Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
Mana Sama 13
MikuHatsune0001
the season finale was "WTF" for me. I don't wanna give anything way yet, but lets just say, I will screen cap the epic ending/death. I'm sorry but i'm going back to the books. the show can bite it. I only watched it because of Sookie/Lala/ and Eric. oh and Jessica and Alcide. everyone else can suck it.

but Andy's story arch was good, but I predicted that last year. and I liked seeing Sookie in her big baby clothes XD

This season was probably my least favorite thus far.

I really didn't like how Bill "died" but then rises up from a pool of blood....i was really just hoping to see the end of him

I loved his end. it was amazing! wasn't so hot when he came back as a blood tampon. oh and thanks for adding the bonus ending thing. I didn't get to see it and i was wondering what was going on. still irks me about Jason and his mood swings with vamps. I wanna scream "MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!!" I liked seeing Pam smile for once, she sure is pretty! xD
sweatdrop oh god the most intense episode is when the fairy gets killed by him! oh gosh burning_eyes i was all like xp then redface then crying then sad then eek then back to cry !!!

Sparkly Pirate

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
At first, I thought, "Wow...they actually did it." And then I laughed at the very end, after the WTF transformation and Eric yelled, "Run!" xd

Hygienic Smoker

Mana Sama 13
MikuHatsune0001
the season finale was "WTF" for me. I don't wanna give anything way yet, but lets just say, I will screen cap the epic ending/death. I'm sorry but i'm going back to the books. the show can bite it. I only watched it because of Sookie/Lala/ and Eric. oh and Jessica and Alcide. everyone else can suck it.

but Andy's story arch was good, but I predicted that last year. and I liked seeing Sookie in her big baby clothes XD

I really didn't like how Bill "died" but then rises up from a pool of blood....i was really just hoping to see the end of him

I actually squealed out of joy a bit when
I saw Bill die, he was becoming worse as each episode went by. And shouted out "GOD ******** DAMMIT" when Billith rose out of the pool of blood even though I expected that to happen beforehand.

Dapper Vampire

MikuHatsune0001
Mana Sama 13
MikuHatsune0001

I loved his end. it was amazing! wasn't so hot when he came back as a blood tampon. oh and thanks for adding the bonus ending thing. I didn't get to see it and i was wondering what was going on. still irks me about Jason and his mood swings with vamps. I wanna scream "MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!!" I liked seeing Pam smile for once, she sure is pretty! xD

Your welcome~ I'm glad they had the bonus ending clip.
Yeah I hate how they keep making Jason switch from being ok with vamps to wanting nothing to do with them......I would think he would have figured out his stance on things already.
Yeah it's nice to see Pam smile.....I actually like the whole Tara + Pam relationship.

Dapper Vampire

AngryCello
At first, I thought, "Wow...they actually did it." And then I laughed at the very end, after the WTF transformation and Eric yelled, "Run!" xd

Yeah I really thought he was dead but I guess they just couldn't off him like that....I hope now that he has turned into a psycho vamp that they try and kill him and not try to save him,

To me he is beyond saving

Dapper Vampire

Annies Boobs
Mana Sama 13
MikuHatsune0001

I actually squealed out of joy a bit when
I saw Bill die, he was becoming worse as each episode went by. And shouted out "GOD ******** DAMMIT" when Billith rose out of the pool of blood even though I expected that to happen beforehand.

Lol that was exactly how I reacted.....I hope they kill Bililth next season.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I first watched Season 1 two years ago. I finally just started Season 2 three days ago and started Season 3 this morning.

I liked Season 2, although I did find Mary Ann quite tiring. I feel that her storyline could have been condensed a fair bit.

My favourite part of Season 2 was Jessica and Hoyt. whee I sure hope they work things out. At the end of Season 1 I thought I was going to HATE Jessica, but she's easily one of my favourite characters now.

Dapper Vampire

Sammirah
I first watched Season 1 two years ago. I finally just started Season 2 three days ago and started Season 3 this morning.

I liked Season 2, although I did find Mary Ann quite tiring. I feel that her storyline could have been condensed a fair bit.

My favourite part of Season 2 was Jessica and Hoyt. whee I sure hope they work things out. At the end of Season 1 I thought I was going to HATE Jessica, but she's easily one of my favourite characters now.

I also thought that the whole Maryann plot could have been condensed down.....she didn't have much going for her.
At first I wasn't fond of Jessica but now I've grown to like her.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mana Sama 13
Sammirah

I also thought that the whole Maryann plot could have been condensed down.....she didn't have much going for her.
At first I wasn't fond of Jessica but now I've grown to like her.

I liked how there were two main storylines happening at once mostly independant of each other. I was interested by Mary Ann at first but then the whole story arc fell flat. Once we found out a bit about her it was like, "Oh, is that it? That's what's gonna happen?" I felt like she had potential in the beginning but then for the story they ended up giving her it was tooooo loooong.

Dapper Vampire

What are your expectations for season 6?
Haven't seen Season 5 yeat (don't have cable or internet at home, don't want to watch it in public), so I'm waiting to get it on DVD.

Dapper Vampire

New poll is up!
You can check the results of the last poll on the first page of this thread.

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
All I can say is, Billith? emotion_facepalm

Dapper Vampire

ShaydeLune
All I can say is, Billith? emotion_facepalm

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Quick Reply

Submit