Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

So one of my friends has finally started on season 9 after marathoning and I've been listening to her aches about the show as she watched. She's promised me to call me when she gets to the finale. I've always wondered if it's horrible that I find it fun to watch my friends go through pain like that.
Rare Flame
So one of my friends has finally started on season 9 after marathoning and I've been listening to her aches about the show as she watched. She's promised me to call me when she gets to the finale. I've always wondered if it's horrible that I find it fun to watch my friends go through pain like that.

share the pain and feel no shame. i did that to my sister... emotion_dowant

Bane Of Cain's Husband

Apocalyptic Hunter

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
*Appears awkwardly*
*Watches intently*

Divine Hunter

Rare Flame

I love watching newbies watch. It's fun. But I'm evil.

l_Rever_l's Wife

I am a huge Supernatural fan. Can't wait for season 10 to come out. Not to sure how they will play out Dean being a demon any thoughts? question

Divine Hunter

boo_baby_spook
I am a huge Supernatural fan. Can't wait for season 10 to come out. Not to sure how they will play out Dean being a demon any thoughts? question

New sitcom idea: Sam has Cas on one shoulder and Dean on the other.

Fluffy Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
boo_baby_spook

I just hope that it isn't something that gets resolved within the first few episodes. It'll all probably get worked out at some point, but I kind of don't want it to because if the writers actually manage to do a good job of this, then it will be awesome :DUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nobody Famous
To be honest, I'm more annoyed than anything over how this new season is going. I've been increasingly annoyed since season 8, and the way they've played things out between the brothers only further gives me the impression that Dean is always wrong and that Sam is supposed to be some kind of martyr. Even in cases where Sam SHOULD be wrong, there's more emphasis on how Dean needs to get over it than there is for Sam to actually make up for any of it, but when the shoe is on the other foot, Sam gets to hold a grudge and dictate their relationship. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Spot on. You put it into words xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff