Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

haven't missed one episode of it yet! god i love it! x3 i can't wait to see more of it!

Shy Phantom

Gash-Kun
Im totally buying the first season on DVD if it comes out, and im kinda scared about one episode, its episode 6 i think and its going to be about bloody mary, that will be............................................................... VERY creepy. eek

gonk No, no , no!! I love Supernatural but that story I can't stand...I don't think I'll end up watching it. That's just how much I hate/fear that story cry Call me chicken if you want, I'm not gonna be paranoid for the next 6 months.

Prophet

XxfushigipinayxX
Gash-Kun
Im totally buying the first season on DVD if it comes out, and im kinda scared about one episode, its episode 6 i think and its going to be about bloody mary, that will be............................................................... VERY creepy. eek

gonk No, no , no!! I love Supernatural but that story I can't stand...I don't think I'll end up watching it. That's just how much I hate/fear that story cry Call me chicken if you want, I'm not gonna be paranoid for the next 6 months.

I probably wont end up watching that episode either, I also hate that story.
Gash-Kun
XxfushigipinayxX
Gash-Kun

I probably wont end up watching that episode either, I also hate that story.

Well that makes three of us! gonk

Shy Phantom

Aww shoot...I think I'm gonna get nightmares tonight just by thinking about what it'll be like... *shivers*

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
blaugh Ah ya bunch of chickens! The whole point of the show is to scare us so why not force yourself to watch? The creepier episode the better! And Bloody Mary oughta be a great one! lol

Shy Phantom

I
Call me chicken if you want, I'm not gonna be paranoid for the next 6 months.

heart Have fun. I may watch it, I may not. I just hate that story above all else.
Gash-Kun

episode 6 ? ok then. i have a few weeks to prepare myself then. im got pretty paranoid with the other ones so i really need to get ready, cuz i really wanna watch it whee
Tonight's episode looks more intense than the first three put together.

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Okay. I love this show. Started watching it and can't stop. OMG it's on tonight I almost forgot. how could I ahhhh.
Seyonne Aldvale
Tonight's episode looks more intense than the first three put together.

i think so too. its also going to give them some leads on their original mission, to find "The Thing" ninja

Prophet

I can't wait to watch tonights episode, it looks really good! xd
I love that show! Cant wait for it to show tonight!

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
And next week.....Bloody Mary! xd
Dammit! Set my VCR for the wrong time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers