Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was a short cycle a good idea?

Yes! 0.32424942263279 32.4% [ 702 ]
NO! 0.23233256351039 23.2% [ 503 ]
gold 0.44341801385681 44.3% [ 960 ]
Total Votes:[ 2165 ]

Guess who's going to be on Naomi Campbell ANTM ripoff show "The Face"?

Noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker, that's who!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Maybe they'll actually choose some females that can actually model!
So, the new cycle is gonna start in a few days. Anyone gonna watch it?

The more I think about it, the more this "College age" cycle just seems to be an excuse to have a "regular" cycle after the producers said that they were no longer going to do regular cycles.
It is a normal cycle. Some of the ladies are really pretty. Italian

Vogue is gone. They now get a editorial in Nylon magazine! The new judges are

ok. But I still wish that kelly cutrone wasn't one of them! No favorites yet!
Nastassja
It is a normal cycle. Some of the ladies are really pretty. Italian

Vogue is gone. They now get a editorial in Nylon magazine! The new judges are

ok. But I still wish that kelly cutrone wasn't one of them! No favorites yet!

I didn't watch it. So I guess I was right about it being a normal cycle in disguise, then.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I like Kristen and Nastasia. I like the new judges too. It's great that people get to VOTE for their favorite model! It sucks that the winner won't get into Vogue Italia but with all the HIGH FASHION winners I can see why Franca Sozzani stopped that! lol
I don't like that Mr. J is gone. Is it true that Nigel is gone too?
BreathLessX

Very!

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
wink
BreathLessX

Yes, he is GONE, but replaced by some very good looking MALE judges. Check it out! wink

O.G. Elder

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
So I just watched episode two. Well, it's better than the Britain vs. USA cycle, that's for sure.

I like Jessie, Leila and Destiny. Kristen and Maria are also good. Although I've heard that Maria quits later in the cycle

I was surprised that Jessie got eliminated, since more pics of her had already been leaked than this photoshoot's. And now apparently she has a chance to get inserted back into the competition. Which I find weird. I also don't know how the audience participation works since all the episodes of this cycle must already be in the can.

Jessie is really ******** hot with an amazing body so I hope she gets back in. Leila is really beautiful and deserved the first call out. I don't like Kiara and Victoria. Victoria is just ******** annoying bawling about her mother and all that.

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I HATED the photo shoot! Nastasia's photo was one of the worst! I did like Kristin's photo. The photo shoots just get worse and worse. I don't miss Mr. Jay standing there at the photo shoots and calling the girls bitches and making fun of them. That was a HOT photo of Tyra and Rob though! I wasn't surprised that Jessie got ELIMINATED! I don't find her especially MODEL-like. Yes, Vic is annoying with all her crying but it did make me laugh also. It was an OK episode!
I've had a look at pics of Leila available on the internet. She literally looks like a different woman in each one.

So I guess Leila is probably the most qualified to win out of the bunch. She doesn't look anything like C7's Megg, but I'm getting a similar vibe from her.

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I find Victoria's obsession with her mother realllllly creepy O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers