Welcome to Gaia! ::

hottie_296
So that picture Rebecca got on her phone of Alec? I think he killed Dereck and nothing happened to him. I knew he was evil the whole time, kinda like Emma did :3 Especially since rebecca got that note at dinner not to trust him? What's that all about? And Im also startin to think Rebecca is their mother. So what's with that one episode where at the very end, Rebecca went and, I guess, talked to Annie Hobbs.. what's the relationship there? Did the show even explain that yet? Im starting to not trust Rebecca.

I don't know.. he could have or maybe he was just trying to scare him to protect Ted (because I now think that Sutton and Emma might be his and Rebecca's, might be wrong though) and then maybe the drug dealer killed him and is trying to frame Alec for it. I dunno though, we will see. That episode where she talked to Annie Hobbs I think was a way to threaten her to stay away from Sutton and Emma because I think Annie may have kidnapped Emma or they have given her up for adoption but maybe they wanted her back and they lit the house on fire. Don't know if I'm right, but like I said, we will see.
x_iiRina
I love that show!! smile

I love it too, obviously, lol. Have a favorite character?

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite is Aria smile
Girl With The Windex Eyes

I've been thinking that about Alec to. He could have had Derrick try to scare her off and things went bad and the car crashed into the water because I have a feeling Alec may be there father. Then with the whole thing with Derrick getting killed.. he could have been trying to scare him off and maybe the drug dealer guy killed him and just put the blame on Alec because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah, I like that Mads wasn't afraid to stand up to her, but like you said, she'll probably get over it, but she may still be a bit cautious of her too.
Sutton just wanted to cause problems with them and hope that it'll wreck their relationship.
I know, poor Thayer... this time he didn't sleep with his girlfriend.
Yeah, now that I think about it, it just seemed like they made out and then when "Emma" said she slept with Thayer, she went farther then he did. Plus, like you said, Emma isn't going to sleep with someone that easily. She never seemed like the type to sleep with someone when she is lonely. Like you said, she wouldn't give up her virginity just like that.

Sutton seemed a bit jealous too that Thayer was talking about her alot. Most likely because she knows everyone likes Emma more than her.

It's very possible.
I can't decide if Ted or Alec is the father, but I really think Rebecca is the mother.

Sutton will probably bring up good old memories they have and Mads will feel bad.
I think Mads is smart enough to stay a bit cautious.
Sutton knew they'd find out the truth eventually, but she enjoys seeing the problems.
It seems like Thayer is always stuck in the middle with no one really paying attention to him.
I hate that Ethan told Emma he and Sutton only kissed....no kiss lasts that long and his shirt was almost off.
Emma has been lonely her whole life, so she isn't the type to ever do anything impulsively because of it.
The fact that Ethan thought she would, shows how much Sutton got into his head and how little he knows about Emma.

Thayer was against Emma in the beginning and now she sees that he cares about her as a friend, and maybe more, and she hates it.
He isn't her personal little b***h now.
I KNEWIT I KNEW IT I KNEWWWITTT!! REBECCA IS THE MOTHER! Im startin to think Ted is the dad because of the locket. And how sutton was planning with rebecca?? What a b****....
Twisted_Misery

I've been thinking that about Alec to. He could have had Derrick try to scare her off and things went bad and the car crashed into the water because I have a feeling Alec may be there father. Then with the whole thing with Derrick getting killed.. he could have been trying to scare him off and maybe the drug dealer guy killed him and just put the blame on Alec because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah, I like that Mads wasn't afraid to stand up to her, but like you said, she'll probably get over it, but she may still be a bit cautious of her too.
Sutton just wanted to cause problems with them and hope that it'll wreck their relationship.
I know, poor Thayer... this time he didn't sleep with his girlfriend.
Yeah, now that I think about it, it just seemed like they made out and then when "Emma" said she slept with Thayer, she went farther then he did. Plus, like you said, Emma isn't going to sleep with someone that easily. She never seemed like the type to sleep with someone when she is lonely. Like you said, she wouldn't give up her virginity just like that.

Sutton seemed a bit jealous too that Thayer was talking about her alot. Most likely because she knows everyone likes Emma more than her.

It's very possible.
I can't decide if Ted or Alec is the father, but I really think Rebecca is the mother.

Sutton will probably bring up good old memories they have and Mads will feel bad.
I think Mads is smart enough to stay a bit cautious.
Sutton knew they'd find out the truth eventually, but she enjoys seeing the problems.
It seems like Thayer is always stuck in the middle with no one really paying attention to him.
I hate that Ethan told Emma he and Sutton only kissed....no kiss lasts that long and his shirt was almost off.
Emma has been lonely her whole life, so she isn't the type to ever do anything impulsively because of it.
The fact that Ethan thought she would, shows how much Sutton got into his head and how little he knows about Emma.

Thayer was against Emma in the beginning and now she sees that he cares about her as a friend, and maybe more, and she hates it.
He isn't her personal little b***h now.

I feel bad for Emma with the way she was rejected in the last episode. Now Ethan thinks she should look past the fact that he may still have feelings for Sutton. It looks like in this season finale episode that Ethan is making the hug between Emma and Thayer out to be more than it is. I mean, it may mean more to Thayer, but I think Emma, atleast for now, sees him as a friend.

Big twist at the end wit Rebecca and Sutton. They've been working together on this. Did they frame Alec? I have a feeling they did. I guess for Sutton and Rebecca, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wish it didn't have to be the season finale... can't wait until the next season to find all this stuff out.
hottie_296
I KNEWIT I KNEW IT I KNEWWWITTT!! REBECCA IS THE MOTHER! Im startin to think Ted is the dad because of the locket. And how sutton was planning with rebecca?? What a b****....

I have a feeling they framed Alec.

I feel bad for Emma with the way she was rejected in the last episode. Now Ethan thinks she should look past the fact that he may still have feelings for Sutton. It looks like in this season finale episode that Ethan is making the hug between Emma and Thayer out to be more than it is. I mean, it may mean more to Thayer, but I think Emma, atleast for now, sees him as a friend.

Big twist at the end wit Rebecca and Sutton. They've been working together on this. Did they frame Alec? I have a feeling they did. I guess for Sutton and Rebecca, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Wish it didn't have to be the season finale... can't wait until the next season to find all this stuff out.

It's one of the biggest events in Emma's life and Ethan ruins it...now she'll wait even longer.
It really made me mad that he let her get half-naked before he was like, oh...by the way, funny story...
Ethan is only thinking about himself and he's being a complete a** making Emma feel bad.
During the Emma and Thayer scenes, you could definitely tell he's starting to feel something for her, especially when he looked at her while he made the speech at the dinner when he mentioned new beginnings.
I think Emma just looks at him as a friend as well, but they're the only two that really understand each other right now.
Oh and Thayer almost crying in both scenes with Emma...aww.

I'm so proud of myself for figuring out Rebecca was the mom, but I feel stupid for not seeing the Sutton thing coming, because it makes sense.
I have so many more questions now though.
Alec isn't dumb enough to leave the weapon in his own house.
I'm still not sure if Ted or Alec is the dad because I can see so many reasons why it could be either of them.
Rebecca and Sutton are exactly the same, but does this mean that Rebecca doesn't care if she puts Emma through hell...just like Sutton?
It looks like Sutton is going to put Ethan through hell by pushing Emma to Thayer just so she can end up with him...or it would be crazy if she didn't even care about him and was doing it just to hurt Emma, but I don't think so.
Waiting will be a pain, especially since I'm sure it'll pick up right where it left off.
Like most shows on the channel, it should probably come back in June.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Whenever I see promos for this, all I can think is TY!
Twisted_Misery

It's one of the biggest events in Emma's life and Ethan ruins it...now she'll wait even longer.
It really made me mad that he let her get half-naked before he was like, oh...by the way, funny story...
Ethan is only thinking about himself and he's being a complete a** making Emma feel bad.
During the Emma and Thayer scenes, you could definitely tell he's starting to feel something for her, especially when he looked at her while he made the speech at the dinner when he mentioned new beginnings.
I think Emma just looks at him as a friend as well, but they're the only two that really understand each other right now.
Oh and Thayer almost crying in both scenes with Emma...aww.

I'm so proud of myself for figuring out Rebecca was the mom, but I feel stupid for not seeing the Sutton thing coming, because it makes sense.
I have so many more questions now though.
Alec isn't dumb enough to leave the weapon in his own house.
I'm still not sure if Ted or Alec is the dad because I can see so many reasons why it could be either of them.
Rebecca and Sutton are exactly the same, but does this mean that Rebecca doesn't care if she puts Emma through hell...just like Sutton?
It looks like Sutton is going to put Ethan through hell by pushing Emma to Thayer just so she can end up with him...or it would be crazy if she didn't even care about him and was doing it just to hurt Emma, but I don't think so.
Waiting will be a pain, especially since I'm sure it'll pick up right where it left off.
Like most shows on the channel, it should probably come back in June.

Yeah, that was screwed up of Ethan. I mean I'm glad though that he stopped it in time before she did make that mistake, but yeah, he could have said something before getting each others clothes off.
I also thought that Thayer almost crying in both scenes was adorable too.

I am the same about who the father is or even if they are the father. Especially since now I like the idea of Thayer and Emma.. don't want them to be half brother and sister. Especially since it would be confusing for Thayer. It could be neither of them.
I would think Rebecca, being the mother, wouldn't want to hurt her daughter, but it seems like this could be her way of getting Ted.. I dunno. Maybe she will do anything to get to Ted.
Er.. I hate that we have to wait so long.. I guess four months isn't so bad...
CrazedRocker

TY as in thank you? If so.. I am glad to have this show too.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
CrazedRocker

No, Ty as in the character from Switched at Birth. I don't know the actor's name or his character in The Lying Game.
CrazedRocker
CrazedRocker

No, Ty as in the character from Switched at Birth. I don't know the actor's name or his character in The Lying Game.

Oh, I just looked it up, his name is Ethan in the show. Never knew he was in switched at birth. Looks like it was for a short time too. I've been wanting to see that show, but it is too far in.. maybe when it is done I will be able to.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
CrazedRocker
CrazedRocker

Oh, I just looked it up, his name is Ethan in the show. Never knew he was in switched at birth. Looks like it was for a short time too. I've been wanting to see that show, but it is too far in.. maybe when it is done I will be able to.

The first 15 episodes are on Hulu for free smile
CrazedRocker
CrazedRocker
CrazedRocker

The first 15 episodes are on Hulu for free smile

Oh really? Awesome! I might do that then! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff