Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Benevolent Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
SerTapsaHenrick
Wow, this thread is over 7 years old.

Well, the show itself has 8 seasons. And from what I've read, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles have announced that they’ve agreed to return for seasons 9 and 10. That's if CW allows it anyways. Can't wait for January 16. ^.^

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
...so, what are your favourite sesons?

I really like the first season. Seasons 2-3 are also pretty good. While I like Castiel (and especially in the first two seasons he's in), the heaven vs. hell storyline didn't really intrigue me, and there was too much violence and torture. (And not enough girls.) After that the series has gone... well, downhill.

Benevolent Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
SerTapsaHenrick

I really like the first season. Seasons 2-3 are also pretty good. While I like Castiel (and especially in the first two seasons he's in), the heaven vs. hell storyline didn't really intrigue me, and there was too much violence and torture. (And not enough girls.) After that the series has gone... well, downhill.

Well, certainly the earlier seasons was when the show was at it's peak. I always thought when they killed off Dean and Sam's father, the show started to slowly go downhill. But, whatever, as long as Dean is still on there, I'll still watch. He may have his share of problems, but I tend to side with him on most things. The latter seasons had highlights, but there were some episodes where I was completely disinterested. I'm glad they're trying to bring in new characters, though. Sorry I can't tell you any specifics. I watched a marathon of all the episodes one time and I've watched them out of order sometimes. So, as far as seasons go, they're all a blur.

Shy Regular

SerTapsaHenrick

My favorites are the first, fifth and seventh seasons. They all had episodes I really enjoyed watching.

Dapper Dabbler

I love Dean! Favourite seasons= 3rd & 5th..don't like season 7 coz Bobby died *angry*

Questionable Streaker

I found s1 a little boring, to be honest. S2 had it's good points, although I did have to skip an episode or two because I am a wimp. S3 felt too rushed. I get there was the strike and everything that year, but most shows in the UK fall between 5-12 shows and they never feel anywhere near as rushed as s3 was. S4 was good, bit slow in some places and a little info-dumpy in others. S5 was incredible, but I suppose that was because it was part of Kripke's original 5-series plan and everything was coming to a height. S6, 7 and 8 are just pure drivel and I hate them with a passion. S6 was a bit gimmicky and boring, s7 I watched about 60% of because I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to find a streaming link and s8 is heading in a similiar direction. S8 started out promising, but I'm just bored of Cas now. Unlike Sam/Dean, who die in exotic ways and then have a reason behind how/why they came back, Cas is more like "hi I'm back bitches accept it" and there's not any explanation behind it.

tl;dr: I enjoyed 2,4&5 the most.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Honestly, my viewing tapered off after season 4 - I've been meaning to go on Netflix and marathon everything.

Devoted Lunatic

Can someone please explain to me what is 1 and what is 10 on that poll. I need to vote.

' n'

Hunter

Kyprioth07
SerTapsaHenrick
Wow, this thread is over 7 years old.

Well, the show itself has 8 seasons. And from what I've read, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles have announced that they’ve agreed to return for seasons 9 and 10. That's if CW allows it anyways. Can't wait for January 16. ^.^

Wwwwait, really!? Where did you hear that? emotion_kirakira

Liberal Mage

9,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Found this online and had to post! whee

Giver

Wow, this thread is old .... please tell me people check it out regularly.

On a side note, I find it amusing that despite the age of the poll, it still applies to season eight.

Dean... gonk

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Yuki Sakura Hana
User Image

Found this online and had to post! whee

Oh, gods, I've seen this!

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
this show is awesome. when my sister gets a new season we have to sit there for the marathon untilthe show is over with no pauses.

Dapper Conventioneer

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
nakimushi-ookami
this show is awesome. when my sister gets a new season we have to sit there for the marathon untilthe show is over with no pauses.

Does your sister know the show is available on Netflix for instant streaming?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff