Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

XxfushigipinayxX

But I got a question. Remember right after the house set on fire (when the mom died) the "dad" was hugging Sam and Dean? Didn't the father's eyes glow red just before the commercial came on?

I just checked that scene. I think it was more the flickering lights of the ambulances, if that, because I didn't see an actual glow myself.

Shy Phantom

Seyonne Aldvale
XxfushigipinayxX

But I got a question. Remember right after the house set on fire (when the mom died) the "dad" was hugging Sam and Dean? Didn't the father's eyes glow red just before the commercial came on?

I just checked that scene. I think it was more the flickering lights of the ambulances, if that, because I didn't see an actual glow myself.

It's just that I got that impression when it looked like he was right there and the fire hit him, but then he moved all fast and grabbed Dean and Sam right when the house blew up. Then they sat down and he just had that...look arrow twisted
XxfushigipinayxX

It's just that I got that impression when it looked like he was right there and the fire hit him, but then he moved all fast and grabbed Dean and Sam right when the house blew up. Then they sat down and he just had that...look arrow twisted

Hey it's possible. It was strange how one minute the father was consumed by the fire and next he was grabbing his sons. question

Shy Phantom

Yep. I guess it's just gonna have to be one of those "wait-n-see" things. I just need the weekend to get hee already so I can rest rolleyes

Prophet

Seyonne Aldvale
Rushton
Someone on the thread for it over at TWoP pointed out that the girlfriend and the mother both died on the same day, just twenty-two years apart.

So who's betting the Ceiling Demon is focused on Sam, and who's betting on it focusing on all the men in the Winchester line? And who's hoping Jensen Ackles gets nekkid?

Yes, the attacks on the mother and girlfriend were exactly 22 years apart. Thing is, we have absolutely no idea or clue what this thing is. The closest we saw of anything was that shadowy figure standing over the crib.

And no, I don't agree that this thing, whatever it is, is after San specifically. I think it's more or less after their family in general. I could be wrong tho since it did kill mom and his girlfriend.

Oh and as for your last question....HELL YES I WANNA SEE HIM NEKKID!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But for now that will have to do. wink heart

His lips look funny... rofl
Gash-Kun
Seyonne Aldvale
Rushton
Someone on the thread for it over at TWoP pointed out that the girlfriend and the mother both died on the same day, just twenty-two years apart.

So who's betting the Ceiling Demon is focused on Sam, and who's betting on it focusing on all the men in the Winchester line? And who's hoping Jensen Ackles gets nekkid?

Yes, the attacks on the mother and girlfriend were exactly 22 years apart. Thing is, we have absolutely no idea or clue what this thing is. The closest we saw of anything was that shadowy figure standing over the crib.

And no, I don't agree that this thing, whatever it is, is after San specifically. I think it's more or less after their family in general. I could be wrong tho since it did kill mom and his girlfriend.

Oh and as for your last question....HELL YES I WANNA SEE HIM NEKKID!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But for now that will have to do. wink heart

His lips look funny... rofl

::sigh:: i love this show. i can't stop talking about it. i told a ba gillion people at school to watch that show.its so good. its knida scary, but jensen ackles makes it aaaaaallll worth it heart
Now all we need is a Jensen Ackles shirtless scene on the show and all will be well. 3nodding

Tho seeing him covered in mud I found strangely sexy. Now I know why guys like mud wrestling. heart
I saw both episodes already and I'm hooked! One question though:have Dean and Sam given up on finding their father or are they just continuing his work("hunting trips" wink ?
TrueFunkSoldier
I saw both episodes already and I'm hooked! One question though:have Dean and Sam given up on finding their father or are they just continuing his work("hunting trips" wink ?

i think they're doing both, looking for their dad while helping people with their "supernatural problems" blaugh
yummymooki
TrueFunkSoldier

i think they're doing both, looking for their dad while helping people with their "supernatural problems" blaugh

Agreed. I think the brothers are continuing their personal quests of answers and revenge while dealing with whatever comes across their respective paths.
For anyone interested in how well "Supernatural" is doing in the ratings...

Quote:
"SUPERNATURAL" OUTSCORES LAST SEASON'S
"ONE TREE HILL" PREMIERE IN ADULTS 18-34, ADULTS 18-49 AND TOTAL VIEWERS (5.7 MILLION)

"SUPERNATURAL" ATTAINS THE TIME PERIOD'S HIGHEST ADULT 18-49 RATING FOR THE WB IN TWO YEARS, IMPROVING OVER LAST YEAR'S "ONE TREE HILL"
PREMIERE BY 19%

THE WB TUESDAY SCORES THE NETWORK'S BEST RATING IN MORE THAN A YEAR AMONG ADULTS 18-49 AND GETS THE SEASON OFF TO A POSITIVE START IN ADULTS 18-34, MEN 18-34, ACROSS THE 18-49 DEMOS AND IN TOTAL VIEWERS

NEW YORK (September 14, 2005) - SUPERNATURAL and GILMORE GIRLS got The WB Network off to a flying start to the 2005-2006 television season.

SUPERNATURAL, which was #2 in its time period among persons 12-34 (2.5), men 18-34 (2.2) and men 12-34 (2.1), achieved gains over the time period season premiere of ONE TREE HILL in 2004. SUPERNATURAL improved over The WB's hit series among adults 18-34 (2.6, +4%), men 18-34 (2.2, +120%), adults 18-49 (2.5, +19%) and men 18-49 (2.1, +110%) as well as men 12-34 (2.1, +91%) and total viewers (5.7 million, +15%).

SUPERNATURAL's 2.5 rating in adults 18-49 was The WB's in the time period in two seasons.

I also read the show is such a success that it's already been guarenteed for a second season renewal, but we shall see.

The real test will be the coming weeks for ratings as the "new feel" for the show will be wearing off.
Seyonne Aldvale
For anyone interested in how well "Supernatural" is doing in the ratings...

Quote:
"SUPERNATURAL" OUTSCORES LAST SEASON'S
"ONE TREE HILL" PREMIERE IN ADULTS 18-34, ADULTS 18-49 AND TOTAL VIEWERS (5.7 MILLION)

"SUPERNATURAL" ATTAINS THE TIME PERIOD'S HIGHEST ADULT 18-49 RATING FOR THE WB IN TWO YEARS, IMPROVING OVER LAST YEAR'S "ONE TREE HILL"
PREMIERE BY 19%

THE WB TUESDAY SCORES THE NETWORK'S BEST RATING IN MORE THAN A YEAR AMONG ADULTS 18-49 AND GETS THE SEASON OFF TO A POSITIVE START IN ADULTS 18-34, MEN 18-34, ACROSS THE 18-49 DEMOS AND IN TOTAL VIEWERS

NEW YORK (September 14, 2005) - SUPERNATURAL and GILMORE GIRLS got The WB Network off to a flying start to the 2005-2006 television season.

SUPERNATURAL, which was #2 in its time period among persons 12-34 (2.5), men 18-34 (2.2) and men 12-34 (2.1), achieved gains over the time period season premiere of ONE TREE HILL in 2004. SUPERNATURAL improved over The WB's hit series among adults 18-34 (2.6, +4%), men 18-34 (2.2, +120%), adults 18-49 (2.5, +19%) and men 18-49 (2.1, +110%) as well as men 12-34 (2.1, +91%) and total viewers (5.7 million, +15%).

SUPERNATURAL's 2.5 rating in adults 18-49 was The WB's in the time period in two seasons.

I also read the show is such a success that it's already been guarenteed for a second season renewal, but we shall see.

The real test will be the coming weeks for ratings as the "new feel" for the show will be wearing off.

help boost this show's ratings on TV.com!!!!
This show, I believe, doesn't need a lot of rate boosting. It's doing reat already! I loved the first episode where the it said this before the show came on:

For your viewing pleasure and to make the effects of the show more fitting to your surroundings (ro soemthing like that)
Turn off the lights.

Shy Phantom

I forgot all about that...but I remember how excited I was when they showed that. My face was probably going, " xd "
XxfushigipinayxX
I forgot all about that...but I remember how excited I was when they showed that. My face was probably going, " xd "
whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces