We Are Heroes 0.097014925373134 9.7% [ 13 ]
Poreotix 0.11194029850746 11.2% [ 15 ]
IaMmE 0.20149253731343 20.1% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 134 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >
II_iLina_II
Joksta
El Segador
I'm watching it on tv right now and I'm not impressed with this season yet. I think it might be the terrible Britney Spears songs we have to listen to. Who's smart idea was it to give that little girl group a song about having a threesome??
LOL, that was a weird song choice for them to get. I had the same problem last year with the superstar season, a lot of the crews are stuck with songs that don't complement their style. I miss the hip hop and r&b vibe they had in the earlier seasons, now it's mostly pop. Their first performances were much better when the crews got to choose their own songs.

I agree with you completely, when I think about it, back all the way in season 1, with the Jabbawockeez, they had mixed up their own song to fit all their styles together so it could look good. Not like no how they have to show off their skills within a certain style that wasn't theirs.
Though I will say that ( And I can't recall correctly cause I didn't see the beginning of Season 6, only the dance via youtube ) the dance I aM mE did was gomod.
IME lucked out because they had Lil Wayne for the first challenge.

Sparkly Gawker

Joksta

Yup, they sure did :/ Wonder what it would have been like for them if they danced something that wasn't in their style.
I Ced I

What? That's stupid. D :
Okay, and I hope you can!

Moonlight Rogue

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Personally, my fave three were 8 Flavahs (consistently did well in their performances... just turn down the trick overload a bit), Fanny Pak (they came hard during the group number but kinda fizzled during their own performance IMO), and Mix'd Elements (WTH happened? Step Boys should have been in the bottom... need I remind the judges that Poreotics and Instant Noodles were comedy at its finest... SB is just annoying as hell to me)

Next week has Elektrolytes and Mos Wanted... can't wait.
I just found out that after the Flo Rida challenge tomorrow that the season starts with all the crews together doing a Madonna challenge. I seriously hope they're getting out all the terrible pop music in the beginning because it's not fair that these harder crews are stuck with such lame music.
The new episode airs on the east coast in 20 minutes!!!
The new episode was by far better than the first, really liked all the performances. This season is looking to be one of the best, I don't know who's going to win this time. My favorite crews were definitely Mos Wanted and Collizion Crew. I thought the Electrolytes were too energetic at times making their routine look sloppy, thought they should've been in the bottom. Sad to see Mix'd Elements go, they were really good at the end battle.
The crews in the second episode were all better than the ones in the first. My favorite was Collizion because of the tricks, but Mos Wanted had some sick choreography. I hate that they're dancing to Madonna next week, but I can't wait to see all the crews together.
El Segador
The crews in the second episode were all better than the ones in the first. My favorite was Collizion because of the tricks, but Mos Wanted had some sick choreography. I hate that they're dancing to Madonna next week, but I can't wait to see all the crews together.
I agree, I enjoyed the performances more this week than last. I like Mos Wanted more because I know they have some tricks up their sleeve if they can do so little and still have such a big impression. I'm interested in how all these hard hitting crews are going to do to Madonna, that will be a challenge.
I agree that the crews and music in the new episode were much better. Not a Flo Rida fan, but his music is catchy. What was up with him just repeating the song titles the crews performed to everytime he judged?

I thought RNG should've been in the bottom, there performance was pretty weak compared to everyone else. I really don't want the younger groups getting a huge bias from the judges again this season.

Moonlight Rogue

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Kid Kryptonite
I thought RNG should've been in the bottom, there performance was pretty weak compared to everyone else. I really don't want the younger groups getting a huge bias from the judges again this season.
After the backlash last year with not-so-ICONic boys, I doubt the proucers will allow baby-ing.

My .02:
Mos Wanted was the best to me by far. Next was Elektrolytes, Collizion, RNG, then Funkdation.

Overall: Mos Wanted, Elektrolytes, 8 Flavahs, Fanny Pak, Collizion, RNG, Irratik, Funkdation, Step Boyz
Joksta
El Segador
I agree, I enjoyed the performances more this week than last. I like Mos Wanted more because I know they have some tricks up their sleeve if they can do so little and still have such a big impression. I'm interested in how all these hard hitting crews are going to do to Madonna, that will be a challenge.
I like rooting for the underdog, Mos Wanted has the most hype and so far it's not as impressive as I imagined. They're great dancers, but Collizion put in more work to entertain. I am interested to seeing them develop more with the choreography and stunts throughout the season since I doubt they'll be leaving before final 3.

The crews from the first week have a huge advantage for next week, besides Step Boyz. The music complements their style more.
Pr0dlgy
Kid Kryptonite
After the backlash last year with not-so-ICONic boys, I doubt the proucers will allow baby-ing.

My .02:
Mos Wanted was the best to me by far. Next was Elektrolytes, Collizion, RNG, then Funkdation.

Overall: Mos Wanted, Elektrolytes, 8 Flavahs, Fanny Pak, Collizion, RNG, Irratik, Funkdation, Step Boyz
I like that both younger crews are better than the Iconic Boyz, but I think both should leave before the final 3. My list would be Mos Wanted, Collizion, Fanny Pak, Elektrolytes, Funkdnation, Step Boyz, 8 Flavahs, RNG, and Irratik.
El Segador
Joksta
El Segador
I like rooting for the underdog, Mos Wanted has the most hype and so far it's not as impressive as I imagined. They're great dancers, but Collizion put in more work to entertain. I am interested to seeing them develop more with the choreography and stunts throughout the season since I doubt they'll be leaving before final 3.

The crews from the first week have a huge advantage for next week, besides Step Boyz. The music complements their style more.
I think Mos Wanted and Collizion are the 2 crews to look out for the most, I'll be happy seeing them both develop. I feel kinda bad for Stepboys that they'll have to act feminine for their first 2 performances, if they do drag again it'll be too much. I have a feeling they might go home soon because the jokes will be too much.
Pr0dlgy
Kid Kryptonite

My .02:

I hope so, but even with that I feel the younger crews have all their young friends and families voting for them. Last year, it was clear that the voting wasn't sound when the Iconic Boyz made it to the finals when they were the weakest crew last season.

Mos Wanted was my favorite also, but Collizion, Funkdation, Elektrolytes, and RNG were after.

Overall: Mos Wanted, Collizion, Fanny Pak, Funkdation, Elektrolytes, Step Boyz, 8 Flavahs, RNG, and Irratik.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games