Maddie343
I've never heard of it. xp

Then look it up on youtube.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It sucks. Worst fifteen dollars I ever spent. Then again I hate that kind of crap so I don't know why I bought it in the first place.
summer wars?
huh never heard of that movie
Such a great movie biggrin

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Awesome movie. It be cool if they made a sequel. Anyone think that would be good?
I love summer wars!It's a great movie mrgreen
SabakuNoToraLuvsAnime
I love the movie Summer Wars. I think it's good. The graphics are basically flawless. It kept most of my attention the whole movie first three or so times around. I told one of my friends I bought the movie and he likes me even more. I like the game Hana Fuda even though I only have it on my phone. And still yet to have a day to buy the cards and have some one to play the game with in person. Characters are pretty well acted timing is good. I even listened to it in Japanese a couple of times. Since I can't stand a house being quiet all the time. I have to have music from my comp. and a TV in the back ground. Or else I feel, lonely... emotion_facepalm Enough of my habits.... emotion_facepalm So...

emotion_yatta Any way how many yum_icecreampie out of five do you give Summer Wars?
g

Beloved Noob

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
love it i heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash