Welcome to Gaia! ::

The President's daughter is trapped aboard MS ONE, an orbiting space prison taken over by the planet's most dangerous inmates. How would you proceed?

Transmit control codes to the space prison that will lock all the bad guys in bathrooms. 0.18992464415294 19.0% [ 6805 ]
Play dubstep songs over the communications array, hoping the inmates give up. 0.22564889757187 22.6% [ 8085 ]
Fly to the prison, find the President's daughter, and escape in one piece! 0.39891152665364 39.9% [ 14293 ]
Trick the inmates into believing it's Mother's Day, causing them to panic. 0.18551493162155 18.6% [ 6647 ]
Total Votes:[ 35830 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 > >>

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MrGuy0250
"Only one man can save her... he's the best there is... but he's a loose cannon." That line struck me as incredibly cliche, but the movie still looks interesting

That line could have been taken from any action film EVER. I genuinely laughed out loud. Someone wrote that and was proud of it, can you imagine?

It's also a pretty good example of a trailer that tells you so much about the film that I'm not left with any real questions that need answering. I know what happens. The trailer shows you all the pivotal bits.
not bad huh and interesting i hope this will happened in the future and before those convicts and other murderers get escaped they will die early coz a human can get out of a space station without air think of it as a large aquarium with no water and fishes will die soon..

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I wanna see this mrgreen

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
This movie seems legit for awesomeness. O-O

Partying Genius

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos
Ok. Btw-FRIST!
Oh Dude, The chance to post first and you screwed it up. YOU screwed it up. and now you're screwed.

fxxkin demon

I think I might actually go see this movie. It reminds me of Escape From New York. Which is one of my favorite films of all time. biggrin

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
twisted Heh...it doesn't look like a bad movie!

Wealthy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Iv seen the movie Taken and i must say it was really good. Had abit of everything in it. The Drama, the horror of loosing someone precious.

It was just amazing.

I got high expectations for this movie, i surly hope it will be awsome!

Kev Out! ^-^

Beloved Friend

dubstep lol

Generous Bookworm

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It looks interesting.
I'll be surprised if its not a major hit.
It's got action, romance, comedy.
It's a guy flick, and a chick flick.
Good date movie.
smile
I will probably go see this when it comes out.

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
oOGlamorosaOo
not bad huh and interesting i hope this will happened in the future and before those convicts and other murderers get escaped they will die early coz a human can get out of a space station without air think of it as a large aquarium with no water and fishes will die soon..

stare neutral smile biggrin whee xd

Distrustful Comrade

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Looks like a good movie.
I'll just wait for the dvd to come out.
Erix Griffon
Pretty dreadful looking hodge-podge of other people's ideas.

In fact, weirdly, it looks like at its core it's a remake of Fortress 2. Why on earth would you EVER want to remake Fortress 2?
Oh my god, this.

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Dude Lets Rave
DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos
Ok. Btw-FRIST!
Oh Dude, The chance to post first and you screwed it up. YOU screwed it up. and now you're screwed.
Lies, Commander Diedrich, out!

Partying Genius

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kuroii Panda
Dude Lets Rave
DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos
Ok. Btw-FRIST!
Lies, Commander Diedrich, out!
You just lied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas