Welcome to Gaia! ::

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So, I've recently watch The Cabin in the Woods, and I gotta say, at first I was skeptical about it, but I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be amazing. I loved all the monsters that were put into the show, and I've found that my favorite would be Hell Lord, but at the same time I can't get over the name of the Angry Molesting Tree...that name...dfsksadfkasd

anyways, what's everyone's favorite monster in the movie? what'd everyone think about it?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Firefly Rhapsody
I can't get over the name of the Angry Molesting Tree...that name...dfsksadfkasd

Well, what else would you call that thing from The Evil Dead? xd

I don't know what my favorite monster would be. Possibly the werewolf, actually.

But yeah, I wasn't really sure what to expect from the movie. To be honest, I think it made it better. If I went in knowing what it was, I don't think it would've been as cool as it was.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Xiam
Firefly Rhapsody
I can't get over the name of the Angry Molesting Tree...that name...dfsksadfkasd

I don't know what my favorite monster would be. Possibly the werewolf, actually.

But yeah, I wasn't really sure what to expect from the movie. To be honest, I think it made it better. If I went in knowing what it was, I don't think it would've been as cool as it was.

True, very true xD Nice, the werewolf was pretty awesome. I kind of wished they gave more insight on the other monsters they had. Some of them sounded pretty awesome.

One thing I loved about the movie is that whenever you expected something to happen or when you think you know what's going to happen, the movie just goes against everything and surprises you. That's what I thought made the movie amazing.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Firefly Rhapsody
Xiam
Firefly Rhapsody

True, very true xD Nice, the werewolf was pretty awesome. I kind of wished they gave more insight on the other monsters they had. Some of them sounded pretty awesome.

One thing I loved about the movie is that whenever you expected something to happen or when you think you know what's going to happen, the movie just goes against everything and surprises you. That's what I thought made the movie amazing.

Oh, totally. biggrin

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Xiam
Firefly Rhapsody
Xiam
Firefly Rhapsody

Oh, totally. biggrin

I think I'm going to buy the dvd so that I can watch the extras, cause it said that there were a couple of monsters that were in deleted scenes and some insights on the other monsters. So hopefully that won't be a disappointment. I did find this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/faq#.2.1.2
which lists all the monsters and some generic info on them. but it isn't enough D:
I love that movie. I think there is s sequel.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Loreal_Fragrance

A sequel? I'm not sure how they would pull that off. I mean, it ended with the hand bursting out of the ground. They would probably have to do an apocalyptic movie then and I'm not sure how that would turn out. Unless they did another group of people.

Tipsy Dabbler

I'm going to be the first here to say that I actually did not care for the movie. I thought opposite. I found it a bit predictable and typical. The beginning was was going great but the end seemed out of place.

I do like though how they chose their own deaths with what? I think the diary right? But was about it.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rotality
I'm going to be the first here to say that I actually did not care for the movie. I thought opposite. I found it a bit predictable and typical. The beginning was was going great but the end seemed out of place.

I do like though how they chose their own deaths with what? I think the diary right? But was about it.

That's understandable. I think one of the things that annoyed me about the movie, was that you could definitely see where they used animation. Some of the creatures didn't look real, like the Sugar Plum Fairy, and I wish they had worked more on making them look more realistic. But yeah.
I saw it in theaters, and it instantly found it's way into my top 10 favorite movies.
When I went to see it I had no idea what I was getting in to, but man did I love it!

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
drkmtn
mermaid.

haha, that thing was awesome xD

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Jamboree Jess
I saw it in theaters, and it instantly found it's way into my top 10 favorite movies.
When I went to see it I had no idea what I was getting in to, but man did I love it!

I didn't have the chance to see it in theaters, so I bought it on i-tunes. I actually thought I wasn't going to like it, cause I normally don't watch horror movies, but I loved it. It's managed to work it's way onto my top ten favorite movies list as well. Any favorite monster in the movie?
Yeah it was another group. heart
Firefly Rhapsody
Loreal_Fragrance

A sequel? I'm not sure how they would pull that off. I mean, it ended with the hand bursting out of the ground. They would probably have to do an apocalyptic movie then and I'm not sure how that would turn out. Unless they did another group of people.

areazel's Queen

Generous Fatcat

16,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Loreal_Fragrance
Yeah it was another group. heart
Firefly Rhapsody
Loreal_Fragrance

ah. I'm not sure it'd be the same as the original..I mean, the original will always be my favorite, but I'd still be willing to see a sequel if there was one. As long as it had more Fornicus in it c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff