Rajesh 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 407 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I love Sheldon, but I also love Amy.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been watching BBT since season 1 and now on season 5 and they do not dissappoint. Enough nerd jokes to make everyone understand and enough awkward relationship stuff to laugh at and make it a true sitcom. I also really really love the PennyxSheldon shipping and hope it happens some day (I do not like Leonard)

Shy Shapeshifter

Yes... I can't resist the nerdiness! heart I watch a lot of the reruns now that it's in syndication. That's always a sure-fire way to get me hooked on a show. Anyway, Sheldon is the best!! I love the quirky genius characters. Oh, I agree that Amy is great too. biggrin

7,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sharmayne
I've been watching BBT since season 1 and now on season 5 and they do not dissappoint. Enough nerd jokes to make everyone understand and enough awkward relationship stuff to laugh at and make it a true sitcom. I also really really love the PennyxSheldon shipping and hope it happens some day (I do not like Leonard)

Sheldon and Penny would be an interesting couple 3nodding
The people on Tv hate living with him but to me living with Sheldon would be awesome!! You'd never stop learning and well he is just so dumb when it comes to people razz

Shy Regular

I hate this show. It sucks soooo much.
User Image xd

No really, I LOVE IT. I have 4 seasons of it on DVD. Sheldon is my absolute fave and I totally love the idea of Shenny. heart All of the characters are hilarious. I like Bernadette. She's so adorable!

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
Earyn
I love Sheldon heart
Sheldon's so ridiculous, man, with his super-sciencey ways and his lack of social understanding. But i love him and the rest of the cast anyway.

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sheldon is amazing, but penny is my second favorite. heart heart

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Friendly 100
What do you think would happen if Sheldon met Nathan Fillion? I really couldn't imagine him putting a restraining order on Sheldon.

Demonic Pumpkin

lol xp at simsimi

User Image

lol again rofl

User Image
<3 bump <3

7,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
TiffanyBlueSprinkles
I hate this show. It sucks soooo much.
User Image xd

No really, I LOVE IT. I have 4 seasons of it on DVD. Sheldon is my absolute fave and I totally love the idea of Shenny. heart All of the characters are hilarious. I like Bernadette. She's so adorable!

I love how he needed the sign User Image

Familiar Member

7,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I love TBBT! I wouldn't mind getting a laugh from this show everyday. smile
I've tried my best to stay away from the show, but just recently watched with my friends and found it funny. Sheldon is the funniest character because he's the most crazy and has the best retorts in conversations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff