Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Vampire

Jambles-chan
I'm waiting for Bill to get staked. Sadly it probably won't happen since he is a main character...

Also I can't wait for Pam to see Eric again. I miss them together.

Yeah I've wanted Bill to get staked for awhile now.....His character is getting stale.
I really loved season two of true blood, but this fifth season is seriously making me hate Bill even more than I already did when we found out his secret and true motives thanks to smexy Eric Northman.
AngryCello
Twisted_Misery

In True Blood though, the Authority seems to be debating if Lilith or God came first, and they didn't even really believe in her until they drank her blood.
I know why they make her always naked, but you know how this show is with the random sex and nudity scenes.
It feels like just another bullshit way to expose someone.
She could just show up like Godric with the white light and flowing clothes.

It's just that we've barely touched on religion in the entire series, and then this season feels like that's all it's about.
I'm fine with them having their set of beliefs, but it bugs me that at their age, they've suddenly decided to use the religion to do whatever they want.
Guess that's just another way humans and vampires are similar.
I honestly don't remember them mentioning their bible before, but who knows.

Yeah, they'll slip in the nudity whenever they can, lol. A loincloth for her naughty-bits wouldn't hurt. Either way, I think the nude/blood vs. the white flowing clothes helps to contrast them; one character is a raw, chaotic force of hunger and lust and another is an enlightened, prophetic "spirit" with a pure conscience.

It does seem like a lot to take in so suddenly. I think they mentioned that Salome's curiosity was what set the whole thing off - tasting the blood one day, going batty on whatever heavy wtf-hallucinogen is in it, and then starting the vampire rendition of The Crusades by collecting
allies and other crazies. Aside from that, the Authority was mentioned as being semi-religious, but stepping away from taking things literally over the years. Salome just royally screwed things up (I hope she gets sunburn).

Also, I'm actually starting to like Russell Edgington's character this season. I was getting tired of them showing the progress of his recuperation, but his "I do what I want" personality adds a nice mix and might probably be their downfall. I also like the detail of his accent slipping when he gets angry.

I don't mind the nudity HBO is known for that on other shows. I just ignore it. However, Salome is annoying and I blame her for making a Bill a nut case. I hope she gets staked, I blame Salome for everything that power hungry monster! I truly love Russel as a Villain I liked Maryann but Russel is slowly starting to beat her out in my eyes. I like his attitude and the finesse he brings to his character. I also can't stop laughing at how Steve is just amazed with him. For awhile Tara was getting on my nerves until she became a vampire and started hanging out with Pam. I love Pam sure she is bit catty but she does have a heart and she has seen a lot in her life. I also really adore Jessica.

Dapper Vampire

You can catch a clip from the True Blood season finale on the first page of this thread!

Greedy Lunatic

I've never been more intense about a show ^.^;

Did anyone else hear that the director is not coming back for season 5?

I like the Authority angle personally. I'm glad Bill's an a*****e too, makes room for Eric or Alciede cat_3nodding

Vampire Sookie=Daywalker?

Dapper Vampire

Brun Bear
I've never been more intense about a show ^.^;

Did anyone else hear that the director is not coming back for season 5?

I like the Authority angle personally. I'm glad Bill's an a*****e too, makes room for Eric or Alciede cat_3nodding

Vampire Sookie=Daywalker?

Yes , the producer is leaving at the end of this season which is a little weird since he created the show in the first place.

Greedy Lunatic

Mana Sama 13

Yes , the producer is leaving at the end of this season which is a little weird since he created the show in the first place.

I hope it isn't a sign of the sow going down the shitter sad

Dapper Vampire

Brun Bear
Mana Sama 13

I hope it isn't a sign of the sow going down the shitter sad

Yeah me too....I hope no one comes in and ruins it.

Hygienic Smoker

I adored Sophie-Anne in both season 2 and season 3. Hated the fourth one because they killed her off, but it became interesting due to the whole Sookie/Eric thing.

Dapper Vampire

What did you think of the season 5 finale?

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
the season finale was "WTF" for me. I don't wanna give anything way yet, but lets just say, I will screen cap the epic ending/death. I'm sorry but i'm going back to the books. the show can bite it. I only watched it because of Sookie/Lala/ and Eric. oh and Jessica and Alcide. everyone else can suck it.

but Andy's story arch was good, but I predicted that last year. and I liked seeing Sookie in her big baby clothes XD

Dapper Vampire

Check out the front page of this thread for a bonus clip from the Season 5 Finale!

Dapper Vampire

Annies Boobs
I adored Sophie-Anne in both season 2 and season 3. Hated the fourth one because they killed her off, but it became interesting due to the whole Sookie/Eric thing.

I liked Sophie-Anne also, she was an interesting character so it was sad to see her die.

I really liked the Sookie/ Eric storyline in the fourth season.....It was nice seeing the vulnerable side of Eric.

Dapper Vampire

MikuHatsune0001
the season finale was "WTF" for me. I don't wanna give anything way yet, but lets just say, I will screen cap the epic ending/death. I'm sorry but i'm going back to the books. the show can bite it. I only watched it because of Sookie/Lala/ and Eric. oh and Jessica and Alcide. everyone else can suck it.

but Andy's story arch was good, but I predicted that last year. and I liked seeing Sookie in her big baby clothes XD

This season was probably my least favorite thus far.

I really didn't like how Bill "died" but then rises up from a pool of blood....i was really just hoping to see the end of him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff