• Champion 300
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
I haven't been watching this season, is 8 Flavahs still in
Sadly, yes.

Sadly? I think they're awesome
That's because you haven't been watching the season. If you have than you would be like everyone else here thinking they should've gone home.

Is there a marathon coming on any time soon?

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Sadly, yes.

That's because you haven't been watching the season. If you have than you would be like everyone else here thinking they should've gone home.
I don't think 8F should have went home but feel they should have been in the bottom two. I also feel they would have beaten whoever else was bottom two.
mintiswirl
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Sadly, yes.

Is there a marathon coming on any time soon?
Here's a youtube channel with the episodes, it's a bit jumbled but just look for the season 7 eps with celebs on the front.
Pr0dlgy
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Captain Arrow
mintiswirl
Sadly, yes.

I don't think 8F should have went home but feel they should have been in the bottom two. I also feel they would have beaten whoever else was bottom two.
LOL, sorry but I gotta disagree with you there. 8 Flavahz would not have beaten Elektrolytes and they had a slim chance to beat Mos Wanted. You have to take into account their last few performances haven't been as good as the others. Plus, since both Mos and Elektro did great it would look bad if they were chosen over either. I think they would've been sent home in the bottom.

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
El Segador
What you feel is what you feel...
I gotta agree, 8 Flavahz would've failed in the battle and been sent home. Mos and Elektro was a good battle, I wish they could've done that during the finale.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
El Segador
Here's a youtube channel with the episodes, it's a bit jumbled but just look for the season 7 eps with celebs on the front.

Thx. The MTV site's taking too long to load!
IaMmE just shitted on all the crews tonight, they brain banged me so hard. Congratulations to Elektrolytes for winning, they deserved it!!! biggrin
Why did they have to dance to Katy Perry for the finale, it ruined the whole thing. I hate this superstar season, the music was the worst ABDC has had. I really hated that they gave Starships as the last song for Elektrolytes. I'm happy Elektro won, but ABDC pissed me off. I miss the crews dancing to their own mixes, the whole season felt too controlled and rigged. I will say that IaMmE killed their performance, made the whole thing worth the watch.
I agree, I'm a little sick of the "superstars" seasons. I miss how they used to do it.

I'm very glad Elektrolytes won. They deserved it the most of the two final crews. And IAmMe killed their performance. I think they're the best of the winning crews.
Easily the worst finale ABDC has had and we all know it's because they made it Katy Perry themed. They had a Katy Perry theme last year along with Rihanna and they've done a Britney Spears challenge, their just rehashing pop artists instead of finding new hip hop or r&b artists. We need a Ciara or Big Sean week. I agree that they need to go back to having them dance to their own songs for the beginning and end. They didn't give the crews a chance to even make their last chance dance like the other seasons and I don't know why. ABDC better get it together next season because I agree that this whole season felt too controlled and didn't allow the crews enough freedom to show their styles at its best.

Now that I'm done venting, I'm VERY happy Elektrolytes won and IaMmE was just sick.
Kloob
This is hands down one of the worst seasons of ABDC. Not just because it was "return of the superstars," I really didn't mind that. It was all just so rigged and obvious who was going home. I mean, out of all the crews, I think fannypak should have been the winner. They were easily the best crew this season and went from doing AMAZING routines to losing with a crappy routine. I don't think a crew goes from amazing to crappy in a week.
I agree with you up until the Fanny Pak part. I think all of Fanny Pak's performances besides the robot one were awesome, but they were in the bottom 4 weeks in a row and the judges saved them and didn't kick anyone off for Pitbull week. They had their chance and won the VMA challenge season 2, they atleast won something on the show and I don't think they deserved to win.
Kloob
Kid Kryptonite
Kloob
This is hands down one of the worst seasons of ABDC. Not just because it was "return of the superstars," I really didn't mind that. It was all just so rigged and obvious who was going home. I mean, out of all the crews, I think fannypak should have been the winner. They were easily the best crew this season and went from doing AMAZING routines to losing with a crappy routine. I don't think a crew goes from amazing to crappy in a week.
I agree with you up until the Fanny Pak part. I think all of Fanny Pak's performances besides the robot one were awesome, but they were in the bottom 4 weeks in a row and the judges saved them and didn't kick anyone off for Pitbull week. They had their chance and won the VMA challenge season 2, they atleast won something on the show and I don't think they deserved to win.
I meant to say "one of the best" instead the best. I edited that just after you quoted that post.

I enjoyed fannypak's Pitbull challenge more than I did RNG's. I knew* that they were gonna go home after being in the bottom for four weeks in a row, but do you honestly think people didn't vote for them that much? Their performances were astounding and they never messed up unlike Mos Wanted Crew who messed up twice and made it till the final three. I think that out of any of the crews, it should have been Fannypak vs. Elektrolytes, not 8 Flavahz. They did what they did last season and kept a young crew around until the end.
It's not hard to believe they didn't get that many votes, they didn't do tricks, have been on the show before and people have homophobia. Besides, there were just more popular crews that people wanted to see. Overall, this season was just a disappointment and atleast a crew won that I was hoping would.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff