Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find the "Oz" episode a little too out there?

Yes. Ghosts and demons are one thing. The land of Oz is another. 0.33790737564322 33.8% [ 197 ]
Not at all. It was a refreshing change. 0.20240137221269 20.2% [ 118 ]
If they did an episode with faeries and leprechauns, why not witches and flying monkeys? 0.45969125214408 46.0% [ 268 ]
Total Votes:[ 583 ]

Hilarious Gaian

I just started watching supernatural a while ago im in season 5 and im so freaking hooked on it!!!!!

Ruthless Darling

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Sparky The Country Girl
I just started watching supernatural a while ago im in season 5 and im so freaking hooked on it!!!!!

Good luck handling season 6&7. They're not as great as seasons 1-5.

Hilarious Gaian

4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I would imagine just stared season 6 and so far im enjoying them. but we'll see how long that lasts lol

3,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I absolutely love the show.. I cannot believe they've gone on for 9 years and I'm nothing but happy for them! The show is amazing, the lore is amazing, I love all the arcs they go through and believe it or not its accurate and educating for me! I love learning about all the monsters they kill and how to kill them.. its just so amazing to learn stuff like this from a t.v show. I love it and im gonna be a fan for the years to come! heart

Lonely Saint

Sparky The Country Girl
4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I would imagine just stared season 6 and so far im enjoying them. but we'll see how long that lasts lol

I liked them both and still do, so it's not hopeless. wink

Hilarious Gaian

Seraph of Thursday
Sparky The Country Girl
4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I liked them both and still do, so it's not hopeless. wink

Right on! almost through season 6 and im still hooked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff