No longer accepting new votes.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

[NPC] Lucia
Seraph of Thursday
twerkstiels
Seraph of Thursday
I let out an actual laugh of pain at
Castiel finding out that getting cut actually hurts, I was like, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT YOU IDIOT a*****e

I'm so glad my walls are so thick

My neighbours don't have to listen to me screaming at the screen now.

OMG, I KNOW RIGHT?
HE WAS ACTUALLY SMILING A LITTLE WHEN HE SAID IT.

GOD UGGGGHHH

ALSO THAT STORYTHINGY YES PLEASE
In case you missed it, you've magically been turned into a member of the Divinity Court team. Gotta love magic, right?

eek What does that even mean!?

Desirable Lunatic

twerkstiels
aiduchi

even with those ugly boxesrs he still looks incredible hot

Really would have preferred him to be wearing boxer briefs, though. Sigh.

Yeah but....this is the first time EVER that Castiel is almost naked on Supernatural. Uh...I'm not complaining lol

Also, he has pretty damn sexy arms...and sexy everything. FINALLY WE GET TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER THAT TRENCH COAT!

And not gonna lie, I ******** loved seeing him in regular people clothes mrgreen SO CUTE

Cat

ScorpionsApprentice
twerkstiels
aiduchi

Yeah but....this is the first time EVER that Castiel is almost naked on Supernatural. Uh...I'm not complaining lol

Also, he has pretty damn sexy arms...and sexy everything. FINALLY WE GET TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER THAT TRENCH COAT!

And not gonna lie, I ******** loved seeing him in regular people clothes mrgreen SO CUTE

We already knew Misha had a nice bod. XD
His arms seem bigger, though. Hmm..

Desirable Lunatic

twerkstiels
ScorpionsApprentice
twerkstiels
aiduchi

We already knew Misha had a nice bod. XD
His arms seem bigger, though. Hmm..

Because he's Castiel now, duh rolleyes rofl

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
do oyu think cas has ever really taken his clothes off before?

Desirable Lunatic

CAST1EL
do oyu think cas has ever really taken his clothes off before?

Yes, when he was Emmanuel.

And the hospital staff definitely changed him out of his clothes when he first went insane

Desirable Lunatic

LAngelLilith
ScorpionsApprentice
LAngelLilith
I have been trying to catch up for weeks now so I can be ready to see Season 9 but I'm stuck 1/2 through season 6. My sister keeps hogging the tv! It's been a week since I watched an episode!

Improvise man! Use your computer, or knock that b***h out! rofl I mean no disrespect with this, but seriously, this is a life or death situation wahmbulance
I don't have a computer, I use the Gaia app on a borrowed IPod. It has gotten worse! She is now watching that show with Kim Kardashin gonk !!

Mmmmm, yes. It is time to knock your sister unconscious, I'm sorry to say. Supernatural comes before all!

You don't have to listen to me at all, btw. I'm a total nutjob pirate

Lonely Saint

ScorpionsApprentice
LAngelLilith
ScorpionsApprentice
LAngelLilith
I have been trying to catch up for weeks now so I can be ready to see Season 9 but I'm stuck 1/2 through season 6. My sister keeps hogging the tv! It's been a week since I watched an episode!

Improvise man! Use your computer, or knock that b***h out! rofl I mean no disrespect with this, but seriously, this is a life or death situation wahmbulance
I don't have a computer, I use the Gaia app on a borrowed IPod. It has gotten worse! She is now watching that show with Kim Kardashin gonk !!

Mmmmm, yes. It is time to knock your sister unconscious, I'm sorry to say. Supernatural comes before all!

I strongly disagree with your warning. Quite the contrary, I believe it is for the greater good if Lilith knocks out the Kardashian-obsessed sister and replaces the crap with quality.

Desirable Lunatic

Seraph of Thursday
ScorpionsApprentice
LAngelLilith
ScorpionsApprentice
LAngelLilith

I strongly disagree with your warning. Quite the contrary, I believe it is for the greater good if Lilith knocks out the Kardashian-obsessed sister and replaces the crap with quality.

HAHAHA! You know, you have a point there. I didn't even process the Kardashian part because, well...my mind seared it out for me. Thank you mind!

Desirable Lunatic

Wha? I was a Divinity Court and now I'm a Shadow Cloak...now I get how that part worked...what I DON'T get, is wtf is all this to begin with!?

Cat

ScorpionsApprentice

I.. what?

Desirable Lunatic

twerkstiels
ScorpionsApprentice

I.. what?

I was trying to make a joke that Misha actually (literally, like forrealz) became Castiel, and therefore, his body beefed up with awesome angelness....
sorry, guess it was poorly executed gonk

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I may have...PURELY BY ACCIDENT, made the entire Team Free Will on SCV. My hand slipped.
edit:
i played through with each of them on arcade mode and the game automatically made Sam 100 percent sass. Yes, game, you did well.

Omnipresent Demigod

twerkstiels
Misha looks good in anything, so I don't really care.
Though I would have preferred him be wearing boxer briefs.
That's my weakness right there.
A nice a** in a pair of boxer briefs.... >_>

HDMI

~~~
Oh my God why wasn't he in boxer briefs?!!? scream scream

Also glad someone else noticed them man arms. emotion_drool

~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
ALRIGHT YOU GUYS PLEASE LOOK AT THESE.
I spent about an hour online getting my a** kicked for you people to look at these damn pictures. They're all screenshots from the recorded Youtube videos...
They are NOT perfect at all. Let me explain how SCV works. With faces, you have no option to tweak the facial features. There's about ten premade faces to choose from and you just have to hope it looks mildly close to what you're doing.
On the terms of outfits and tattoos, I just don't have anything that looks exactly like their outfits, and I got their tattoos as close as I could get them.
Also you can't see it but Dean has an antiposession tattoo and a hand print on his shoulder.
He hasn't gotten the pleasure of having his clothes knocked off yet.

So let me start with Cas. This his original version, with the Natsu style (Weapon set/ move set.)

First off, I chose Natsu for all of them because A. I'm okay with that style. B. It's the closest weapon you can get to their weapons in the whole game EXCEPT Devil Jin which I'M TERRIBLE AT, but I did put it on for Alt Cas, which I will get to, and you'll see why.

So, here's Cas.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Sam. Style: Natsu.
This is seriously the closest I could get...

User Image
the tattoo:
User Image
His stupid ******** face:
User Image
P.S: She knocked my clothes off.

Dean. Style: Natsu:

User Image
User Image
You can't really see him in this but it's really kinky so I included it...

User Image
User Image
I don't have a lot of pics of Dean because I lost this fight, so I didn't get the victory screen.

Finally, alt Cas...
Style: Devil Jin

Devil Jin is a move set that uses NO weapons. But it's really, really hard to use and I don't like it.

User Image
This is why I chose Devil Jin for alternate Cas.

User Image
User Image
Here's some weird attack he does that I do by accident like all the time.
User Image
and various:
User Image
User Image

Ultimately Cas looks better from the back.
And like Dean, I lost this battle, so I didn't get the victory screen and couldn't get another picture.

NOW.
Most likely no one will go here, but if anyone is interested, the actual videos:
Cas v1:

Dean aka Dean gets his a** kicked by a girl:

Sam:

Cas v2:

The reason I looked like a ******** idiot is because I was trying to do the combo to bring out his stupid wings.

On the note of videos though, it is also pretty much impossible to get any of their voices right. Cas's is probably the closest but that's only 2 percent of the time when he's actually speaking and not being like RAHFAKJFH

okay guys please let me know you looked ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces