Poreotix 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
IaMmE 0.20740740740741 20.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Joksta
El Segador
Joksta
El Segador
The crews in the second episode were all better than the ones in the first. My favorite was Collizion because of the tricks, but Mos Wanted had some sick choreography. I hate that they're dancing to Madonna next week, but I can't wait to see all the crews together.
I agree, I enjoyed the performances more this week than last. I like Mos Wanted more because I know they have some tricks up their sleeve if they can do so little and still have such a big impression. I'm interested in how all these hard hitting crews are going to do to Madonna, that will be a challenge.
I like rooting for the underdog, Mos Wanted has the most hype and so far it's not as impressive as I imagined. They're great dancers, but Collizion put in more work to entertain. I am interested to seeing them develop more with the choreography and stunts throughout the season since I doubt they'll be leaving before final 3.

The crews from the first week have a huge advantage for next week, besides Step Boyz. The music complements their style more.
I think Mos Wanted and Collizion are the 2 crews to look out for the most, I'll be happy seeing them both develop. I feel kinda bad for Stepboys that they'll have to act feminine for their first 2 performances, if they do drag again it'll be too much. I have a feeling they might go home soon because the jokes will be too much.
Stepboys are going to go home regardless, just like Irratik, RNG, 8 Flavahs and Funkdation. Some crews are just doomed from the start to not win.
El Segador
Joksta
El Segador
Joksta
El Segador
The crews in the second episode were all better than the ones in the first. My favorite was Collizion because of the tricks, but Mos Wanted had some sick choreography. I hate that they're dancing to Madonna next week, but I can't wait to see all the crews together.
I agree, I enjoyed the performances more this week than last. I like Mos Wanted more because I know they have some tricks up their sleeve if they can do so little and still have such a big impression. I'm interested in how all these hard hitting crews are going to do to Madonna, that will be a challenge.
I like rooting for the underdog, Mos Wanted has the most hype and so far it's not as impressive as I imagined. They're great dancers, but Collizion put in more work to entertain. I am interested to seeing them develop more with the choreography and stunts throughout the season since I doubt they'll be leaving before final 3.

The crews from the first week have a huge advantage for next week, besides Step Boyz. The music complements their style more.
I think Mos Wanted and Collizion are the 2 crews to look out for the most, I'll be happy seeing them both develop. I feel kinda bad for Stepboys that they'll have to act feminine for their first 2 performances, if they do drag again it'll be too much. I have a feeling they might go home soon because the jokes will be too much.
Stepboys are going to go home regardless, just like Irratik, RNG, 8 Flavahs and Funkdation. Some crews are just doomed from the start to not win.
True, it's easier to pick out the crews that aren't going to win. Every season besides season 4, I knew who was going to win. I think this time around it's leaning toward Mos Wanted, but they have to step up the tricks if they want to keep up with other crews.
Who do you think is going home this week? I hope it's Irratik or RNG.
El Segador
Who do you think is going home this week? I hope it's Irratik or RNG.
I have a feeling it might be Stepboys.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I agree with the above poster. Stepboys are doing too much and the antics grate my nerves.
I also think Stepboys have the highest chance of going home. I would guess that Irratik and them will be in the bottom based on their performances.
I'm really excited about the crews this season, I think we'll see some great routines. I'm also stoked to see Fanny Pak again! They're one of my favorites : )
Lunarya
I'm really excited about the crews this season, I think we'll see some great routines. I'm also stoked to see Fanny Pak again! They're one of my favorites : )
Yeah, I have a good feeling about this season too. The crews all seem strong in their own ways. I missed Fanny Pak, they had some strong storytelling and choreography. Mos Wanted has 3 people from different crews who have been on the show. They have Brian from SoReal Cru, Lando from Boxcuttuhz, and Jun from Team Millenia.

Lunatic

You should probably just come to out thread if you're a fan. You did a bit too much with that one and the whole front page is filled with nothing but your posts. There's not much going on in the show to have that many posts reserved.

Lunatic

Kid Kryptonite
You should probably just come to out thread if you're a fan. You did a bit too much with that one and the whole front page is filled with nothing but your posts. There's not much going on in the show to have that many posts reserved.

It's only filled with my posts because no one else posted in it D;<
Wow, 8 Flavahz just stole that whole show. I was so happy when Collizion stayed, I agree with the 2 crews that went home. I was kinda hoping Stepboys would've been in the bottom though.
You're coming off too desperate bro.
Well atleast I was right about Irratik leaving, but it sucks Funkdation left this early. Didn't expect them to get rid of 2 crews, but they really were jammed for time filling in all those performances in an hour. They should've just made it last an extra half hour to get all the judges to critique.

My pick for the best performances in order were; 8 Flavahz, Mos Wanted, Fanny Pak, Collizion, Funkdation, Elektrolytes, Irratik, RNG, and Stepboys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff