No longer accepting new votes.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i feel really sorry for misha's throat.
for real.
i wonder if they've ever had to stop filming because it starts hurting a lot or something.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i got s08 the day it came out at walmart on sale for $24 i was like lol what why is it on sale.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
for real.
i wonder if they've ever had to stop filming because it starts hurting a lot or something.

HDMI

~~~
What happened to his throat?
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
CAST1EL
for real.

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

there's a video somewhere where he's talking about his decision to give Cas a gruff intimidating voice and regretting it because now it's starting to 'move into medical problems'

Lonely Saint

Yeah, you guys just enjoy your DVDs. gonk

Cat

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

It's just painful for him to pitch his voice that low for six years. Haha.

Cat

Seraph of Thursday

I won't be enjoying it, don't worry.
I have no money to buy it. biggrin
And if I'm being perfectly honest.. I'd rather buy Diablo 3 if I do end up having some extra money after today. Or at least some more expansions for Fallout 3.

Lonely Saint

twerkstiels
Seraph of Thursday

I won't be enjoying it, don't worry.
I have no money to buy it. biggrin
And if I'm being perfectly honest.. I'd rather buy Diablo 3 if I do end up having some extra money after today. Or at least some more expansions for Fallout 3.

I have it ordered and everything which just makes this worse.......... I ******** hate the fact that I have to wait three months more than everyone else for subtitles I won't be using. Jesus Christ.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
for real.

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

there's a video somewhere where he's talking about his decision to give Cas a gruff intimidating voice and regretting it because now it's starting to 'move into medical problems'

HDMI

~~~
Oh my goodness, what the freak!
~~~

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday

HDMI

~~~
Don't worry, we can suffer together. emotion_hug
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Seraph of Thursday

i will enjoy the hsit out of it bro.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
For the record, this is what I've been working on...
I will post the front view here because it's more torso and legs than extreme nudity...
His face, like, wtf.
I'm trying, I swear.
His nose works sometims, and sometiems it doesn't, it really depends on lighting and angle, I honestly have no idea what's going on.
This is a wing/body test...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and this ...this one has a lot of nudity. Kind of. Just a**. If you have a problem with a**, don't click.
It's another body test. But this is a sideview.
bam sideview y'all
I am sorry I just ...I have done this in other fandoms too
my bad man
if you don't like please just go on past but if you have any suggestions (ones that I can actually fix, mind you) go ahead.
i haven't ******** with his ears yet though actually...
so don't talk about the ears.
i keep forgetting about him
they're a little less important than the rest of his face.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CAST1EL
I will post the front view here because it's more torso and legs than extreme nudity...
His face, like, wtf.
I'm trying, I swear.
His nose works sometims, and sometiems it doesn't, it really depends on lighting and angle, I honestly have no idea what's going on.
and this ...this one has a lot of nudity. Kind of. Just a**. If you have a problem with a**, don't click.
bam sideview y'all
my bad man
if you don't like please just go on past but if you have any suggestions (ones that I can actually fix, mind you) go ahead.

FFFFFFFFFFFF- WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT BOTTOM CORNER? It looks like his left leg is fused with an a**... never mind, it's his leg. emotion_8c *did not scroll to the right* From the waist up, that is fantastic craftsmanship that you should be proud of. From the waist down, it's like Joe from Family Guy got hit by another sled. The shading's nice and the right foot is very realistic, but that leg positioning... I'm trying to sit like that and I feel like I'm part of the MJ/Spiderman meme. Holy crap. Did you get the veins in his hand? 7/10

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
CAST1EL
His face, like, wtf.
I'm trying, I swear.
bam sideview y'all
my bad man

FFFFFFFFFFFF- WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT BOTTOM CORNER? It looks like his left leg is fused with an a**... never mind, it's his leg. emotion_8c *did not scroll to the right* From the waist up, that is fantastic craftsmanship that you should be proud of. From the waist down, it's like Joe from Family Guy got hit by another sled. The shading's nice and the right foot is very realistic, but that leg positioning... I'm trying to sit like that and I feel like I'm part of the MJ/Spiderman meme. Holy crap. Did you get the veins in his hand? 7/10

i am laughing really ******** hard.
i'm not asking about the anatomy or like the positioning or shading since that isn't really a big deal. it's the face i'm bothered with. i'm trying to perfect his face.
i'm pretty sure the weird positioning hting is due to the position of his wings, otherwords it looks okay?
Idk, let me try to get a screenshot without his wings.

NUDITY IN THE SPOILER:

User Image
User Image

His pose is fine, I think.
This was much less about the pose, though. This was a test. I was testing his wings and getting a current front view of his face.
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND PICTURE
i cannot help you there I'm sorry, I don't have a save of the last pose that I can fool around with.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i got my mom to watch Supernatural with me. Like S08 even though she didn't know what was going on. We watched the one with Benny and his grandaughter or whatever. And it got to the episode with Samandriel being rescued, I think? Idk I stopped it in the first 20 minutes because she was being dumb and I was like no okay I'm not watching this with you.
I talk to her about s**t and I mentioned Castiel and she's like I dunno who Castiel is.
So anyway I was like...
'OKAY, THIS IS MISHA' when he appeared
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE
WOW RUDE MUCH HE'S ADORABLE THANK YOU DO NOT DISS MISHA IN MY PRESENCE PLEASE.
She had seen him younger in something else and she was like THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME adn I was like yes they do omg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff