Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol actually at the bottom of the ocean wink jk
Samuel Grant
Loreal_Fragrance
I didnt even know there was a three lol

jeez, i swear to god some of you guys were living under a rock all these years emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It's me, Snakes. I got the stuff

Familiar Fatcat

Wait...how many Home Alone's are there, exactly? rofl

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
The Paradoxical Way
Wait...how many Home Alone's are there, exactly? rofl

four... rolleyes

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
CocaineFueledRants
You do realize all the movies after the first one are giant piles of s**t? As for a new one, they will just remake the first one or make it about aliens that explode stuff and it's up to a ten year old boy who has been left home alone to stop them.
H-Hey! The 2nd one was pretty good too! cat_crying

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Super 9-Volt
CocaineFueledRants
You do realize all the movies after the first one are giant piles of s**t? As for a new one, they will just remake the first one or make it about aliens that explode stuff and it's up to a ten year old boy who has been left home alone to stop them.
H-Hey! The 2nd one was pretty good too! cat_crying

everytime the first one comes on tv, i wanna see the 2nd one; the first home alone gets a lil boring after a certain amount of view rolleyes
I loved and own the first two "Home Alone" movies. They're classic. I saw the third one and was pretty disturbed. I refuse to watch any others and think it's a shame they even made them.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Krazy Kelster
I loved and own the first two "Home Alone" movies. They're classic. I saw the third one and was pretty disturbed. I refuse to watch any others and think it's a shame they even made them.

may i ask why? confused
Samuel Grant
Krazy Kelster

may i ask why? confused

Maybe "disturbed" wasn't the best word to use. I just wasn't thrilled with it. I loved Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister and would be disappointed with anything else.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Krazy Kelster
Samuel Grant
Krazy Kelster

may i ask why? confused

Maybe "disturbed" wasn't the best word to use. I just wasn't thrilled with it. I loved Macaulay Culkin as Kevin McCallister and would be disappointed with anything else.

i'm adaptable; i can watch just about any movie no matter if the original is better.
Samuel Grant
Krazy Kelster
Samuel Grant
Krazy Kelster

may i ask why? confused

i'm adaptable; i can watch just about any movie no matter if the original is better.

That's a great attitude to have. I don't like change very much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff