No longer accepting new votes.

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
I like Castiels method of blocking them from the angels radar more then their anti demon possession tattoos. I mean encrusting Enochian symbols into their ribs? Lol, damn.
~~~

HDMI

Yeah, that was actually really awesome. And it also kinda makes their ribs look really sexy...just throwin' that out there ninja

HDMI

~~~
Yeah... imprinted enochian symbols on the rib cage is sexy >__>
~~~

HDMI

I'm being totally serious. I wish I had enochian carved into my rib cage gonk

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
working on Dean art. Already want to punch him in the damn face. s**t like this always happens.
Liek there's something wrong with his lip that I just cannot fix it the program won't let me. and it's pissing me off. a lot.

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
I like Castiels method of blocking them from the angels radar more then their anti demon possession tattoos. I mean encrusting Enochian symbols into their ribs? Lol, damn.
~~~

HDMI

Yeah, that was actually really awesome. And it also kinda makes their ribs look really sexy...just throwin' that out there ninja

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Eh, I'm still wondering how that hasn't cause health problems for them yet. Well I mean it is a show but still.
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Eh, I'm still wondering how that hasn't cause health problems for them yet. Well I mean it is a show but still.
~~~

HDMI

It's angel magic. I'm sure after the initial pain, it's just like a beauty mark on their bones. No harm done.

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

It's angel magic. I'm sure after the initial pain, it's just like a beauty mark on their bones. No harm done.

HDMI

~~~
Angel magic of course. dramallama I wonder if it's gone now that Castiel is graceless now.
~~~

HDMI

Desirable Lunatic

HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Angel magic of course. dramallama I wonder if it's gone now that Castiel is graceless now.
~~~

HDMI

Nah I don't think so! Just like when Anna's Grace was taken out of that tree, the tree didn't disappear. So I'm sure the markings are still there. THEY BETTER BE AT LEAST! scream

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If anyone cares, here's my Dean WIP. Some s**t I can't fix. Some s**t I just haven't fixed yet. It was a test render. ******** love this hair though it's gorgeous.
also i don't know who thought using those eyes was a good idea. now i have to go fix them manually.
User Image

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI
ScorpionsApprentice
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Nah I don't think so! Just like when Anna's Grace was taken out of that tree, the tree didn't disappear. So I'm sure the markings are still there. THEY BETTER BE AT LEAST! scream

HDMI

~~~
Hm, well I'm not sure they really need them anymore do they, I mean that part of the story is done. The Apocalypse is over with. I think that's when they got them in the first place right?
~~~

HDMI

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
If anyone cares, here's my Dean WIP. Some s**t I can't fix. Some s**t I just haven't fixed yet. It was a test render. ******** love this hair though it's gorgeous.
also i don't know who thought using those eyes was a good idea. now i have to go fix them manually.
User Image

HDMI

~~~
Oh that looks pretty good actually.
~~~

HDMI
I actually can not wait for the 9th season. I just finished the 8th

User Image

Omnipresent Demigod

OOZERNERM
I actually can not wait for the 9th season. I just finished the 8th

User Image

HDMI

~~~
This must be a blooper scene lol.
~~~

HDMI

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
HDMI
CAST1EL
User Image

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

I have altered him a little since then but not much. I'm still a little ashamed of him. I'm doing a body test now but I probably won't be posting that here... you can probably imagine why.
Seraph of Thursday
x.Roetje.x
There's only a month and a week left till season 9!!! eek
Although I'm really glad it's getting so close, it also means winter is coming closer which I HATE! xd

The best part? My favourite game's sequel is released in ten days - the same date S8 comes out on DVD.

I'm going to plenty occupied with scary and painful things for the foreseeable future, and then the big date's already here.

Can't wait. Unf.

I didn't even know the S8 DVD will be released by then xD *shame on me* Good to know though, then I'll be staring at it for half an hour again in the shop xd

Lonely Saint

CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
User Image

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

I have altered him a little since then but not much. I'm still a little ashamed of him. I'm doing a body test now but I probably won't be posting that here... you can probably imagine why.

That looks damn good. Especially compared to original. o_o

Omnipresent Demigod

CAST1EL
HDMI
CAST1EL
User Image

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Well it's still better then anything I'd be able to do I can tell you that now.
~~~

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas