Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Streaker

Tacit Effigy
Requiem ex Inferni
Tacit Effigy
People are killing human children in their wombs, and they're angry over some animal slaughterings?
Aaaaand where's the relevance?

Exactly, they're emphasizing animals over people.
You know damn well that's not what I meant. You want to talk about your pro-life bullshit, go do it in Extended Discussion. A topic about a movie ain't the place to do it.
Who cares how many animals died, a long as it's good and stays as close to the book as possible.
Requiem ex Inferni
Tacit Effigy
Requiem ex Inferni
Tacit Effigy
People are killing human children in their wombs, and they're angry over some animal slaughterings?
Aaaaand where's the relevance?

Exactly, they're emphasizing animals over people.
You know damn well that's not what I meant. You want to talk about your pro-life bullshit, go do it in Extended Discussion. A topic about a movie ain't the place to do it.

Atheists have taken over Gaia now too? When will it end?
Xiam
Hey. Did anybody post this yet?
Ah, so PETA was attention whoring and making false accusations again? I'M SHOCKED! [/sarcasm]
Requiem ex Inferni
You want to talk about your pro-life bullshit, go do it in Extended Discussion. A topic about a movie ain't the place to do it.

Of course, the topic of protecting human lives is worthy of extended discussion.

Wheezing Smoker

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
whee I might be going to the premier, since I live in the Bay, lol. confused It's gonna be packed though. We might end up going as a group, cuz' it'll probably be cheaper for accommodation. I don't think it's going to be as good as the LOTR Trilogy though. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff