Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have just watched the 1st 2 episode's of The 12 Monkeys TV series, was a bit weary about this tv series as the film itself was brilliant,which starred Bruce Willis as Cole then, however it is fantastic would recommend to all, here is the base of the story,
A man from the post-apocalyptic future, Cole uses a dangerous, untested method of time travel to get from 2043 to the present day. He is on a mission to locate and rid the world of the source of the plague that, eventually, will annihilate the human race. Assisting him is Dr. Cassandra Railly, a virologist who must decide whether to do harm in order to save the world -- despite that she has taken a Hippocratic oath, and who everyone now assume she has lost her marbles with what she is saying, about someone coming from the future, in the 2nd episode Cole gets sent to North Korea by mistake,good job he is only there for a couple of mins while they sort their mistake out, otherwise there would not be any more Cole
I will watch the first Episode tonight

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
How similar are the tones and atmospheres? I absolutely loved the first half or so of the film, but felt the plot 'got away with itself' later on; would definitely give the TV series a go, though, if they were comparable in any way wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff