Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2115 2116 2117 > >> >>> »|

Shy Phantom

We went to the library today and they had the usual WB book covers that I use as posters, but they had Supernatural whee I was staring looking at it while waiting to get our new book and my friend went up right behind me and carressed Jensen's face saying, "Sexyyyyyy..." I just burst out laughing lol

Tomorrow's the big day! domokun

Professional Nerd

Yay, new eppy tommorow night! 3nodding

I just hope I'll be done with all my homework by then so I can watch it instead of taping it. gonk
I can't wait for next episode

Professional Nerd

Me either. I think it'll be a good one.

Probably not very scary, but good anyways. 3nodding
I missed the Bloody Mary episode
:[

Professional Nerd

Aww, that sucks. D=

They rerun 'em on Sundays, but that's already over.. =(
Gash-Kun
Mssr Remy LeBeau
yummymooki
i watched the bloody mary episode again today and i noticed that Dean's eyes where bleeding when mary came out of the mirror. maybe he has a secret too... eek

I think that his eyes bled too simply because Dean was attacking her so-to-speak when he shattered her mirror, hence, Mary defending herself.

I think Dean does has a secret

WORD mrgreen
XxfushigipinayxX
We went to the library today and they had the usual WB book covers that I use as posters, but they had Supernatural whee I was staring looking at it while waiting to get our new book and my friend went up right behind me and carressed Jensen's face saying, "Sexyyyyyy..." I just burst out laughing lol

Tomorrow's the big day! domokun

i found an ad for supernatural in a magazine and i was all over it. i ripped it off and now it happily resides in my locker where i see it every day
omg i luv supernatural i lyk ghost stuff i hav all kinda books and stuff of ghost stuf...

Professional Nerd

yummymooki
i found an ad for supernatural in a magazine and i was all over it. i ripped it off and now it happily resides in my locker where i see it every day

Ooh. I want a poster.. whee
I really like this series so far. Very well-researched and then twisted, Like the X-files of the supernatural/mythological.

The episode that had me jumping the most was the Lake one. Couldn't take a shower without looking over my shoulder the next morning. sweatdrop

I only got to see part of Bloody Mary when it first aired. I had gone in earlier that day for a C-section, and between feeding every few hours and the Percosets, I was a little loopy. whee Fortunately, my husband taped it, and I finally got to see all of it on Saturday. Unfortunately, he cut off the trailer for tonight? Does it involve shapeshifters?

And I love the brother moments. They do coem a bit close to "chick-flick" moments, tho, don't they? xp

Shy Phantom

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) come to the aid of Sam's old college buddy after he is accused of a murder he swears he didn?t commit. The brothers discover a shapeshifter is adopting the likenesses of others and murdering people. The brothers' race to stop the shapeshifter takes a terrifying turn when he shifts into the likeness of Dean.

That was taken from here:
http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show_episode.jsp?id=SN106

Just watch the trailer if you have time. We have 3 hours till airtime over here though, so I'd rather just wait it out if I were you whee

Professional Nerd

It's already on here.

Just waiting for the commercials to end. Dx

Shy Phantom

Ryukkuu
It's already on here.

Just waiting for the commercials to end. Dx

eek gonk
Darn...Now I don't know if I can wait 2 and a half more hours xp Good so far? Scary?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff