Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
We pretty much have season six and seven as proof that the writers had it in them to continue on after the Kripke Plan, and with a few missteps, they mangled everything. So keeping it going for an eighth season or more will just be pathetic. Sure, law of averages dictates that there might be a good episode or three but really...

It's better to burn out than fade away, and the network and writers are seriously risking the latter in their quest for the almighty dollar.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
>_< the almighty dollar.

Questionable Streaker

Guys, does anybody know when Supernatural will come back? Because I thought it was March 9th, but my friend was saying it's March 16th.

Help?

Adorable Lunatic

LoperDoper
Guys, does anybody know when Supernatural will come back? Because I thought it was March 9th, but my friend was saying it's March 16th.

Help?

It's definitely March 16th.
Says so in the preview on the CW website.
3nodding

Dapper Hunter

Sorry long time no see - I really rather liked the last episode. It had demons, which made me all glee and happy, and then it had Marksha being absolutely amazing as Lucifer, in a way that actually made me kind of go, 'hey they make a pretty good team, despite it all...' And all in all, it had a really nice nostalgic feel to it all. But Marksha definitely stole the show.

6,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You've all probably seen this, but it never gets old:

Putting the Win in Winchester, one improv dance session at a time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKYUtcHPQi4

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh man, don't feel bad... I thought it was March 9th too, since that was the date in the frickin' commercial said on last week's episode. The next day, there was a big hullabaloo on Tumblr over that very thing, though it was mainly the Misha fangirls screaming that if the next episode featured Cas on the 9th, then the 16th would be the start of his three episode arc.

I'd be mad, but it's not the first time the CW has changed the dates up on people.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
wait.. there's a three episode arch??

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Unfortunately, yeah...

But I love the name of the episode after that whole mess is over, "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo". That's so ossum and I'm dying to find out the synopsis.
LoperDoper

Help?

March 16th.
Kurosune_Aoki
Sorry long time no see - I really rather liked the last episode. It had demons, which made me all glee and happy, and then it had Marksha being absolutely amazing as Lucifer, in a way that actually made me kind of go, 'hey they make a pretty good team, despite it all...' And all in all, it had a really nice nostalgic feel to it all. But Marksha definitely stole the show.

I totally agree. I laughed so much and kept tweeting the hilarious things he was saying. Can`t wait till the 16th... so far crying
Cassie Eats Cockroaches
Oh man, don't feel bad... I thought it was March 9th too, since that was the date in the frickin' commercial said on last week's episode. The next day, there was a big hullabaloo on Tumblr over that very thing, though it was mainly the Misha fangirls screaming that if the next episode featured Cas on the 9th, then the 16th would be the start of his three episode arc.

I'd be mad, but it's not the first time the CW has changed the dates up on people.

I'm no fan girl, but I'm excited for Misha to be back. >.< *Fingers crossed that Jim Beaver comes back too*

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

I can't hardly wait for the 16th to come! Ahh.. I need more Castiel. gonk

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
X-78Q

I can't hardly wait for the 16th to come! Ahh.. I need more Castiel. gonk

Heh, my daddy's birthday. I miss Castiel so much....

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm more excited about Lucifer... Mark is so amazing and I can't wait to see more scenes with him and Sam.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces