Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
For some reason the ballerina creeped me out.
She was so elegant and beautiful, but you just KNOW that she's going to bite someone's face of eventually. I think that suspense is what got me so fascinated by her xD

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Semjayy
For some reason the ballerina creeped me out.
She was so elegant and beautiful, but you just KNOW that she's going to bite someone's face of eventually. I think that suspense is what got me so fascinated by her xD

Definitely. I kinda wish we could have seen her kill someone, to see how she does it exactly.

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Oh i looooved that movie... Let me go through my thought process...

Hm? What's going on here? Who are these guys and what are they doing?

Oh lord, these are such stereotypical characters... The jock, the blonde, the geek, the pothead (whom i like to call Shaggy =3 ) And the black guy... Who goes first? Blonde or black? LETS FIND OUT!

Oooohhh i see, this facility is made to kill them... what? Is this where they 'film scary movies' hehehe...

Is this gonna be another parody movies like Scary Movie?

Holy crap, these items things are making me tense... which one's gonna get 'em...

BACKWOODS ZOMBIE FAMILY! HA! This is TOTALLY gonna be like Scary Movie!

Uh oh! looooooook ooooout hehe, there gonna cut her head off! they're gonna cut her head off1 *SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRIIIICK!* Holy crap they cut her head off eek

and then s**t got scary and tense for the rest of the film... i dont think a film has ever started me off in one mind set and completely shifted it like that... when you go into a movie and know what to expect, it's not as fun... but this... wow, i got chills...

Truly a great movie for any fan of horror who's tired of all the current BS... I can't wait for the DVD.

As for best monster... i dunno... saw face maybe... Probably because he had the look of 'i dont want to do what i'm about to do to you... i won't enjoy it.... but i'm gonna do it anyway...' the silent dead eyes and lack of any soul... that's what scared me...

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Starfox64x

Oh lord, these are such stereotypical characters... The jock, the blonde, the geek, the pothead (whom i like to call Shaggy =3 ) And the black guy... Who goes first? Blonde or black? LETS FIND OUT!

Oooohhh i see, this facility is made to kill them... what? Is this where they 'film scary movies' hehehe...

Holy crap, these items things are making me tense... which one's gonna get 'em...

Uh oh! looooooook ooooout hehe, there gonna cut her head off! they're gonna cut her head off1 *SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRIIIICK!* Holy crap they cut her head off eek

and then s**t got scary and tense for the rest of the film... i dont think a film has ever started me off in one mind set and completely shifted it like that... when you go into a movie and know what to expect, it's not as fun... but this... wow, i got chills...

Truly a great movie for any fan of horror who's tired of all the current BS... I can't wait for the DVD.

As for best monster... i dunno... saw face maybe... Probably because he had the look of 'i dont want to do what i'm about to do to you... i won't enjoy it.... but i'm gonna do it anyway...' the silent dead eyes and lack of any soul... that's what scared me...

Hahaha, this was pretty much my reaction to the movie as well. I kept on trying to figure out who was going to die first and who was going to survive and the movie kept messing with my predictions. And by saw face I think you mean Fornicus, right?

I'm not the horror movie type, or gore, but I loved this movie.

Killer zombie family scared the s**t outta me, tho.
      Can't wait to watch it again on DVD!

If we could sit together a мσмєит
      and talk fσяєνєя just to pass the time,
      I would smile as the ѕнινєяѕ and chills
      run down my spine, with your eyes ℓσ¢кє∂ on mine.

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x

Hahaha, this was pretty much my reaction to the movie as well. I kept on trying to figure out who was going to die first and who was going to survive and the movie kept messing with my predictions. And by saw face I think you mean Fornicus, right?

uh, no idea... the one with the circular saws in his face...

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x

Yup, that's definitely Hell Lord aka Fornicus, Lord of bondage and pain. He's the best monster in the movie. My favorite. c:

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x

Yup, that's definitely Hell Lord aka Fornicus, Lord of bondage and pain. He's the best monster in the movie. My favorite. c:

how do you know all the monsters names? I dont recall them being named.... or are they all based on other monsters?

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x

how do you know all the monsters names? I dont recall them being named.... or are they all based on other monsters?

well, there was the white board in the movie where the voting was, that has all the names on it. but here's the complete list of the monsters:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/faq#.2.1.2

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x
Firefly Rhapsody
Starfox64x

well, there was the white board in the movie where the voting was, that has all the names on it. but here's the complete list of the monsters:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/faq#.2.1.2

*reads through* Oooo this is interesting... i recognized a couple of references, but dang, i didnt realize how many...
I thought the movie was going to suck...But I actually liked it smile

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Vanilla Dreams-x

I think that's what happened to a lot of people
Firefly Rhapsody
Vanilla Dreams-x

Lol well you can't blame people with how bad horror movies are nowadays.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Vanilla Dreams-x
Firefly Rhapsody
Vanilla Dreams-x

Yeah. I wish there were more good horror movies. Like Cujo! I miss the classics. Those were actually really good.
Firefly Rhapsody
Vanilla Dreams-x
Firefly Rhapsody
Vanilla Dreams-x

Yeah. I wish there were more good horror movies. Like Cujo! I miss the classics. Those were actually really good.

IKR! classics like The Evil Dead and The thing Bc it's why I usually don't watch horror movies much these days. They're all just so bland.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff