This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CAST1EL
i am laughing really ******** hard.
i'm not asking about the anatomy or like the positioning or shading since that isn't really a big deal. it's the face i'm bothered with. i'm trying to perfect his face.
i'm pretty sure the weird positioning hting is due to the position of his wings, otherwords it looks okay?
Idk, let me try to get a screenshot without his wings.

NUDITY IN THE SPOILER:

User Image
User Image

His pose is fine, I think.
This was much less about the pose, though. This was a test. I was testing his wings and getting a current front view of his face.
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND PICTURE
i cannot help you there I'm sorry, I don't have a save of the last pose that I can fool around with.

Well, the face is good. I think it's just the eyes that look a bit creeper-ish. I don't have much room to criticize because I don't do 3D. The spoiler pics make a lot more sense.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
He was so young and innocent when he played on Charmed. Ahh~
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
He was so young and innocent when he played on Charmed. Ahh~
~~~

HDMI

omg yes
precious tiny bb

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I GAVE HIM CLOTHES FINALLY....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's as close as i'm getting unfortunately.

Damn it.
It's tilted so I could get all I could in view.

I don't like this coat but it's all that I got and it was 3 dollars.

also, he needs new eyes.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
New Poll time.
~~~

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Oh my God, no one noticed it was Supernaturals 8th birthday last Friday? Which was Friday the 13th? lol

Just read it off of Misha's twitter.
Edit: and apparently Jared tweeted the same thing and it was his 666th tweet. o_o!

~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
New Poll time.
~~~

HDMI

I CAN'T EVEN DECIDE crying

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
New Poll time.
~~~

HDMI

I CAN'T EVEN DECIDE crying

HDMI

~~~
It's okay take your time..
~~~

HDMI

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
HDMI

~~~
Oh my God, no one noticed it was Supernaturals 8th birthday last Friday? Which was Friday the 13th? lol

Edit: and apparently Jared tweeted the same thing and it was his 666th tweet. o_o!

~~~

HDMI

What a coincidence....

I'm sure this is all a part of Misha's plan to take over the world.

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
HDMI

~~~

~~~

HDMI

What a coincidence....

I'm sure this is all a part of Misha's plan to take over the world.

HDMI

~~~
Truth .__.
~~~

HDMI

Lonely Saint

Phew, finally an easy poll for me. I'm a mixture of Sam and Castiel - sticking with Sam.
Answering the poll, I think I would be partly Crowley (damaged, maybe cocky), partly Garth (weirdness) and partly Becky (crazy fangirl!) rofl Or maybe I would just be one of the ghosts spooking around xd

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Dean! Protective, I got that down pat. I turn into a rabid animal when people threaten people or things I love.
Brave, I proved that to myself when I walked into a laundromat in full storm trooper gear...
Badass, well emotion_dealwithit Duh lol I wish I were as badass as Dean though gonk I mean the balls on that man... emotion_drool

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
I voted Crowley of course. xp
Fairly accurate mhm.

~~~

HDMI

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
For the poll, I'm pretty much an equal mixture of Dean, Cas, and Meg.

I've got the same pop culture and musical taste, love of classic cars, tough guy attitude, and protectiveness of Dean.

I'm usually a third wheel, independent yet craving friendship, eager to please, and often torn between two different choices like Cas. Plus, a lot of things and situations he does or gets into just remind me so much of myself. And nobody laughs at my jokes, so I relate to Cas very much.

Finally, I think I'm a lot like Meg, probably my favourite (and in my opinion most severely underappreciated) character in the whole show. She didn't show up very often, but when she did, I saw so much of myself in her (minus the murdering). She's got sass coming out the wazoo, a swinging melodical speech pattern, stands for what is important to her, and wasn't all bad like everyone thought. She wants the guy that doesn't often seem to want her, and that I can definitely relate to. She's like the Scarlett O'Hara of the show, going from cruel and selfish to loving and selfless, and that makes her really special to me.

So, I'm basically 1/3 of each of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces