Yes!!! 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 14 ]
No 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
IDK, I didnt read/see it 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 9 ]
The book was better than the movie 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Okay? okay 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]

Kawaii Loiterer

Okay, so I saw the movie on sunday and I cried so much crying

Literally an hour after the movie I was crying. When I got home I just went to my room and lay down and cried. I loved the movie, but it kind of brought out this antisocial quality. Not that I was a social butterfly or anything, but I didn't even want to talk to my family. sad It was weird and good. So touching.

To tell the truth, I didn't read the book. I only saw the movie at a friend's desperate urging. I avoid things that make me sad most of the time, because I cry really easy. I might have pent up emotions, though I don't really believe it. Just people always say I do because I don't really get angry often at all. I can only remember one time I have gotten angry this year. And it's almost half gone!!

But anyway, TFIOS. I was wondering if anyone knows what song of Swedish hip hop was being played? Being the curious person I am I had to look up Swedish hip hop. I found some music, but I didn't know where to listen to the song from the movie. This isn't really important I guess, just curious.

Trying to write a lot to see if anyone will really read and answer. Either way, I get an achievement so yeah.

Talk away about TFIOS if you, ya'know, care sweatdrop

Kawaii Loiterer

look whos back 1
over-hyped crap. glad i just snuck in after maleficent (so much better, epic movie) instead of wasting money on it.

Maybe it was over hyped, but the only reason it would be a waste of money would be because movie tickets are so expensive, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff