Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gaian

Taken is back. And this time it is not about a retired special agent with a license to kill, having his daughter being kidnapped while he keeps his cool. No this time it is way more exciting. Sure there is not going to be any pervy French guys with sweaty brows yet good looks. And sure there will not be an awesome commercial scene with Bryan Mills (the protagonist who also stars as Qui-Gon Ginn in the epic film Star Wars Episode 1; the Phantom Menace) shoving spikes through a terrorist's knees. Even though that scene was not in the original movie and only ended up in the deleted scenes, it was pretty awesome. And nor will there be an awesome happy ending with sex traders dying from perfect head shots triggered by an almost angry but incredibly calm man who just had his daughter taken from him. No Taken 2 will not have any of that good molasses. But instead it will prove that lighting does strike the same tree twice when the parents of of the girl who got kidnapped in the first film, get kidnapped themselves. There will be drama, a helpless retired killer agent (who I think is rastafarian), his wife that we know nothing about, and whatever Arab/Muslim who they chose to be the villain. Oh and I think that the daughter has to do something to help save the day. Pretty awesome right?

Eloquent Streaker

I saw the preview while watching The Dark Knight Rises (figures, they preview a Liam Neeson movie before a movie with Liam Neeson in it), and I was immediately reminded of a certain line from The Dark Knight:

"So let me get this straight. This man killed your family members after they kidnapped his daughter to sell her to a sex ring..........and your plan is to kidnap his wife? Good luck."

Anyways, now I'm off to watch the first Taken. Figured I'll catch up on it before I use my free movie pass (which, ironically, I got by showing my Regal Crown Club card when using a free movie pass to get into The Dark Knight Rises) to see the sequel.

Dangerous Visionary

Meh I'll redbox it like most other films these days.

Hygienic Gaian

Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

Dangerous Visionary

bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

and I hate paying 7-10 dollars for shitty movies that I can easily see for a 1.50 within four-five months at my house, in peace, and on a big enough screen. wink

Hygienic Gaian

Miss-dark8607
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

and I hate paying 7-10 dollars for shitty movies that I can easily see for a 1.50 within four-five months at my house, in peace, and on a big enough screen. wink

Netflix is the way to go, babydoll.

5,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm so ready to go see this. I'll pay the 5 dollars to see it in theatres

Hygienic Gaian

Slusher
I'm so ready to go see this. I'll pay the 5 dollars to see it in theatres

Enjoy the monotony

Dangerous Visionary

bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

I got that as well. 3nodding Seriously ******** the theaters. I mean you know its screwed up when ******** asshats can just come in go on a killing spree. I'm not going to be force to go though pat downs and take of my shoes to see a damn movie. talk2hand So yeah just Redbox'ing or Netflix nowadays. Probably won't even see Man of Steel in theaters and I'm a big Superman fan.

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
And this is why I hate most sequels. Saw the trailer advertised the other day and all I could do was roll my eyes...
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

Torrents are the way to go. You get all the releases the second they come out and you don't pay a thing.

Hygienic Gaian

Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

Torrents are the way to go. You get all the releases the second they come out and you don't pay a thing.

AND IT'S ILLEGAL
bad-chop-suey
Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

Meh, I hate redbox

AND IT'S ILLEGAL

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. Laws were made to be broken.

Hygienic Gaian

Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

AND IT'S ILLEGAL

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. Laws were made to be broken.

BRILLIANT!!! I admire your rebel attitude. SUCH SPUNK! You are my role model. Tell me, will you be writing a book in prison? I promise I will read it.
bad-chop-suey
Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Lysid
bad-chop-suey
Miss-dark8607

AND IT'S ILLEGAL

BRILLIANT!!! I admire your rebel attitude. SUCH SPUNK! You are my role model. Tell me, will you be writing a book in prison? I promise I will read it.

I'm not going to prison for torrents. It's easy to get away with if you're even semi-intelligent. I've saved myself tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars by downloading off the net.

Go ahead, waste your money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces