Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

Shy Phantom

I know whee That was a new side of him. I'd call it adorable...but it sounds so out-of-it ^^;;
I wasn't originally going to watch Supernatural. After the first episode, my cousin went on and on about how good it was, so I watched to encore that weekend. I'm now hooked. 3nodding
XxfushigipinayxX
I know whee That was a new side of him. I'd call it adorable...but it sounds so out-of-it ^^;;

yeah. i don't quite know what word to use xp

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
yummymooki
XxfushigipinayxX

yeah. i don't quite know what word to use xp

Character growth.
i thought it was odd when Sam pulled the lady out of her tub. She was naked domokun

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
yummymooki
i thought it was odd when Sam pulled the lady out of her tub. She was naked domokun

You were expecting her to bathe with clothes on? blaugh
Mssr Remy LeBeau
yummymooki

im just saying its kinda funky in a way
heart THIS SHOW ROCKS! exclaim
alanis_liberty
heart THIS SHOW ROCKS! exclaim

YAY. most of my friends either really like it or really hate it. im trying to convert them xd

Shy Phantom

yummymooki
Mssr Remy LeBeau
yummymooki

I know what you mean...but he was acting on reflex and everything. That poor kid just doesn't want anyone else to die.

Which reminds me, I was freaking out during the commercial after Dean rescued Lucas but it looked like it was too late. And then that reminds me...anyone else think the spirit really looked like Toshio from The Grudge?
hmmm. someone should start a guild for this show. ther's so many different threads and its kinda pissing me off.

Shy Phantom

yummymooki
hmmm. someone should start a guild for this show. ther's so many different threads and its kinda pissing me off.

I wanted to make a thread for all the WB shows at night...but I don't know if I'll ever get to it. I think I was asked to join a Supernatural RP Guild but I didn't respond. I would've liked to have read what the RP sounds like though.

Dapper Dabbler

XxfushigipinayxX
yummymooki
Mssr Remy LeBeau
yummymooki

I know what you mean...but he was acting on reflex and everything. That poor kid just doesn't want anyone else to die.

Which reminds me, I was freaking out during the commercial after Dean rescued Lucas but it looked like it was too late. And then that reminds me...anyone else think the spirit really looked like Toshio from The Grudge?
yeah i noticed that! i thought that was kinda funny lol (btw, i just came to say i luv supernatural ^^)
im so excited! i found a bunch of Supernatural ads in magazines and imma put them in my locker.

speaking of magazines...anyone wanna buy mags. im selling them for skool xp

Prophet

Im totally buying the first season on DVD if it comes out, and im kinda scared about one episode, its episode 6 i think and its going to be about bloody mary, that will be............................................................... VERY creepy. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff