Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

So awhile ago I saw the documentary "Catfish" and I kind of was torn on if it was real or not. And decided it was pretty interesting, real or fake. Today I watched their new Catfish spin off show and I honestly think it's fake which kills the entertainment value for me. I kind of lump it into Jerry Springer but less nudity and strippers (Actually the next episode has strippers, so nevermind)

I feel its fake because of the Sunny/Chelsea first episode premier. I dont see how someone could be so stupid to think that "RJ's" voice actually matched up with his face. From hearing "RJ" on the phone I knew it could only be a pre-pubecent boy or a female. And here Sunny is believing this and nothing clicks for 8 months? Come on really?

Also, Sunny forgave Chelsea. THE ********? I'd of knocked that b***h out man. stare

So real or fake?
Do you at least like it?

Aged Gawker

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It was weird to me. But most stuff on MTV is sucky.
LMFAAO , I LOVE DAT SHOW , AND I HONESTLY THINK IT'S STUPID ASF , FOR PEOPLE TO ONLINE DATE FOR MONTHS N NEVER SEE EACH OTHER , OBIOUSLEY ONE OF THEM HIDING SOME FROM THE OTHER PERSON .. LIKE COME ON NOW TIGHTEN UP FOREAL !

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Elainax333
LMFAAO , I LOVE DAT SHOW , AND I HONESTLY THINK IT'S STUPID ASF , FOR PEOPLE TO ONLINE DATE FOR MONTHS N NEVER SEE EACH OTHER , OBIOUSLEY ONE OF THEM HIDING SOME FROM THE OTHER PERSON .. LIKE COME ON NOW TIGHTEN UP FOREAL !

Thats another thing, it gives an exaggerated stereotype about online dating and such. I met my husband online and we've been married for almost 4 years. Of course I wasnt so stupid not to skype with him from the start.
YEA BUT IM SURE YAL DIDN'T WAIT A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE YAL SEEN EACH OTHER . NUN SERIOUS BUT HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
Call Me Apple
Elainax333

Thats another thing, it gives an exaggerated stereotype about online dating and such. I met my husband online and we've been married for almost 4 years. Of course I wasnt so stupid not to skype with him from the start.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Elainax333
YEA BUT IM SURE YAL DIDN'T WAIT A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE YAL SEEN EACH OTHER . NUN SERIOUS BUT HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
Call Me Apple
Elainax333

Like meet in person? It took us like....6 months to meet in person.
I am 24 years old biggrin
AWWE , YOU SO YOUNG . AND YAL GOOD ATLEAST IT WASN'T A YEAR , LMFAOOO ! ( :
Call Me Apple
Elainax333
Call Me Apple
Elainax333

Like meet in person? It took us like....6 months to meet in person.
I am 24 years old biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games