Welcome to Gaia! ::

The President's daughter is trapped aboard MS ONE, an orbiting space prison taken over by the planet's most dangerous inmates. How would you proceed?

Transmit control codes to the space prison that will lock all the bad guys in bathrooms. 0.18992464415294 19.0% [ 6805 ]
Play dubstep songs over the communications array, hoping the inmates give up. 0.22564889757187 22.6% [ 8085 ]
Fly to the prison, find the President's daughter, and escape in one piece! 0.39891152665364 39.9% [ 14293 ]
Trick the inmates into believing it's Mother's Day, causing them to panic. 0.18551493162155 18.6% [ 6647 ]
Total Votes:[ 35830 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 >

hell i'd have to say free money give me job and it will get done and now i want to watch the move again xp

Dangerous Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Well I would ask the president's daughter why she couldn't just save herself and given her a gun...
Plus why can't it be the president's son? Again everyone here so sexist it's nauseating...
question question question question question question question question question

Dapper Dabbler

GirlFighter007
Well I would ask the president's daughter why she couldn't just save herself and given her a gun...
Plus why can't it be the president's son? Again everyone here so sexist it's nauseating...
Did you see the movie?
She could save herself, but she wanted to save other people too, which is what made things trickier. It worked out, because she heard the location of proof to free the man who came to rescue her in the process.
I do agree with you about why it has to be a daughter. Why couldn't it be a female inmate rescuing the president's son? I'd watch that movie too, if it existed.

Liberal Gaian

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Watched the trailer, did the poll... Now where's my item?

Newbie Noob

ohhh ... is this still active?
Wow I didn't think this would still work

Newbie Member

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bump~ heart
more fake a** bull...... rolleyes
Cash for cars is our business. Junk cars are a nuisance and an eyesore. In some cases they can cost you money: if your county wants you to keep them registered and insured regardless of if they run or not, or fine you for not moving them. Getting cash for junk cars is a perfect solution to this problem.

We buy junk cars including, all years, makes and models in any condition. Wrecked cars, junk cars, damaged cars for sale, and even crashed cars for sale are of interest to junk car buyers. Yes, we buy wrecked cars; and more importantly you junk a car with us, junk car removal is included free of charge, provided it is local junk car removal. You do not pay us one cent instead we take your junk car for cash paid on the spot.

http://junkcarbuyersorlando.com
asdfghjkl dramallama

Sparkly Hunter

i really like the trailer biggrin

Sparkly Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items