Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

can't wait for tonight's episode! xd
HELL YEA! sweatdrop
yummymooki
can't wait for tonight's episode! xd

Me either!!! XD

@milanogirl13: What is that picture in your signature?! It looks like two fake Grucho Marx eyebrows or something...XD
Well that scene at the sink made me never want to do dishes again! gonk
My friend mentioned that this show was on tonight, but I was watching The Amazing Race..... She said Supernatural was awesome though, so maybe I can get a chance to watch it sometime.
Seyonne Aldvale

If I ever see discolored water pouring from my faucet into the sink...I am NOT reaching my hand in there. No way...not after that. And I'm definitally not going to be closing my eyes while filling the tub. -shudders-
Adnamac
Seyonne Aldvale

If I ever see discolored water pouring from my faucet into the sink...I am NOT reaching my hand in there. No way...not after that. And I'm definitally not going to be closing my eyes while filling the tub. -shudders-

im gonna be so scared when i have to take a shower tonight.
wow! i watched last night's episode! it was great. biggrin
why does dean always get kissed? what happened to sam? he pulled the lady out

Prophet

last nights episode was awsome!
Gash-Kun
last nights episode was awsome!

Yesh, yesh it was. And the teaser for next weeks epsoide...

WHEE! Can't wait! Looks absoultly crazy good! XD
So far the Wendigo episode was the best out of the three.

And why do people contantly post new threads on shows when there are already threads on that show? Too lazy to look?
Supernatural is awsome! I liked The Women in White episode (first episode) and the Wendigo episode. it was awsome

Shy Phantom

So far I liked the first episode best. I just think it was the scariest...The legend of the White Lady's pretty common in my culture and my dad always told me about it so it got me pretty bad to see it in action.

@yummemooki: I think it's because Dean got Lucas to open up to him. Plus I Sam still needs to retain that image that he's still getting over Jess's death...Besides, it looked like he's going to get more airtime next episode heart
i liked this week's episode the most beacuse dean got all emotional when he talked about his mom. it was so "cute". hes actually showing some compassion and feelings depite his rough attitude.
OMG can't wait heart Jensen ACKLES

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces