Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

:l
but i don't want it to end...
(because what i want is totally relevant to the rest of the world, right)

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's better to burn out than fade away...

And at this point, with the ratings being at all time lows... SPN is fading.

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

User Image
off topic thought:
Anybody else think Mark is really good looking?

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mishamigos
:l
but i don't want it to end...
(because what i want is totally relevant to the rest of the world, right)
emotion_brofist

also User Image

Adorable Lunatic

Salt's cool with me.
cool

And I think that, as long as the CW is supportive, SPN will go on for as long as the actors and writers are willing to continue.
The best we could hope for is that it ends up going out with a bang when it does end.

Blah blah blah, I've said it before, but milking the Cas storyline is one of the tickets to ending with a whimper.

We need writers with guts, not ones so easily swayed by some loud-mouthed butthurt fangirls.
Cas was dead. It was bold, dramatic, and final ~ and that took guts, especially with SPN's definition of death being rather flimsy.

Bringing controversial characters back again and again is boring.
Boring = less viewership = decrease in profit = funds cut = show's death.

No I don't want it to end, but I do want to see something new and exciting each week, not go, 'oh them/that/it again."

So I'm all for season 8, as long as some big changes are made!

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
User Image
Mishamigos
User Image
off topic thought:
Anybody else think Mark is really good looking?

Did you know he was on an episode of "The X-Files" a million years ago? I think it was season two... So if you want to see him real young looking, Google it! I think the episode was called "Fire."

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

yep ^_^ He's been in so many shows
it's awesome~

Dapper Hunter

@Salt: Exactly. What happened to the balls? Oh yeah. Eric left. Kripke was the driving force behind the show in all ways, and didn't let fangirls push him around. It was his baby, his idea, and as much as I like Sera for her contributions, she never had Kripke's chutzpah to keep the God damn story the way it was supposed to be. I don't mean to say I know what the writers had in store all along, but this level of fanservice is far too contrived to really be necessary to the overreaching plot, which is what should be important.

I mean, really, what purpose does Castiel serve in returning other than making the fangirls happy? Sure, Dean might get some closure on Castiel's betrayal, which isn't a bad thing, per se, but at the same time, ******** a happy ending. Castiel betrayed them. End of story. Let it go. Let Dean rot and suffer in it. It's sad, but it would be a lot more realistic than anything else. (Insofar as Supernatural is ever realistic.) I mean, do we even know how Castiel was freed from the Leviathans' hold? Why would it even benefit the Leviathans to let Castiel go? Especially since he could still potentially be used against them. It just is such a huge plot hole and unless they somehow manage to fill it up within the next two episodes (unlikely), they'd have to do in season 8, or ********, what with their new track record, they probably won't even address it at all! Why the ******** not? The fangirls don't care, they're just happy they've got their Castiel back. Never mind that he's killing the plot. : /

Sorry, kind of needed to vent there.

Adorable Lunatic

Too bad they didn't bring Cas back only to reveal that he was actually a Leviathan that had taken Castiel's form.
At least that would have made for better television.
(and been a big F U to the angel's more unpleasant fans)

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

Anybody else really want Chuck/God back?

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Damn, baby... Calm down. Have some dip.

Yeah, if it had been revealed that Cas was being used as a pawn to lure Sam and Dean in, or was actually a Leviathan plant, it would have been great. Because it would have been believable. Having all them Leviathans explode out of him and him still surviving, but having amnesia was dumb. His angel self would have returned to Heaven and his meat sack would have died. Like Kuro said, that episode was so full of plot holes, it was unreal.

And no, having Chuck come back would do absolutely nothing. He was an allegory for Kripke and Kripke's gone, sad to say. As for the whole God thing... Kripke himself said it was up to interpretation but him disappearing was just a way of alluding to the fact that he was leaving the show. So Chuck showing up again would serve absolutely no purpose. Kinda like bringing Cas back, so hey, who knows.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
idk, I think some Cas/Lucifer plot action would be interesting. We've seen him ******** with Sam's head, the guys a great actor, let us see him ******** with Cas.

Adorable Lunatic

I like/liked Chuck, but no, his character should stay in the past.
I find it strange that *spoilers* there'll be a new prophet in this week's episode.
It almost looks like a rehash revival of the ol' angels plot.

We'll have to see where they're going with that.

Dapper Hunter

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Awww... Our little Sammy is all grown up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff