Total Votes:[ 258 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Syumerrt
Well I'll have to admit this is the only show on ABC that I like...watched a few episodes of Secret Life when it started then lost interest...and now, not even completely sure about that show. Oh well I still got Doctor Who, Torchwood, and all my favorite animes.
As for this show, my favorite characters would probably be Daphne and Emmet, possibly Tolby? Not so much with Bay though, and Regina is a bit iffy though I do agree she seems to be better then the Kennish as a parent, and probably expected considering my two favorite characters but I would like to see Daphne and Emmet together.
Just one question, is Daphne completely deaf? Because I've noticed multiple times that she's wearing hearing aids (and by the looks of them, look like the same model I have to wear) , and I'm not deaf myself. I just have inner hearing loss, or was it outer I honestly can't remember.

I think the character is supposed to be completely deaf. However, the actress is not completely deaf. The actress, Katie Leclerc has Meniere's Disease.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have never seen an episode before but i have seen commercials and i think it sounds like a pretty good show
I lov this show. I think it is really good.

To the person who said something like "who cares if they were switched at birth"...how would you feel if someone mixed your baby up with someone else's or if you found out that you were switched at birth? Quit being insensitive about something you probably have never experienced in your life.

I hate Bay. She is such a ******** b***h. She gets upset when her parents pay more attention to Daphne for two seconds. She was the one that started this stuff by wanting to get blood tests to see if her parents were her actual/biological parents. She put herself into this situation so she should deal with whatever happens.

To the people who like the whole Emmett/Bay ******** no. I mean, I like the idea of a deaf person and a hearing person being together, but Bay is too much of a ******** b***h to be anyone's girlfriend. She is selfish and conceited and Emmett can do much better than her.

I love Toby. I love the actor who plays him, Lucas Grabeel, so I almost automatically loved hs character.

My favorite character overall is Daphne. I think she is absolutely beautiful and incredibly nice. I have not seen the most recent episodes so I'm not sure what people are talking about when they say that they don't like the way that Daphne has become.

My least favorite character would be Bay. I think she is really pretty, but she is a rude, selfish, conceited b***h. I really can't stand her at all. And when she told Daphne to break it off with Liam, I really hated her. That was so insensitive since she was going after Ty. It's like no one is allowed to be happy except for her.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Who else is sad the show is on hiatus?
Sid Chastity

I am! I can't wait for new episodes.
GWLover2008
I lov this show. I think it is really good.

To the person who said something like "who cares if they were switched at birth"...how would you feel if someone mixed your baby up with someone else's or if you found out that you were switched at birth? Quit being insensitive about something you probably have never experienced in your life.

I hate Bay. She is such a ******** b***h. She gets upset when her parents pay more attention to Daphne for two seconds. She was the one that started this stuff by wanting to get blood tests to see if her parents were her actual/biological parents. She put herself into this situation so she should deal with whatever happens.

To the people who like the whole Emmett/Bay ******** no. I mean, I like the idea of a deaf person and a hearing person being together, but Bay is too much of a ******** b***h to be anyone's girlfriend. She is selfish and conceited and Emmett can do much better than her.

I love Toby. I love the actor who plays him, Lucas Grabeel, so I almost automatically loved hs character.

My favorite character overall is Daphne. I think she is absolutely beautiful and incredibly nice. I have not seen the most recent episodes so I'm not sure what people are talking about when they say that they don't like the way that Daphne has become.

My least favorite character would be Bay. I think she is really pretty, but she is a rude, selfish, conceited b***h. I really can't stand her at all. And when she told Daphne to break it off with Liam, I really hated her. That was so insensitive since she was going after Ty. It's like no one is allowed to be happy except for her.

- I don't hate Bay, but I agree, her character is a little meeehhh. But at the same time, I'm giving her a break, because whether she 'started' it or not, she still has to suffer knowing her accusations were true... it must have been traumatizing. Also, she is a hormonal teenager, so automatically she has to act like an annoying and bitchy teen because well... what teen wasn't annoying and bitchy at one point in their lives?

- I don't want Emmett to be with Bay either. But I think this relationship is a valuable lesson for Bay.

- I love Toby too! Lucas Grabeel does a really great job. (:

- I liked Daphne a lot too, but after the season 'finale' I was a bit miffed with her. I know she's been through a lot, but now she's acting more like Bay and being a little whiny prat. It'll blow over soon enough.... hopefully.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
panana bread
Sid Chastity

At least they've filled the time slot with something new.
Sid Chastity
panana bread
Sid Chastity

Yep. Did you watch the new show? Lying Game... right? I didn't catch it tonight.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
panana bread
Sid Chastity
panana bread
Sid Chastity

Yep. Did you watch the new show? Lying Game... right? I didn't catch it tonight.

Yeah. It was a lot better than I thought it'd be. I find Switched a Birth refreshing compared to other shows on ABC. I think the Lying Game might be up there with Switched at Birth. Although it's hard to tell because it's only one episode. Things can go bad. Like in Secret Life.

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just started the show tonight. I'm really upset that they keep using camera angles to cut out the use of sign language.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I like the show quite a bit, and I too feel like I learned a lot. I love Bay and Emmet together, haha, and I'm looking forward to seeing the show continue soon. (:

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
It looks like the show is getting picked up for a full season.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I don't like it...it's kinda blah teenage story. Reminds me of the stuff they put on lifetime. It kinda bugs me with their annoying dramas.
I like much more intense stories.
I love this show! (:

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm glad there's going to be more episodes to this season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff