• Conversationalist 100
twerkstiels
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
What happened to his throat?
~~~

HDMI

It's just painful for him to pitch his voice that low for six years. Haha.

I THOUGHT IT WAS FOUR I WAS VERY OFF IN MY MATH

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
i got my mom to watch Supernatural with me. Like S08 even though she didn't know what was going on. We watched the one with Benny and his grandaughter or whatever. And it got to the episode with Samandriel being rescued, I think? Idk I stopped it in the first 20 minutes because she was being dumb and I was like no okay I'm not watching this with you.
I talk to her about s**t and I mentioned Castiel and she's like I dunno who Castiel is.
So anyway I was like...
'OKAY, THIS IS MISHA' when he appeared
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE
WOW RUDE MUCH HE'S ADORABLE THANK YOU DO NOT DISS MISHA IN MY PRESENCE PLEASE.
She had seen him younger in something else and she was like THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME adn I was like yes they do omg.

HDMI

~~~
I lol'd in real life at the "Idk I stopped it in the first 20 minutes because she was being dumb and I was like no okay I'm not watching this with you." Part lol.

Lol, ah, it's wonderful watching Supernatural with family members. emotion_kirakira

~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
CAST1EL
i got my mom to watch Supernatural with me. Like S08 even though she didn't know what was going on. We watched the one with Benny and his grandaughter or whatever. And it got to the episode with Samandriel being rescued, I think? Idk I stopped it in the first 20 minutes because she was being dumb and I was like no okay I'm not watching this with you.
I talk to her about s**t and I mentioned Castiel and she's like I dunno who Castiel is.
So anyway I was like...
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE
She had seen him younger in something else and she was like THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THE SAME adn I was like yes they do omg.

HDMI

~~~
I lol'd in real life at the "Idk I stopped it in the first 20 minutes because she was being dumb and I was like no okay I'm not watching this with you." Part lol.

Lol, ah, it's wonderful watching Supernatural with family members. emotion_kirakira

~~~

HDMI

she kept ******** around doing other hsit triying to talk about other s**t and literally the only reason i was watching it was because i was going to watch it with her and when she was being stupid and disinterested and trying to talk about other s**t i was like okay look that's castiel that'sm isha wer'e done it's over i'm not dealing with this s**t.
additionally she was drunk
and she can't stop fawning over jared.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
So anyway I was like...
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE

HDMI

~~~

~~~

HDMI

she kept ******** around doing other hsit triying to talk about other s**t and literally the only reason i was watching it was because i was going to watch it with her and when she was being stupid and disinterested and trying to talk about other s**t i was like okay look that's castiel that'sm isha wer'e done it's over i'm not dealing with this s**t.

HDMI

~~~
Awe guess she wasn't that interested in the show then. But understandable fawning over Jared. emotion_drool
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
So anyway I was like...
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE

HDMI

~~~

~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Awe guess she wasn't that interested in the show then. But understandable fawning over Jared. emotion_drool
~~~

HDMI

she was interested lol
she was like I CANNOT GET NTO THIS SHOW
IT LOOKS GOOD
but she was drunk so she kept going on about other s**t.
everytime she's watched SPN (A whole two times) she has been drunk though
except for when it was marathoning and she walked in on Cas talking about being naked.

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
So anyway I was like...
and she was like
WOW HE LOOKS TERRIBLE

HDMI

~~~

~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

she was interested lol
she was like I CANNOT GET NTO THIS SHOW
IT LOOKS GOOD
but she was drunk so she kept going on about other s**t.
everytime she's watched SPN (A whole two times) she has been drunk though
except for when it was marathoning and she walked in on Cas talking about being naked.

HDMI

~~~
Then you should try to get her into it when she's not drunk. If she's truly interested then she'll like it.
~~~

HDMI

Lonely Saint

Castione I love your 3Ds ;-;

We've gotten to S8 with mom now. She's very confused by the start. "WHO'S THIS DUDE? WHY IS HE DEAN'S BROTHER? NNNFNGG??? WHAT IS GOING ON"
Watched two episodes last night and continuing today.
God bless laptops, megashare and cables with which to connect the forementioned to televisions.
Oh, and yeah, I'm still bitter over the release date >(

Cat

My mom doesn't have the attention span to watch SPN.
And she thinks Misha is ugly. emotion_eyebrow

Cat

CAST1EL

I THOUGHT IT WAS FOUR I WAS VERY OFF IN MY MATH

Yeah, I just watched the Angel Warrior thing the other night and he said he'd been doing it for 6 years.

Lonely Saint

My mom has a huge flaming crush on Misha.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I have a huge flaming crush on Misha lol

I actually think that my friend (the one I got into supernatural), who is coming back to visit and will be watching the rest of supernatural with me, will also have a huge crush on Castiel. I'm like, banking on him being her favorite, so I'm excited to find out if I'm going to be right. Hopefully we get up to season 4 while she's here stressed

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Oh please we all have a crush on Misha. talk2hand
Them eyes heart

~~~

HDMI

Lonely Saint

His aura. gonk heart

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Laundromat scene heart
~~~

HDMI

Cat

His everything. Ugh.
He's completely ruined other men for me, I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff