Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

i'm only halfway through season 6.
unfgh castiel emotion_bigheart

Adorable Lunatic

I'm more curious than excited about Misha's return.
Misha seems like a great guy, and he obviously works well with Jared and Jensen, but I'd have been satisfied with where they left Cas.
Castiel appeared in what, three full seasons already?
Apart from Bobby and the boys, that must be some sort of record wink

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50
Cassie Eats Cockroaches
I'm more excited about Lucifer... Mark is so amazing and I can't wait to see more scenes with him and Sam.

User Image

I loved this scene.

High-functioning Hellraiser

14,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Of all the things that angers about Misha Collins, him getting a regular cast credit after one season, over Jim Beaver, who'd been on the show since season one, is the thing that still pisses me off to this day.

Like you say, Salt, it's definitely a record, for anyone other than Jared, Jensen and Jim... But I think after season three, Jim should have been given a regular cast credit. Because he showed up near the end of season one, they ret-conned his character for season two, so by season three, he should have been billed as a regular.

But, what are you gonna do? Sometimes life is strange that way. Although, watching Justified tonight, it was nice to see Jim's name pop up in the credits. That was a pleasant treat, seeing him again.

And as you already know, I'm wary of how they're reintroducing "Castiel" into the show, how they're gonna play his amnesia and all that. All I know is, it better not suck. Season seven has been fantastic so far and I'd hate to see them stumble, just because the writers are performing fanservice.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sherIocked

I came here from your thread. I also have been watching Supernatural almost non-stop. I watched my first episode maybe two, two-and-a-half weeks ago and I'm almost at the end of Season 5. It is amazing. emotion_bigheart
Sammirah
sherIocked

I came here from your thread. I also have been watching Supernatural almost non-stop. I watched my first episode maybe two, two-and-a-half weeks ago and I'm almost at the end of Season 5. It is amazing. emotion_bigheart

Hahaha,I'd only ever seen one before I started this rampage and now I'm on Season 6 Episode 21. I am (obviously) obsessed with Sherlock and someone I was Rping that with was all "Watch Supernatural" and I started.
I have consumed so much so quickly that EVERYTHING is fresh in my brain.
I loved The Man Who Would Be King. I watch mostly for Destiel, honestly. Both apart and together.
Sam needs to stop crying about everything. He did for that one season, but it was the polar opposite of the puppy dog whine whine whine and I still wanted him to just shut up.
Not that I like when Sam is dead! I just wish he wasn't menstruating all the damn time.

Anxious Bloodsucker

oh man, i just got into the series via netflix a few weeks back, now i'm on season 6 episode 20, and i really love castiels character
and that episode was so sadddd, holy ********.
The Raving Madame
oh man, i just got into the series via netflix a few weeks back, now i'm on season 6 episode 20, and i really love castiels character

yes yes yes i think that is The Man Who Would Be King
So gooooooooooooooood.
The next episode is gonna break your heart. :c not castiel-wise though.
it just broke mine, is all i'm sayin.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked
The Raving Madame

So gooooooooooooooood.

LOL i'm already pretty sad about cas >: i know what happens to him in season 7, but they said he'd be back before the season was out!!! I hope season 8 (because in all probability there will be one) has like a castiel redemption arch or something, they also could do it this season if they wanted i guess, they still have 4 episodes to go after all.
The Raving Madame
sherIocked
The Raving Madame

So gooooooooooooooood.

LOL i'm already pretty sad about cas >: i know what happens to him in season 7, but they said he'd be back before the season was out!!! I hope season 8 (because in all probability there will be one) has like a castiel redemption arch or something, they also could do it this season if they wanted i guess, they still have 4 episodes to go after all.

i don't yet!
i am blinding myself to all season 7 spoilers.
i'll be caught up in a day or two, i'm sure.
i kind of love the dark side to cas, honestly. how much it breaks him to hurt dean :c
calls them the boys, wants them to be safe.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked

i don't yet!
i kind of love the dark side to cas, honestly. how much it breaks him to hurt dean :c

OH GOD I KNOW! i like deep/dynamic friendships in series, i'm not really on the slash bandwagon at all, i really love how their friendships are just as is. I mean he's just trying to protect them in his own stupid way like sam did before, so i think when everything boils down somehow they'll be able to forgive him. And argggg its just so sad, and its like just when he was starting to understand humans all this stuff starts happening which pushes him away from them again, which is the saddest part. Because i think deep down he just really wants to be able to feel and share his emotions with others like a human.
The Raving Madame
sherIocked

i don't yet!

OH GOD I KNOW! i like deep/dynamic friendships in series, i'm not really on the slash bandwagon at all, i really love how their friendships are just as is. I mean he's just trying to protect them in his own stupid way like sam did before, so i think when everything boils down somehow they'll be able to forgive him. And argggg its just so sad, and its like just when he was starting to understand humans all this stuff starts happening which pushes him away from them again, which is the saddest part. Because i think deep down he just really wants to be able to feel and share his emotions with others like a human.

yes.one thousand times yes. i dig the bromance.
i don't mind the whole slash thing,i mean, i can get behind destiel. any sam and dean stuff freaks me out though. like really.
he is like "I UNDERSTAND EMOTIONS SO I CAN FEEL ALL THE BAD ONES NOW"
they all need to watch lilo and stitch.
:c ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked
The Raving Madame
sherIocked

i don't yet!

i don't mind the whole slash thing,i mean, i can get behind destiel. any sam and dean stuff freaks me out though. like really.

LOL i'm not really behind any of the possible romances, i just really have a thing for platonic relationships, but yeah the incest pairings eeeeeehhhh no.
Also cas learned about love from the pizza man, SO. (lol holy crap that episode)
i know ARRRGGG its just like OK RIP OUT MY HEART AND STOP ON IT NOW WHY DON'T YAH?
I think in the end that's how it will pan out! i mean like i said before they forgave dean for unleashing the apocalypse because he thought he was doing the right thing and cas is more or less going through the exact same thing..... and i mean, to them he's more or less human in perspective?
The Raving Madame
sherIocked
The Raving Madame
sherIocked

i don't yet!

LOL i'm not really behind any of the possible romances, i just really have a thing for platonic relationships, but yeah the incest pairings eeeeeehhhh no.
Also cas learned about love from the pizza man, SO. (lol holy crap that episode)
i know ARRRGGG its just like OK RIP OUT MY HEART AND STOP ON IT NOW WHY DON'T YAH?
I think in the end that's how it will pan out! i mean like i said before they forgave dean for unleashing the apocalypse because he thought he was doing the right thing and cas is more or less going through the exact same thing..... and i mean, to them he's more or less human in perspective?

i'm quite happy with the platonic relationships.all of my favorite shows are bros: gus&shawn from psych, sherlock&john from, well, sherlock/everything sherlock holmes related, dean&castiel,... i consider liz&jack from 30 rock to be bros too.
ahahha oh god when he said that i just about died! i'm a huge stoner, so i spend all my time watching SPN and smokin'. i laugh my a** off and tweet all of my favorite lines. like when dean was all "the whistle makes me their god!". that sort of thing.
yeah! he shows up in a human form, even with it being a clone, just for them. also a bit for himself, i think. this is a family he got to choose to align himself with, his BEST friend, a person who believed in him more than anything. I mean, dean went from being all "NO ANGELS EXIST" to chumming it up with Cas. It's a hard blow to then be betrayed by the person who saved you.
Cas helps them with all their s**t, they should have helped him in the first place.
Oh cas, you break my heart, you break it so hard.

In other news, I have the finale of season 6 playing in the background and I just DON'T CARE when it's just sam on screen.
i need dean around when sam is on screen so it balances out all of the expressed emotion.

Anxious Bloodsucker

sherIocked

i'm quite happy with the platonic relationships.all of my favorite shows are bros: gus&shawn from psych, sherlock&john from, well, sherlock/everything sherlock holmes related, dean&castiel,... i consider liz&jack from 30 rock to be bros too.
ahahha oh god when he said that i just about died! i'm a huge stoner, so i spend all my time watching SPN and smokin'. i laugh my a** off and tweet all of my favorite lines. like when dean was all "the whistle makes me their god!". that sort of thing.
yeah! he shows up in a human form, even with it being a clone, just for them. also a bit for himself, i think. this is a family he got to choose to align himself with, his BEST friend, a person who believed in him more than anything. I mean, dean went from being all "NO ANGELS EXIST" to chumming it up with Cas. It's a hard blow to then be betrayed by the person who saved you.
Cas helps them with all their s**t, they should have helped him in the first place.
Oh cas, you break my heart, you break it so hard.

In other news, I have the finale of season 6 playing in the background and I just DON'T CARE when it's just sam on screen.
i need dean around when sam is on screen so it balances out all of the expressed emotion.

oh man i know, its the worst for dean! its like he's been betrayed somehow by everyone he loves, even bobby! At first i wasn't sure how i felt about deans character but they did some great character development on his front. While Cas has always been considered weak or a subordinate so no one else has ever had faith in him so betraying their faith just god, watching how he struggled with that in episode 20, too many feels, i can't handle it.

LOL i stopped for a bit after episode 20, i might watch the last two before bed, but IDK if my emotions can handle all these feelingsXDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff