Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
I found this and it reminded me of this discussion. emotion_awesome

User Image

Obsessive Kitten

I officially love whoever drew that. Reminds me of all those men's body spray/cologne/shampoo commercials where women's underwear seems to disappear after the guy uses it. The panel where Erik says "and I will leave my mask on"... Christine's *gaze* makes me crack up. That's the most hilarious look of lust ever.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Google "ooh mister darcy" and you'll find one for pretty much every fandom. When I found that one I lost it.

User Image

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

That comic is amazing.. rofl

Obsessive Kitten

I've seen the Mr Darcy meme, I just didn't know someone had done a PotO version. It's like that "hey x grab on to my x" meme, there's so many spinoffs you don't know what's been done or not.

And to break the comedy for a moment, a lovely portrait of Michael Crawford that was posted on the PotO Facebook page: User Image

Fixed the link

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Oh, you guys. Leave you alone for a day or two. smile

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
That's a very nice portrait. I've always liked Crawford-Phantom's different colored eyes. smile

Back to the silliness. Since it's nearing Halloween this seems appropriate:

User Image

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I've seen that one before! Do you know which phantom that is though? I want to say its Hugh, but I'm probably wrong.

Obsessive Kitten

I'm more amazed he got those things to stick. I've tried that with candy corn before and it never seems to stay. XD

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Eh, phantom actors can do just about anything. My bets are on really think frosting. Or some of that glue that keeps the latex on his face.
It is Hugh. Is that Thelma? Or...?

They would not put prosaide in his mouth. That would probably kill him. But I would imagine frosting. Or luck and prayer.

Obsessive Kitten

Royal icing would've done the trick. Course he may have them stuck on flat teeth too instead of just the eyeteeth. It looks that way since they seem to be covering the teeth on either side of his top front teeth as well as the eyeteeth.

Obsessive Kitten

Whee double posting!

So I saw tonight that Webber's following the 25th Anniversary's footsteps and is doing the same thing with Jesus Christ Superstar. I've personally never seen it but my mother has and she's all shades of excited. She and I also discussed Rossum's career after 2004 and my mom said she thought she would've soared because of her role. I told her it was Rossum's inability to act and the fact they tuned her voice. (seriously she can't, I saw her in another film, some natural disaster/end of the world film and she never changed tone or expression. Deadpan. Always.) Plus I'unno she's gotten kind of... mannish in the face with age.

And unrelated entirely, I saw a trailer for the Les Mis movie--FUKKIN AWESOME. They played a bit of Hathaway singing "I Dreamed A Dream" and I cried. I'm not sure I like whoever's playing Eponine, but well they didn't give much of her doing "On My Own." All I can say is I predict this will be better than Webber's 2004 attempt. It will be the "THIS IS HOW YOU FRIGGIN GO FROM STAGE TO FILM" slap in the face.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
The girl who's playing Eponine is the same girl who played her in the 25th anniversary concert. I know, I know - a STAGE ACTRESS in a MOTION PICTURE?! Les Mis is going to kick all kinds of a**.
Bleeding Art
And unrelated entirely, I saw a trailer for the Les Mis movie--FUKKIN AWESOME. They played a bit of Hathaway singing "I Dreamed A Dream" and I cried. I'm not sure I like whoever's playing Eponine, but well they didn't give much of her doing "On My Own." All I can say is I predict this will be better than Webber's 2004 attempt. It will be the "THIS IS HOW YOU FRIGGIN GO FROM STAGE TO FILM" slap in the face.

Well of course the '04 movie turned out the way it did. It was directed by the same guy behind Batman & Robin. You know, the guy who put nipples on the Batman costume.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff