Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
DJ Qualls is just a goofy yet endearing person, and even though it's complete hogwash and would never happen, I'd totally support six seasons and a movie about Garth's hunting adventures.

emotion_awesome

As much as I love Bobby though, I am still slightly worried that he, as a knowledgeable hunter, chose to hang around as a ghost. But yeah, I was totally excited to see his ball cap once more. Gave me a high all the way to work! Now let's just hope they don't jump the shark with him and the rest of the season. They kinda already did it with Cas, but with the end approaching, I'd like to see some resolution this season:

1) Cas getting offed for good and/or disappearing back to Heaven, never to be seen again.

2) Bobby finding rest, after knowing his boys will be okay and that Roman got bibbed with his just desserts.

3) The Leviathans get shoved back down the crappy little hole they exploded out of.

4) Dean getting some pie with a well-adjusted Sam.

Is that so much to ask?

Adorable Lunatic

I know I've probably mentioned it before, but I'm straight up tired of the Cas storyline.
I'm even over being irritated at his return - I just want him gone. For good.
Give him a dramatic death scene with manly tears and a moving monologue from Dean, I don't care anymore.
As long as we can clearly those wings of his it's cool with me. haha.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Leviathan plot stretch into next season (if there is a next season, that is) based on how little they've progressed their story.
Even if d**k gets it, I don't think the Leviathas' scheme will be over, as there's enough of them to carry on without him.
Dean and Sam (and now Bobby, too!) finding a way to wipe all the Leviathans off the map would feel a little deus ex machina at this point.

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
saIt and burn
I know I've probably mentioned it before, but I'm straight up tired of the Cas storyline.
I'm even over being irritated at his return - I just want him gone. For good.
Give him a dramatic death scene with manly tears and a moving monologue from Dean, I don't care anymore.
As long as we can clearly those wings of his it's cool with me. haha.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Leviathan plot stretch into next season (if there is a next season, that is) based on how little they've progressed their story.
Even if d**k gets it, I don't think the Leviathas' scheme will be over, as there's enough of them to carry on without him.
Dean and Sam (and now Bobby, too!) finding a way to wipe all the Leviathans off the map would feel a little deus ex machina at this point.

I'm frustrated that a professional crew is making this show and the results are so poor. There are so many better stories floating around as fanfic. The Leviathans are stupid. A monster that wants to cover me in cheese?
And I love Castiel. Always have. Always will. But I would rather have bid him farewell in a tasteful way at the end of last season than what they have done to him.

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Yesterday was Tuesday, but today is Wednesday.

Omnipresent Demigod

this is what i want to know... what the hell.... So many breaks
also... so sad at this past episodes end... come the freak on dean... SEE HIM!!!!
BALLS!
i admit, i did almost tear up a bit at the end...
but u all did too so lol.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
*drops a piano on Kuro, then hits him with a car and attacks him with a dog, while singing Heat Of The Moment*

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
So Sera Gamble is stepping down as showrunner, and Jeremy Carver is coming back into the fold. While I love Jeremy, it means SPN is pretty much locked in for an eighth season and that makes me very sad. :/

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Reality is a prison

I love that Bobby's a ghost!

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Adorable Lunatic

I'm actually looking forward to the 8th season now!
Under Gamble's direction the show was floundering.
Although I am crossing my fingers Carver will change things up so that SPN will no longer feel like it's at the end of its rope.
If not, I can just pretend that season 8 never happened. haha.

Dapper Hunter

...I have mixed feelings about Carver taking over. I'm not sure what those feelings are, but I can definitely tell you they're mixed. Once I get a better grasp of them, get to know them, I might be able to post something a bit more useful, but until then --

User Image

I was looking through my tumblr feed, when I came across this choice morsel. As I watched it repeatedly for a few minutes, drooling incoherently on my computer, I realized something. DOES JENSEN HAVE A THIRD n****e?!

WHAT. WHAT IS THAT. I. LOOK AT IT! I hope it's a mole. D: BUT SERIOUSLY, GUYS, WHAT?! (I knew he was too perfect...)

Adorable Lunatic

Kurosune_Aoki

User Image

I was looking through my tumblr feed, when I came across this choice morsel. As I watched it repeatedly for a few minutes, drooling incoherently on my computer, I realized something. DOES JENSEN HAVE A THIRD n****e?!

WHAT. WHAT IS THAT. I. LOOK AT IT! I hope it's a mole. D: BUT SERIOUSLY, GUYS, WHAT?! (I knew he was too perfect...)

Is it...blood?
That's the first thing I thought of other than third n****e oh god.
It looks a little like a drip, and he is about to shift.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
as long as he can produce a plot for season 8, I'm all for it.

But I honestly feel like nothing has happened this season as far as overall plot goes, and there's what, 4 episodes left in the season?

Although I did love the Plucky Pennywhistle episode.

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's gotta be a smudge, because in every other shot of Jensen shirtless, rare as they are, you never seen the mark/mole/third n****e in any other shot...

Now me, I was too busy staring at the luscious curve of his spine and his back dimples to even notice anything else.

<.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces