Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

The Raving Madame

oh man i know, its the worst for dean! its like he's been betrayed somehow by everyone he loves, even bobby! At first i wasn't sure how i felt about deans character but they did some great character development on his front. While Cas has always been considered weak or a subordinate so no one else has ever had faith in him so betraying their faith just god, watching how he struggled with that in episode 20, too many feels, i can't handle it.

LOL i stopped for a bit after episode 20, i might watch the last two before bed, but IDK if my emotions can handle all these feelingsXDDDD

all the feels!
i had one million richenbach feels, so i don't think anything can give me feels that intense anymore.

god, cas always just looks so frustrated. i would be too.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked
The Raving Madame

oh man i know, its the worst for dean! its like he's been betrayed somehow by everyone he loves, even bobby! At first i wasn't sure how i felt about deans character but they did some great character development on his front. While Cas has always been considered weak or a subordinate so no one else has ever had faith in him so betraying their faith just god, watching how he struggled with that in episode 20, too many feels, i can't handle it.

LOL i stopped for a bit after episode 20, i might watch the last two before bed, but IDK if my emotions can handle all these feelingsXDDDD

all the feels!
i had one million richenbach feels, so i don't think anything can give me feels that intense anymore.

mhhhh richenbach was a really good episode (i watch sherlock too) but supernatural has just struck some cord with me and activated my hormones or some crap like that LOOOOL.

i know, but that's kinda part of why i like him, he's always struggling to figure something out or understand some new concept, he tries so hard just like sam and dean.
The Raving Madame

all the feels!

mhhhh richenbach was a really good episode (i watch sherlock too) but supernatural has just struck some cord with me and activated my hormones or some crap like that LOOOOL.

i know, but that's kinda part of why i like him, he's always struggling to figure something out or understand some new concept, he tries so hard just like sam and dean.

oh my god dude, you have to catch up to me-
although i do go really really fast through all of this.
dean and castiel are having a MOMENT and it it so intense that i can't even begin to handle it.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked
The Raving Madame

all the feels!

oh my god dude, you have to catch up to me-
although i do go really really fast through all of this.
dean and castiel are having a MOMENT and it it so intense that i can't even begin to handle it.

LOL i'm about 10 minutes into episode 21!!!! i'll do my best so we can spazz over the intense cas.
The Raving Madame

LOL i'm about 10 minutes into episode 21!!!! i'll do my best so we can spazz over the intense cas.

i think i am going to sleep.
or maybe i'm going to watch the first episode of season 7!
oh no, if i do that i might be up all night.

Dapper Hunter

Okay, first of all - what the ********. Sam is being menstrual? Wow, way to totally act like a misogynistic pig. Because having a period automatically makes someone a whiny b***h. |: Second of all - uh, back the ******** up. Sam is hardly over emotional. He's been pretty balanced this season, considering he's semi-constantly hallucinating Satan. If anything, he should be freaking out more - I know most people would be. This is the same bullshit that people spout off about other characters from other series (Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion) that really pisses me off. You have no basis for comparison to be able to judge their emotional reactions unless you yourself have been through serious trauma. Like as not, you haven't, so you have no right to say they're being too emotional. You can claim it an opinion that you don't like the behavior, but to try and claim that it's irrational is ignorant. If that wasn't your intention, fine, but clarify before you start saying someone is acting like a PMSing woman.

Second of all - Unless you're drawing a comparison between Supernatural and Sherlock, and not comparing the shows on an emotional scale which is not relevant in any way to the thread's topic (Supernatural), don't bring it up. This is a Supernatural thread. Not a Sherlock thread.

Thanks.

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
When Dean cries, it's one of the most emotionally powerful moments of any episode. I don't think anyone in their right mind would accuse him of being menstrual, just because he breaks down. When Dean revealed what he went through in Hell, that was a jarring, heartbreaking scene.

Same with Sam. Sure, he's a little more sensitive to issues and he's usually the one trying to get through Dean's defenses to make him talk about his feelings, but you can't sit there and say Dean crying and having feelings is okay, then turn around and call Sam menstrual for doing the exact same thing. It doesn't make them less manly...

It makes them a caring brother, a friend. Dean and Sam have both been through some ******** up s**t together and they have more than earned their right to be upset, angsty and emotional about it. And with Satan knocking about his cranium, it's sure to make it even more emotional. Every hunter in that universe has a right to their pain and how they deal with it. But calling them menstrual is a bit much.

This is of course, ignoring the fact that Sam is a giant lady-boy with girl feelings. emotion_awesome

But when it comes down to brass tacks, the boys have gone to hell and back and are allowed to have "all the cries" they want about it.

Dapper Hunter

Dammit Cas, as thread Dean, only I am allowed to call Sam a giant lady-boy! Slash Sasquatch.

On an unrelated note, I will laugh my a** off if Misha doesn't come back as Castiel at all.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well, start laughing, Dean. XD Cause he is NOT coming back as Castiel. At least, that's not how he's being re-introduced, according to Sera. He's gonna be all amnesic and not knowing what's going on. He may eventually regain his memories or he may be Jimmy, who as we all know from last time, doesn't retain memories from being a vessel at all.

Either way. Not Cas. Which is the only reason I'm not boycotting the episodes on principle alone.

And dammit, as thread Cas, I can make fun of Sam too! *puts foot down*
Woah there, some people have no sense of humor and take things WAY too seriously.
Breathe, stop freaking out. I can say whatever I want because everything I say is entirely my opinion, it isn't yours. You just really need to chill out, man. Stop swearing in attempt to make your point.
I never said it was irrational. I just don't like Sam as much as I like other characters.
When Dean cries it is the most intense out of any of 'em, yeah, because he bottles things and it's like an explosion. With Sam it's just constant thing after thing and maybe if he just had a break to breathe he'd be different, sure. It's entirely their situation that makes them the way they are and Sam never gets a break from the realllllllllly of the shitty stuff, I get that.
Anyway! I see where I'm not welcome and will gladly go elsewhere.

Adorable Lunatic

Sam is not my favorite character either but he has just as much a right to get angry, emotional, sad, distressed, etc etc as you do, perhaps even more so.
Even when I'm not particularly thrilled with Sam's choices or actions, I can see where he's coming from and don't start pulling misogynistic crap.

Okay, beating a dead horse here.

Aaaanyway, unless the writers want to bring the angels back into the picture (talk about beating a dead horse...) the only conceivable way of bringing Cas/Jimmy/whoever back from the grave would be a) some crazy black magic s**t b) demon deal or c) as a trap/foil for the brothers orchestrated by the Leviathans (more likely)
I guess that raises the "are the Leviathans powerful enough to raise the dead" question.

Maybe it won't even really be Cas/Jimmy/whoever, just some sort of doppelganger.
Ooh...I'm kind of liking that idea.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Well, from the looks of the production stills that have been released, it looks like "Cas" has been socked away in a mental hospital all this time, and the popular theory behind it is that it's Jimmy or that he has amnesia and has no clue about anything.

But yeah, I really like the idea of of him being a doppleganger, put their by the Leviathans to mess with Dean and Sam. Given that he's only gonna be in three episodes, that does make sense.

Adorable Lunatic

Spoilers for 7x23 below!
info on Mishas return!)

MISHA COLLINS RETURNS! — Lucifer guest star Mark Pellegrino) drives Sam Jared Padalecki) to the breaking point and Sam ends up in a mental hospital.  Desperate to save his brother, Dean Jensen Ackles) calls every hunter he knows for help.  One of the hunters gives him the name of a healer who turns out to have a very familiar face guest star Misha Collins).  Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble 717).

Questionable Streaker

That sounds... interesting. I don't know how they're going to explain the lake situation though.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
If I might sling out a theory...

So going with the amnesia theory, Castiel somehow survived all the Leviathans exploding out of him and washed up on shore some time later. He's found and put in a mental hospital, and still possessing some of his angelic powers, begins healing people. How this is possible without him being able to heal himself or access the rest of his abilities, I have no clue, nor how Dean and Sam missed reports of someone performing healing "miracles".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff