Leonard 0.063882063882064 6.4% [ 26 ]
Penny 0.12776412776413 12.8% [ 52 ]
Howard 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 11 ]
Rajesh 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 407 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Requiem in Mortis
Honestly, I don't understand why this show is so popular. It's really not all that funny, and the characters seem like the kind of nerds that I would pick on.

And I'm a nerd myself.

I agree, it isn't all that funny at all. Sick of having to watch it when I am with my friends who I think only watch it to appear smart.

The show is terrible. I do get the odd titter out of Amy though but otherwise it's like any other Chuck Lorre comedy. Crap.

Eloquent Streaker

Ladeh Naniqua
Requiem in Mortis
Honestly, I don't understand why this show is so popular. It's really not all that funny, and the characters seem like the kind of nerds that I would pick on.

And I'm a nerd myself.

I agree, it isn't all that funny at all. Sick of having to watch it when I am with my friends who I think only watch it to appear smart.

The show is terrible. I do get the odd titter out of Amy though but otherwise it's like any other Chuck Lorre comedy. Crap.
Honestly, it's pretty bad when a show about ponies that was meant for little girls has better humor than a sitcom intended for adults.

Then again, MLP has the option of using Looney Tunes jokes to their fullest effect.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Requiem in Mortis
Ladeh Naniqua
Requiem in Mortis

And I'm a nerd myself.

Honestly, it's pretty bad when a show about ponies that was meant for little girls has better humor than a sitcom intended for adults.

Then again, MLP has the option of using Looney Tunes jokes to their fullest effect.

Alot of kids shows are alot more amusing than The Big Bang Theory is. I cannot see how Chuck Lorre has lasted so long in this industry.

Animal Lover

I love the show and all the characters. Sheldon really does make the show.

Eloquent Streaker

Ladeh Naniqua
Requiem in Mortis
Ladeh Naniqua
Requiem in Mortis

And I'm a nerd myself.

Alot of kids shows are alot more amusing than The Big Bang Theory is. I cannot see how Chuck Lorre has lasted so long in this industry.
Because unfortunately, there are people who find his shows funny.

Though I have to admit, having Kathy Bates play the ghost of Charlie Sheen on Two And a Half Men was actually pretty amusing.
Kid Kryptonite
Sheldon is the obvious best character. Such a neurotic mess he is.

This!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces