Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Hilarious Gaian

I just started watching supernatural a while ago im in season 5 and im so freaking hooked on it!!!!!

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Sparky The Country Girl
I just started watching supernatural a while ago im in season 5 and im so freaking hooked on it!!!!!

Good luck handling season 6&7. They're not as great as seasons 1-5.

Hilarious Gaian

4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I would imagine just stared season 6 and so far im enjoying them. but we'll see how long that lasts lol

3,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I absolutely love the show.. I cannot believe they've gone on for 9 years and I'm nothing but happy for them! The show is amazing, the lore is amazing, I love all the arcs they go through and believe it or not its accurate and educating for me! I love learning about all the monsters they kill and how to kill them.. its just so amazing to learn stuff like this from a t.v show. I love it and im gonna be a fan for the years to come! heart

Lonely Saint

Sparky The Country Girl
4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I would imagine just stared season 6 and so far im enjoying them. but we'll see how long that lasts lol

I liked them both and still do, so it's not hopeless. wink

Hilarious Gaian

Seraph of Thursday
Sparky The Country Girl
4Shame
Sparky The Country Girl

I liked them both and still do, so it's not hopeless. wink

Right on! almost through season 6 and im still hooked
Was anyone else confused about one small detail in last night's episode?

<<quote>>
Namely the fact that Tessa isn't an angle. She's a freaking reaper!
<</quote>>
Yeah that was weird... but made me wonder if there are two types of reapers?

Seyonne Aldvale
Was anyone else confused about one small detail in last night's episode?

<<quote>>
Namely the fact that Tessa isn't an angle. She's a freaking reaper!
<</quote>>

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Whew, finally catching up, slooowly.

Now at episode 1 of season 7. Ah, Cas...
Hey guys, I know this is totally the wrong forum for this but I really need Gaia friends that are online all of the time. All of my long time pals on Gaia grew up.. and as for me, well that's a different story xD so anyway, send me a friend request and/or message me :3 I'm pretty good at holding a conversation if I do say so myself lol. And I'm really nice..

I'd make my own forum for this but nobody ever replies. Please add some life to Gaia for me whee
Okay, I love Supernatural, but that, " spin off pilot," was a mess.
while this season has been a little all over the place, i've loved every season so far. 3nodding

the character development of our three boys have been such a joy to watch, even when it crushes the soul. i really hope they tighten up the story telling for the next season, really wondering how sam and cas take on the "new" dean... gonk

Quotable Prophet

To be honest, I'm more annoyed than anything over how this new season is going. I've been increasingly annoyed since season 8, and the way they've played things out between the brothers only further gives me the impression that Dean is always wrong and that Sam is supposed to be some kind of martyr. Even in cases where Sam SHOULD be wrong, there's more emphasis on how Dean needs to get over it than there is for Sam to actually make up for any of it, but when the shoe is on the other foot, Sam gets to hold a grudge and dictate their relationship. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Nobody Famous
To be honest, I'm more annoyed than anything over how this new season is going. I've been increasingly annoyed since season 8, and the way they've played things out between the brothers only further gives me the impression that Dean is always wrong and that Sam is supposed to be some kind of martyr. Even in cases where Sam SHOULD be wrong, there's more emphasis on how Dean needs to get over it than there is for Sam to actually make up for any of it, but when the shoe is on the other foot, Sam gets to hold a grudge and dictate their relationship. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Agreed! It seems Sam can do no wrong and Dean is just a train wreck that doesn't get better and always drags his brother into the mess. So annoying how they've developed the brothers' relationship this season. emotion_donotwant

Quotable Prophet

4Shame
Nobody Famous

Agreed! It seems Sam can do no wrong and Dean is just a train wreck that doesn't get better and always drags his brother into the mess. So annoying how they've developed the brothers' relationship this season. emotion_donotwant

It's been going on for the last couple seasons. I mean, hell, in season 8, I think Dean had a pretty damned good reason to be ticked off when he had to bust out of Purgatory on his own after spending a YEAR there with a number of monsters that wanted to kill him, only to find out that Sam.....spent said year shacking up with some other man's wife (not that he knew she was married but still). After all the things left unresolved, the mess HE helped to make, and he just DITCHED Dean. For a YEAR. And that's not even getting into the matter that he KNEW Crowley was still up to no good and Kevin had been kidnapped and he did nothing. His brother had vanished, the kid HE helped drag into this mess was in the hands of the bad guys, and said bad guys were STILL enacting their evil plan and Sam. DID. NOTHING.

And then when Dean finally rips into him about it, Sam basically tells him to get over it. As though abandoning Dean to another sort of hell wasn't that big of a deal. And yet Dean letting an angel possess Sam to SAVE HIS LIFE is an unimaginable betrayal? What is with this hypocrisy? Sam gets to be mad for episodes or months on end over something that was meant to HELP him but HEAVEN FORBID Dean be allowed to be resentful! Hell, this happens practically every time Dean has any right to be upset over anything. Something happens that essentially smacks him upside the head and tells him to get over it and that's it, case closed.

It should say something when the brother who is a womanizing crude morally gray cynical jerk wad actually comes off as less of an a*****e than the sweet sensitive puppy eyed woobie one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff