catch up on all of the previous seasons. mrgreen

I love TB and I wish I could watch it with my younger siblings but it's not exactly the average kind of show.
tee hee! 4laugh

So far which character is your favorite?

I'd fallen in love with Bill Compton then Eric and now Steve Newlin. heart

Dapper Vampire

-Elluned-
I'm so glad that there is a True Blood thread here!
I just finished watching season 5 and my friend let me watch her dvds so I could catch up on all of the previous seasons. mrgreen

I love TB and I wish I could watch it with my younger siblings but it's not exactly the average kind of show.
tee hee! 4laugh

So far which character is your favorite?

I'd fallen in love with Bill Compton then Eric and now Steve Newlin. heart

My favorite Character Is Eric.

I used to like Bill in the beginning but he started losing me around Season 3

I also like Alcide a lot whee

Friendly Survivor

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Mana Sama 13

Yeah, Alcide is pretty cool!. 3nodding and buff! ninja

I did not like Season 5 that much... the whole authority thing, mainly Lilth got on my nerves a bit. Lol!

Dapper Vampire

-Elluned-
Mana Sama 13

Yeah, Alcide is pretty cool!. 3nodding and buff! ninja

I did not like Season 5 that much... the whole authority thing, mainly Lilth got on my nerves a bit. Lol!

Yeah Season 5 is my least favorite season thus far....I hated the Lilith thing too and I hate how we will now have to deal with Billith next season emotion_donotwant

Dapper Vampire

The poll "Which guy would you like Sookie to end up with?" is going to end soon so make sure to cast your vote! yum_puddi

Fashionable Darling

ugh i don't have hbo so i haven't been able to watch season five yet. >.>; i am dressing my 3 year old up like sookie for halloween though. she's going to wear the merlott's uniform.

Dapper Vampire

gummie_sourball
ugh i don't have hbo so i haven't been able to watch season five yet. >.>; i am dressing my 3 year old up like sookie for halloween though. she's going to wear the merlott's uniform.

Oh that sucks.
That sounds super cute~ 3nodding

Fashionable Darling

Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball

Oh that sucks.

i'll probably just buy the dvds when they come out since i've got the other seasons. season 4 is my favorite so far though. (mostly cause eric's awesome in it XD )
i'm excited to take her trick or treating this year.

Dapper Vampire

gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball

Oh that sucks.

i'll probably just buy the dvds when they come out since i've got the other seasons. season 4 is my favorite so far though. (mostly cause eric's awesome in it XD )

Yes, Eric was awesome in season 4!

Does your 3 year old know who Sookie is?

Fashionable Darling

Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball

Oh that sucks.

yes she does, we've let her watch bits and pieces of the show. for awhile there she would say "sookie" like bill does. she doesn't anymore but she still says "vampurr" instead of "vampire" XD

Dapper Vampire

gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball

Oh that sucks.

yes she does, we've let her watch bits and pieces of the show. for awhile there she would say "sookie" like bill does. she doesn't anymore but she still says "vampurr" instead of "vampire" XD

Aww too cute whee
i wish trueblood season 6 would come out already
gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball
Mana Sama 13
gummie_sourball

Oh that sucks.

if you dont HAVE HBO use your friends hbo on the go

Fashionable Darling

forbidd3nang3l

if you dont HAVE HBO use your friends hbo on the go

i don't think any of my friends have hbo, but i'm not really worried about it, i'll just watch it when it hits dvd later.

Dapper Vampire

Happy Halloween Truebies~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out