Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Home Alone 1 and 2: they were about Macaulay Culkin's Kevin McAllister.
Home Alone 3: Alex D. Linz's Alex Pruitt
Home Alone 4: was Kevin McAllister, but with a different actor.

okay, that much i get, but AFTER they make Home Alone 5, if they decide to make a Home Alone 6, what the hell will that one be about? confused will they do some sorta sequel to Home Alone 3? maybe have the character from the 3rd film foil another terrorist plot like he did last time? i'm curious here.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You do realize all the movies after the first one are giant piles of s**t? As for a new one, they will just remake the first one or make it about aliens that explode stuff and it's up to a ten year old boy who has been left home alone to stop them.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
CocaineFueledRants
You do realize all the movies after the first one are giant piles of s**t? As for a new one, they will just remake the first one or make it about aliens that explode stuff and it's up to a ten year old boy who has been left home alone to stop them.

aliens seems quite absurd don't ya think? at least what i was suggesting might be better.
the second was good, having Kevin in a new environment fighting the same two burglars from before; the third one with the terrorist organization and the chip hidden in a toy car was quite good too.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
CocaineFueledRants

The second one is alright. I wouldn't recommend going beyond it though.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Xiam
CocaineFueledRants

can't get much worse can it? it's basically gonna have a kid (or kids) setting up a bunch of traps and causing physical harm to an adult; same as the first one, the second, third, and fourth and having them walk away from it unscathed. what more do you want?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Samuel Grant
Xiam
CocaineFueledRants

can't get much worse can it? it's basically gonna have a kid (or kids) setting up a bunch of traps and causing physical harm to an adult; same as the first one, the second, third, and fourth and having them walk away from it unscathed. what more do you want?

Decent acting, for one...
I have all four movies, though they came in a movie pack for like $7 or so.
I have only seen the first 2 and I like them. I saw a preview for the 3rd one, but I had no interest. I didn't even know there was fourth one.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

I didn't even know there was going to be a Movie 4. e_e

Ugh, it feels like "The Land Before Time" all over again.

-~-♥-~-
Wipe the slate.
A remake could work, if they stripped it to the basic concept of a kid home alone, fending off criminals. Their mistake is reusing the gags and tone.
I didnt even know there was a three lol

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Loreal_Fragrance
I didnt even know there was a three lol

jeez, i swear to god some of you guys were living under a rock all these years emotion_facepalm
I like the first three. I can't jusge the fourth, though, because I have never seen it.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
GWLover2008
I like the first three. I can't jusge the fourth, though, because I have never seen it.

three outta four ain't bad; btw, nice outfit. wink
Samuel Grant
GWLover2008

three outta four ain't bad; btw, nice outfit. wink

lol. thanks. I wish I would have been a cheerleader in high school, but I was too shy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff