Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Cat

Captain Talavar
Linna69
Captain Talavar
Linna69
The next Batman is not going to have Batman in it. This is the start of Nightwing.

No it's not. This Batman series is over. They're rebooting after this with a new Bruce Wayne.
I never said it was same directar did I.

I...I never said anything about directors...The point is, this Batman series is done. There's not going to be sequels or spin-offs. It has formally ended, and on a high note too. Not every superhero franchise has that kind of luck. They usually start well and end in the gutter. Be happy it ended on a strong note.

They're already looking around Hollywood for a new Bruce Wayne. Armie Hammer, the guy playing the Lone Ranger in the new film of the same name? He's one guy they're supposedly looking at. He was already set to be Batman once in fact, for a Justice League movie that got as close as costume testing, but that movie was canned.
Im just going by with what I looked into. And not every movie just ends because some one says it did. Alot of times some one ends a movie, and then some one else works on it.
Linna69
Captain Talavar
Linna69
Captain Talavar
Linna69
The next Batman is not going to have Batman in it. This is the start of Nightwing.

No it's not. This Batman series is over. They're rebooting after this with a new Bruce Wayne.
I never said it was same directar did I.

I...I never said anything about directors...The point is, this Batman series is done. There's not going to be sequels or spin-offs. It has formally ended, and on a high note too. Not every superhero franchise has that kind of luck. They usually start well and end in the gutter. Be happy it ended on a strong note.

They're already looking around Hollywood for a new Bruce Wayne. Armie Hammer, the guy playing the Lone Ranger in the new film of the same name? He's one guy they're supposedly looking at. He was already set to be Batman once in fact, for a Justice League movie that got as close as costume testing, but that movie was canned.
Im just going by with what I looked into. And not every movie just ends because some one says it did. Alot of times some one ends a movie, and then some one else works on it.

When that "someone" is the people who make the movies, then yeah, it's ended. There's not going to be a "Batman 4" or some Robin or Nightwing themed film starring Justin Gordon-Levitt. There's going to be a brand new "Batman 1" so to speak, though it'll probably spin off of the Justice League film they want to do. Which, if you ask me, is the wrong way to go, since I think they need to introduce the new Batman in a solo film first to get people used to him before they go hyping up the first live-action meeting of Batman and Superman and these other iconic heroes. Otherwise it'll be like going to meet THE Santa Claus only to find out it's some other guy dressed like him.

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh. My. Gosh. The ending WAS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. Especially the last parts. It took me by complete surprise. Best movie out there.
i see your point. and raise this point. batman never leaves gothem. thats the only thing that bothered me.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I don't even remember the ending. Lol. Calm down dude, it's just a movie.
I've never really been that big of a Batman fan, but after watching The Dark Knight Rises I 'm a Batman fan now.
FunkyDucky
i see your point. and raise this point. batman never leaves gothem. thats the only thing that bothered me.

He leaves Gotham all the time.

Invisible Regular

9,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
as a Robin fan I still dislike that they introduced Robin at the end of the movie after the director clearly stated that he does not intend to make a sequel thus we are unlikely to ever get to see him in costume.
I like the rest of the movie,there is almost nothing about it that I took issue with.
but teasing all the Robin fans out there like that was just mean.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I thought people were complaining about "Robin" finding the Batcave.

Blessed Smoker

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Mix Master Maha
I thought people were complaining about "Robin" finding the Batcave.

There were just a bunch of STUPID IDIOTIC gaian forums about how the ending/movie was terrible, how they didn't like it, and it didn't make sense.
I just got mad. And basically said NO. YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
yes I agree with you biggrin

Blessed Smoker

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
darumaken
yes I agree with you biggrin

Oh you're a sweetheart Thaaank you.

Blessed Smoker

10,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
psychoprincess16
I don't even remember the ending. Lol. Calm down dude, it's just a movie.

Why comment if your going to tell me you don't even remember. It was important because of a bunch of idiots making a 19034u190841 amount of forums saying how terrible the new dark knight movie was. And I thought they just weren't smart enough to understand it. So you can Just stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopsotpspotpsotstoptopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopsotpspotpsotstoptopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopsotpspotpsotstoptopstop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff