Welcome to Gaia! ::

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO (HEAVEN EDITION)

CAS 0.5875 58.8% [ 47 ]
METATRON 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
BARTHOLOMEW 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
MICHAEL / RAPHAEL 0.1625 16.2% [ 13 ]
CHUCK 0.125 12.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
But really, how do the Denny shippers not know about this gif? rofl

I dunno but it may or may not be giving me funny feelings. UnnnnnnnnfglassesJensenyassss

Sammirah

And yes. It's possible I may have written a few things. ninja

And I may have, um, helped with or inspired a few things. ninja

Sammirah
And for anyone who doesn't know, I am a crazy person who is going VanCon this year, and VegasCon next year.

And I'm living vicariously through you!

For those of you who don't know me so no one, my name is Jessi. I started watching SPN around season eight because I was still bitter and in denial about the WB cancelling Angel. In 2004. Fuuuuuuuuuuckhow I've mostly stayed out of fandom since my Buffy days but I'M BACK BITCHES AHAHAHAHA trust me I'm very annoying I have a Tumblr now and other things and I bother Nat a lot with stupid s**t like butts. I rejoined Gaia because I literally have no life.

Have a thing.

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Here, have a promo.

But anyway, I hadn't actually seen that and you know what it sort of reminds me of?

Buffy season 6. They defeated the established Big Bad very late in the season, but not the finale and then we get Dark Willow, and it turns out she's the actual Big Bad. Seeing some parallels with how now that Abaddon's out of the way Dean is *almost* more of a problem. It's not exactly the same, I just thought it was mighty interesting.

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
But anyway, I hadn't actually seen that and you know what it sort of reminds me of?

Buffy season 6. They defeated the established Big Bad very late in the season, but not the finale and then we get Dark Willow, and it turns out she's the actual Big Bad. Seeing some parallels with how now that Abaddon's out of the way Dean is *almost* more of a problem. It's not exactly the same, I just thought it was mighty interesting.

Mm yes let's talk about BtVS crossovers parallels for reasons

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
Miss Snuffles
Sammirah
Although I totally secretly wished (okay it wasn't a secret) that the big secret that was going to be revealed in 9x07 was that Dean turned tricks to feed Sammy when he was a teenager I still really loved Bad Boys. Because apparently I just can't get enough of pain.

-dies a little- <3

Omg, ikr? It's still a favourite headcanon of mine. Even if it never ever became canon I do think there's other shady s**t that Dean would have gotten up to in order to feed Sam. Do you think? Hmm?

Tom's meta on the subject

It sort of ******** with my head but I really liked Carry On (which doesn't help on the Finding New Things but in case anyone else wants to read more about this headcanon and see it handled well.)

. . . I need to not trust the AO3 search function though.

User Image

User Image

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Datasstiel
Sammirah
Miss Snuffles
Sammirah
Although I totally secretly wished (okay it wasn't a secret) that the big secret that was going to be revealed in 9x07 was that Dean turned tricks to feed Sammy when he was a teenager I still really loved Bad Boys. Because apparently I just can't get enough of pain.

-dies a little- <3

Omg, ikr? It's still a favourite headcanon of mine. Even if it never ever became canon I do think there's other shady s**t that Dean would have gotten up to in order to feed Sam. Do you think? Hmm?

Tom's meta on the subject

It sort of ******** with my head but I really liked Carry On (which doesn't help on the Finding New Things but in case anyone else wants to read more about this headcanon and see it handled well.)

. . . I need to not trust the AO3 search function though.

User Image

User Image

Tom writes some of the best meta.

From what I remember of reading that piece in detail a few months ago I agree pretty much completely. It's a good one if anyone here hasn't read it before.

Divine Hunter

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
Tom writes some of the best meta.

From what I remember of reading that piece in detail a few months ago I agree pretty much completely. It's a good one if anyone here hasn't read it before.

User Image

Hay babu

Divine Hunter

HOUR AND A HALF OH s**t

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
40 minutes to go... I mostly can't wait, but I'm kind of nervous too. I just hope it's good! whee

Divine Hunter

Sammirah
40 minutes to go... I mostly can't wait, but I'm kind of nervous too. I just hope it's good! whee

Do you need links / blankets / alcohol? Are you coming on Skype? nfksanfjsanfsjanfsafsajfnspaofsp I can't

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff