Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Streaker

It was a perfect ending to a perfect movie.

Blessed Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Requiem in Mortis
It was a perfect ending to a perfect movie.

EXAAACTLY! THANK YOU, DOCTOR.

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Captain Talavar
Assuming of course that Bruce is alive. For all we know Alfred just imagined him. Of course, that is the real point of the ending: it's ambiguous, so you can really believe whatever you want it's totally okay. In other words, the b*****d pulled another Inception on our asses. xp

At this point I'm pretty much done with the Nolan Batman series. I don't need it to go further. I'm pretty much just wondering what they'll do with the reboot.

When Fox was inspecting the Bat, he mused about the autopilot. Then one of the workers stated that it was fixed 6 months ago, and Fox asked by who.
The worker said Bruce Wayne. emotion_awesome
Therefore, it is presented that Bruce turned on the autopilot, before jumping out and leaving, letting Gotham to presume he was dead. This way, he got his happy ending.

******** genius, if you ask me. I have to say, I didn't see it coming; I was in complete and total shock when the explosion went off and they cut to the graveyard scene. And then I was all like ' emotion_jawdrop ' So, heh. Arguably one of the best movies of all time. emotion_dealwithit

Blessed Smoker

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lilac Uchiha
Captain Talavar
Assuming of course that Bruce is alive. For all we know Alfred just imagined him. Of course, that is the real point of the ending: it's ambiguous, so you can really believe whatever you want it's totally okay. In other words, the b*****d pulled another Inception on our asses. xp

At this point I'm pretty much done with the Nolan Batman series. I don't need it to go further. I'm pretty much just wondering what they'll do with the reboot.

When Fox was inspecting the Bat, he mused about the autopilot. Then one of the workers stated that it was fixed 6 months ago, and Fox asked by who.
Therefore, it is presented that Bruce turned on the autopilot, before jumping out and leaving, letting Gotham to presume he was dead. This way, he got his happy ending.

******** genius, if you ask me. I have to say, I didn't see it coming; I was in complete and total shock when the explosion went off and they cut to the graveyard scene. And then I was all like ' emotion_jawdrop ' So, heh. Arguably one of the best movies of all time. emotion_dealwithit

Movie of the year. ♥

Original Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It has a mystery to it which is good.
The only problem I had with the movie was that they did the whole "Psyche! I'm not the actual villain! ", a la Twilight Princess, with Bane. Bane was a fun villain, and by essentially saying "lol, he's not the actual master mind behind this", really affected how I felt about him.

Not to mention, Miranda (The actual mastermind, apparently), probably had the most underwhelming death in the trilogy.

"My father's work is done... BLARGH." And then she's dead. That's it. It literally looks like she died because she exhaled too quickly, or something.
Lilac Uchiha
Captain Talavar

That part of the ending reminded me of the ending of Prototype, where Alex Mercer gets in a helicopter, carries a nuke away from New York City, and apparently dies in the explosion.

However, later, you find you he survived. To be honest, Bruce being alive really didn't surprise me.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The only part that was a bit iffy for me in the end is like wouldn't the people of Gotham take notice that both Batman and Bruce Wayne disappeared at the same time?

Or do you think that Blake is going to be a replacement Batman? Even though they stated he was Robin?
The END was the best. But it is still sad that there isnt going to be another one. but the ending was like the best EVER!!!! heart heart heart

Sweet Cat

The next Batman is not going to have Batman in it. This is the start of Nightwing.
Whenever I see Dark Knight, the song Silent Night comes to mind. ~Dark night~~~ Silent night~~~
Lilac Uchiha
Captain Talavar

It had a PERFECT ENDING!!! I didn't see it coming either o_O I actually thought he died and i was bawling my brains out till Fox found out the autopilot was fixed...It was one of those heart gooey 'I now want to become a masked vigilante roming the streets of my nation fixing crime following the steps of batman' moments T^T
Linna69
The next Batman is not going to have Batman in it. This is the start of Nightwing.

No it's not. This Batman series is over. They're rebooting after this with a new Bruce Wayne.

Sweet Cat

Captain Talavar
Linna69

No it's not. This Batman series is over. They're rebooting after this with a new Bruce Wayne.
I never said it was same directar did I.
Linna69
Captain Talavar
Linna69

I never said it was same directar did I.

I...I never said anything about directors...The point is, this Batman series is done. There's not going to be sequels or spin-offs. It has formally ended, and on a high note too. Not every superhero franchise has that kind of luck. They usually start well and end in the gutter. Be happy it ended on a strong note.

They're already looking around Hollywood for a new Bruce Wayne. Armie Hammer, the guy playing the Lone Ranger in the new film of the same name? He's one guy they're supposedly looking at. He was already set to be Batman once in fact, for a Justice League movie that got as close as costume testing, but that movie was canned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff