Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

The questions are still roaming in my mind scream
What happened to Lucas and how did he not die?
What is Mira going to do now?
and how the stern of the boat ended up in the badlands?
I honestly loved the show, I hope they would continue on the 2nd season -crosses fingers-
I just finished it on Netflix as well and so when I heard they cancelled it on Fox I was pissed off a lot lol, does anyone know if they are going to make another season? confused
Why must Fox
always kill shows that
are good to watch
and people like so much?

Fashionable Genius

xBlazing_Bladex
Why must Fox
always kill shows that
are good to watch
and people like so much?

I know right! god damn :S
DMND Supply

Yah, but it might
be picked up by other net works, I heard ABC might
make a pitch for the rights coming in spring.

Fashionable Genius

xBlazing_Bladex
DMND Supply

Yah, but it might
be picked up by other net works, I heard ABC might
make a pitch for the rights coming in spring.

Really? that's great! what do you think about that?
if they keep
to the story line
then its good to me!

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Every new show I liked this last year was cancelled - Awake, Terra Nova, The River & Alcatraz. Last I heard about Terra Nova, they were shopping around for a new network. So who knows really.. maybe SyFy will pick it up? But since there's been no word on it yet I doubt its happening. So I just started watching The Walking Dead. That seems like its gonna be around a while.

Fashionable Genius

Unleash the Kaioken
Every new show I liked this last year was cancelled - Awake, Terra Nova, The River & Alcatraz. Last I heard about Terra Nova, they were shopping around for a new network. So who knows really.. maybe SyFy will pick it up? But since there's been no word on it yet I doubt its happening. So I just started watching The Walking Dead. That seems like its gonna be around a while.

Yeah I like The Walking Dead as well great zombie TV Show, do you know why Terra Nova was cancelled? I LOVED Terra Nova lol, it had so many twist's and turns and a lot of moments where your gonna say WOW! "Whats gonna happen next?!" you know?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DMND Supply
Unleash the Kaioken

Yeah I like The Walking Dead as well great zombie TV Show, do you know why Terra Nova was cancelled? I LOVED Terra Nova lol, it had so many twist's and turns and a lot of moments where your gonna say WOW! "Whats gonna happen next?!" you know?
One of the major problems was the scheduling. That period of time there were all those big baseball games that often times made a new episode of Terra Nova come every like 2-3 weeks because sports trumps regularly scheduled programming. Also the series started strong but then was moving a bit slowly. Felt more like a lot of episodes were just filler which led to lower ratings. Another problem is that the show cost a lot of money. It was the perfect storm. Really bad series of events for a new show. The network really didn't allow it to gain traction.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Unleash the Kaioken
DMND Supply
Unleash the Kaioken

One of the major problems was the scheduling. That period of time there were all those big baseball games that often times made a new episode of Terra Nova come every like 2-3 weeks because sports trumps regularly scheduled programming. Also the series started strong but then was moving a bit slowly. Felt more like a lot of episodes were just filler which led to lower ratings. Another problem is that the show cost a lot of money. It was the perfect storm. Really bad series of events for a new show. The network really didn't allow it to gain traction.

That's a problem many Fox shows face. It is also one of the things that killed Firefly (that and Fox executives are morons and aired the episodes out of order).

Fashionable Genius

Unleash the Kaioken
DMND Supply
Unleash the Kaioken

Right. The word"filler" please explain. yeah that's what I heard as well, but anyways if you heard any news about Terra Nova about some network pick it up please! tell me haha biggrin
I did like the show. And yes, we can only hope that someone will continue the series.

Fashionable Genius

xBlazing_Bladex
if they keep
to the story line
then its good to me!

agreed! pirate

Fashionable Genius

DarkSideDragon06
I did like the show. And yes, we can only hope that someone will continue the series.
]
yes right you are 3nodding
-crosses fingers-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out