Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

DID YOU SEE THE PROMOOOOOOOO

Beloved Genius

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll admit I'm a bit biased when it comes to Crowley, I have a thing for Scottish men.

But overall, I prefer him because of his attitude and just how he is...Meg just seems like another whiny low-level demon to me.

And that in itself, the whining former human can't get over herself sort of thing just doesn't cut the cake for me.

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I gotta say, I wasn't loving this episode...

Mainly, it was Felicia Day. I'm definitely not a fan of hers, but it's like writers weren't even trying to make her into a believable character. It was as if they told her she would be starring as herself in the episode, just with a fake name. There was no differentiating between Charlie and Felicia in real life. I don't know about anyone else, but when I watch a show, a like an actor to, I dunno... Act.

That being said, James Patrick Stuart as d**k was just a delight to watch. He's injected the character with this smarmy, self-entitled aura and it works. When he was talking to "Charlie", his disappointment that he couldn't get one of his underlings to copy her without losing what made her unique was just... AH! What a d**k! XD

I am sad for Dean, though. A lot of people weren't happy with Dean's reaction to seeing ghost!Bobby in the last episode but I think they're using their fangirl brains and not their actual brains. You think Dean's happy that Bobby is going to have to die again? That he has to see Bobby walking around as, technically, a monster waiting to happen? To know that this time around, he and Sam will have to kill their best friend? And now with Bobby blowing his fuse and kicking d**k's a** (which was OSSUM, by the by), they know they've reached the point of no return with him. That was the biggest thing about this episode, besides finally getting some questions answered about the Leviathans.

And God, just what I didn't want to see in the preview... Misha and Rachel's faces. I had almost forgotten he still had two more episodes left in his arc. Now all I can do is hope to Christ it is the last time we ever see Castiel again. Season eight is pretty much a lock at his point, so I'm crossing my fingers that Jeremy Carver will be able to get the show back on track. Sans the pathetic, unnecessary angel

Adorable Lunatic

I really didn't like Charlie.
She was annoying as [********], so over the top that she wasn't believable.
I know "tumblr" gets tossed around quite a bit in this thread, so forgive me for bringing it up again, but dear god it was like every tumblr user stereotype got tossed in a blender and out spat Charlie.

That being said - ACTUAL PLOT UPDATE.
Hallelujah.
I didn't quite realize it before, but d**k is fantastic as the criminal mastermind behind the Leviathan plot.
I wish they had included him in more episodes this season.
To be honest, d**k's actual, physical presence in the show was probably one of best parts of tonight's episode.
I'm tired of casual mentions and d**k/d**k jokes being the only time we hear about our Leviathan leader - it was great for him to actually have lines.

Oh, Bobby.
Your love for the boys is only going to bring them further pain.
I don't see him lasting much longer.
It's only a matter of time before Sam and Dean will have to put him to rest.

All I'll say about the preview is - Ugh. Cas.

Agile Hero

11,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
My thoughts about the new episode yesterday...

I Flipping <3 Felicia Day!!!

Super!

Adorable Lunatic

One of my favorite parts was when Sam and Dean dressed as - what do you call those guys? Airline workers? You know what I mean - to switch out d**k's package.
(couldn't resist there. haha)
I do love our boys in costume.
emotion_dowant

I guess that was my favorite Charlie moment as well.
I have to give her credit for that one!

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

And now I sit here for 6 days consumed in theories and worries.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
I have a rage building inside me... If what rumors I hear are true, I will be flipping SO many tables.

Adorable Lunatic

Cassie Eats Cockroaches

Which rumors?

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

Probably the one where there will be a lot of Misha in the next season B)

Adorable Lunatic

Do not want.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yup... Thatd be the one...
I'm trying to get back into Supernatural, but all the new shows I watch tend to be way too comedic. When did the storylines get so bad?
El Segador
I'm trying to get back into Supernatural, but all the new shows I watch tend to be way too comedic. When did the storylines get so bad?

Because the writers are bad?
CookieTheEnigma
I'll admit I'm a bit biased when it comes to Crowley, I have a thing for Scottish men.

But overall, I prefer him because of his attitude and just how he is...Meg just seems like another whiny low-level demon to me.

And that in itself, the whining former human can't get over herself sort of thing just doesn't cut the cake for me.

Mark Sheppard is from London, England wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces