Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Lonely Saint

KitsuneRei02
Holy damn, guys. I finally finished catching up! I've been constantly marathoning spn. And let me say, there are not enough words for this -crazy, heart wrenching, exciting, stressful, edge of your seat kind of s**t.

I feel like these characters have come so far and experienced so much. I'm almost scared for them, as I'm sure there's something big and bad on it's way.

GAH, I feel such a sense of loss now that I'm not constantly watching it. emotion_kirakira

This feeling. Yes. Indeed. gonk

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So hey, 9x06 anyone? emotion_awesome

Lonely Saint

Sammirah

YES YES YES YES
what do you mean I just replied to you in the other thread
YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seraph of Thursday
Sammirah

YES YES YES YES
what do you mean I just replied to you in the other thread
YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

I know, I just thought it was weird that there was no one else talking in here, considering it's the "official" thread. rolleyes wink
So what do we think of Tuesday's episode???

Wintry Avenger

Glitter Cupcakez
Any time they split up the brothers, I kinda lose interest, tbh.

But lol @ poor Castiel getting sucked into babysitting. Saw that coming as soon as she started talking, tbh. Poor thing.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Abaddon's gorgeous self back on my screen. And Kevin's blood...I mean. What?

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Seraph of Thursday
KitsuneRei02
Holy damn, guys. I finally finished catching up! I've been constantly marathoning spn. And let me say, there are not enough words for this -crazy, heart wrenching, exciting, stressful, edge of your seat kind of s**t.

I feel like these characters have come so far and experienced so much. I'm almost scared for them, as I'm sure there's something big and bad on it's way.

GAH, I feel such a sense of loss now that I'm not constantly watching it. emotion_kirakira

This feeling. Yes. Indeed. gonk

I think my heart broke for Cas this last episode. He had such a sad expression on his face!

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Sammirah
KitsuneRei02

Hey, congrats on catching up! You've been making really good time. surprised New episode tomorrow! At least you didn't finish in the middle of hiatus.

Thanks! I'm not sure how to deal with this waiting a week thing... sweatdrop

Lonely Saint

KitsuneRei02

I got into the show last year, took some odd six weeks to watch the whole thing through and... and then I had to do the same thing. This whole weekly waiting thing, hiatuses, all of it. I'm definitely not used to it. rofl

Timid Darling

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Seraph of Thursday
KitsuneRei02

I got into the show last year, took some odd six weeks to watch the whole thing through and... and then I had to do the same thing. This whole weekly waiting thing, hiatuses, all of it. I'm definitely not used to it. rofl

I'm trying to ease the pain of the transition by watching Doctor Who, but it doesn't quite fill the void. emotion_sweatdrop

I'm shocked, though, honestly. I haven't gotten so into a show (or anything, really) for such a long time. It's inspiring. And to think, I only started watching it on a whim.

Lonely Saint

KitsuneRei02
I'm trying to ease the pain of the transition by watching Doctor Who, but it doesn't quite fill the void. emotion_sweatdrop

I'm shocked, though, honestly. I haven't gotten so into a show (or anything, really) for such a long time. It's inspiring. And to think, I only started watching it on a whim.

I've filled my gap with Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, Spartacus, Sleepy Hollow and American Horror Story. I love them all and I'm glad the waiting drove me into trying them - before Supernatural, I didn't watch television for over ten years, and I honestly thought the plot shows were either terrible soap operas or CSI, and that there was no inbetween nor was there any variety, and even these were drowning in reality TV. I don't know if I was wrong because, frankly, when I turn on my TV and it's not on Animal Planet, it sure looks like that. But interneeetttt.

SPN happened just after my eight years long fandom had died from me and I had practically nothing inspiring in my life at all. I lived in that void for a full year and then boom. emotion_kirakira It was magical.
obamaurmama
Glitter Cupcakez

But lol @ poor Castiel getting sucked into babysitting. Saw that coming as soon as she started talking, tbh. Poor thing.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Abaddon's gorgeous self back on my screen. And Kevin's blood...I mean. What?

every time Cas ends up in a females house, he almost gets killed.
poor Cassie
I actually thought she was asking him on a date lol, I didn't trust her.

I like Abaddon I really do, but I still love Crowley so it's like lasdjflsdjf Idk who i want in charge of hell.
maybe he's doing it to feel more human? or something?

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KitsuneRei02
Seraph of Thursday
KitsuneRei02

Waiting a week is so hard! gonk Especially if you've just come off marathonning. When I was watching SPN the first time around, just by myself, I would watch like 6-8 a day.

I fill the gap mostly by blogging on Tumblr about Supernatural. And cross stitch.

It's so great that you're enjoying it! Do you have a favourite season?

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Glitter Cupcakez
obamaurmama
Glitter Cupcakez

every time Cas ends up in a females house, he almost gets killed.
poor Cassie
I actually thought she was asking him on a date lol, I didn't trust her.

I like Abaddon I really do, but I still love Crowley so it's like lasdjflsdjf Idk who i want in charge of hell.
maybe he's doing it to feel more human? or something?

I actually really loved that Sam and Dean were each doing their own things. I loved seeing Sam and Kevin deal with Crowley together. And kind of nice that we got a break from Zeke.

I'm okay with Nora. At first I was annoyed that she made Cas think he was getting asked out, but when I watched the scene a second time, you can see that she didn't do it on purpose. It was a plain old communication gap. Which, when you think about it, is a very human thing so hooray for human experiences for Cas!

This ep made me like Crowley even more. I don't quite know what's up with the blood, but I can tell it's significant. You're probably right, though, and it has something to do with feeling human.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seraph of Thursday
KitsuneRei02

I've filled my gap with Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, Spartacus, Sleepy Hollow and American Horror Story. I love them all and I'm glad the waiting drove me into trying them - before Supernatural, I didn't watch television for over ten years, and I honestly thought the plot shows were either terrible soap operas or CSI, and that there was no inbetween nor was there any variety, and even these were drowning in reality TV. I don't know if I was wrong because, frankly, when I turn on my TV and it's not on Animal Planet, it sure looks like that. But interneeetttt.

SPN happened just after my eight years long fandom had died from me and I had practically nothing inspiring in my life at all. I lived in that void for a full year and then boom. emotion_kirakira It was magical.

Have you ever watched Buffy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces